Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:23:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2451 times)
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

The market is always based on supply and demand so the reason why the market is red is because there are more people who are interested on selling their coins that will cause the market to have a huge amount of volume and it will make the price to decrease.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

While the market bounces back there are speculation that there will be a big drop.

After sometime at the bottom most for of the coins in the market made an upward trend.

Now people decided to take some of the profit. If pull outs like this continues a bear movement should manifest in the next week to come.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

Maybe because of the issue when mew was hacked so people panic and they cash out their money and whales did that too. Now it was solved we expect market will be green again Smiley
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

Market is so green these past few days so for me its the best time to buy since some of coins and tokens are dumping again.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

The reason is news about hacks. This blames stability and safeness of crypto.

Some people says it is about hacks. Don't believe to much in the news, maybe some news are fake, they are make people to discredit it. The market is red because in crypto, no price are fixed, they are all fluctuating you need to hold if are long term investor. The demand are changes when lacking of supply so the tendency is to drop.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Bad news: today's hack in SmartMesh smart-contract and yesterday's MEW DNS-hack are the main reasons of today's crypto dump
Bad news affects altcoin prices, yesterday's MEW DNS-hack is the reason for the decline in altcoin prices today, hopefully this problem can be solved soon.

I think this problem is stable, because mytherwallet party has issued a statement
Please check : https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/988836522974572544

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

The number of offers that are too many makes the market red.
Interest enthusiasts are also inversely proportional.
The number of sellers increases the value of the goods decreases.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Bad news: today's hack in SmartMesh smart-contract and yesterday's MEW DNS-hack are the main reasons of today's crypto dump
https://cointelegraph.com/news/multiple-exchanges-suspend-erc20-token-trading-due-to-potential-batchoverflow-bug
Here is the news that tackles about the suspention of different exchanges such Poloniex to the ERC20-token trading. The worst thing, there are wallets that have been hacked yesterday and I think MyEtherWallet is not safe right now. For sure, a lot of traders are disappointed to MEW even I. It is good if their service will be backed with just a few days because I want to sell my coins.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

Because most the people tend to dump their coin during recovery thus it went red again, and another factor was the MEW hack using google's DNS. This is why were down again but it is  a matter of time it will recover soon again.

I also think it's just due to the hacking incident, there was another story about Er20 token bugs and several exchanges disabled withdrawals. We have seen in the past that events like that always have a big impact.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

I don't understand why people are so concerned about MEW being hacked. That problem is not enough or very little impact on the market. Everyone should pay attention to BTC issues. Because when the BTC goes down, the altcoins will adjust to the BTC and so the market is red.  We should note that the BTC futures contract is CBOE and CME is about to expire, as usual it will cause the BTC to fall. In addition, it was the battle between the long team and short team that made BTC unpredictable. In my opinion, the market will turn green in the next few days.
cindex

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

Because the ship is sinking! Everybody out! ... Hehe i'm joking. Markets fluctuate on a daily (more like secondly) basis, sometimes they will be green, sometimes they will be red. It's a good idea to zoom out and look at the markets performance from a wider time frame.

Although.. it's possible it could be something to do with the MEW incident, but more likely just the market being the market.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Saw this reddit post and many thinks this is the reason why the market is in red today which is not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8f10wv/funds_just_moved_from_mt_gox_trustees_address/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

Because most the people tend to dump their coin during recovery thus it went red again, and another factor was the MEW hack using google's DNS. This is why were down again but it is  a matter of time it will recover soon again.

Yes, I agree that currently btc and alts are in red market now however the dip is quite minor where it has not declined down up to $7K level. Normally, it plays around at $8.7$K to $9.3K level. I think the reason for this current dip could have been due to lack of positive news and media throwing mud or negative issues about cryptocurrency.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
I think it's a new race for the next expansion. The market is tired and now there is a short drawdown. And news match.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
Recently thge myetherwallet.com issue is the main reason why ethereum's value has dumped but it was fixed by the mew team the price is coming back to where it was before,hackers will still find their way to steal people's investments that is why we should  be sticking with our  bitcoins,use hardwallets to protect your private keys.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

For a long time the situation has changed in the opposite direction. Everything began to grow. True to the level of the end of 2017, the price has not yet risen, but many of the coins I have kept are already worth more than the purchase price.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

First I want to say it is a cycle which when market is low people want to buy, results value will rise and when the results are good (green)here we are going to sell it, that it is because of greater supply it will flow and get a pop up and later down... down... down.   

I know this is short but I know this would be helpful to you and maybe in our research tomorrow.
Apparently, most people who do not understand how the market works are the ones who usually see things that are not there. The market was due enough for correction and we are in the corrective phase, which is believed to at least, have a little bit of slowing down in the midst of a flight. A lot of people always expect the market to just keep moving up hugely without thinking that there is no way that can ever happen even outside the cryptocurrency market.

Those are just some speculations which a lot of you always use in consoling yourself anytime you see any downward movement in the market as you will just get to see people who will be so eager to read meaning into everything just because it is what they believe it to be. Yeah, all those happened for sure, but the market was really due for correction anyway since it was overbought and a little pull back was definitely necessary.
archeafae

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

Posts like these will always have a varying answer like for example the market isnt red the past few hours but it has been red yesterday but before that we were in a short bull run so I guess the answer here will always be changing.
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

I think all markets in the exchanger depend on the law of demand and supply, and when there is bad news or there is a negative issue about bitcoin and altcoin, then many holder will sell their tokens and cause the price to drop

cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

When the demand of the crypto is less only then the market is red. These is no fast rule about red and green market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: