Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

No one knows the reason, because the frequency of the information coming to the Crypto market is too great. So I think no one knows why the market fell.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

No one knows the reason, because the frequency of the information coming to the Crypto market is too great. So I think no one knows why the market fell.

Well its normal if market is red or green, crypto coins are unpredictable, you cant predict what happen in the present and future. But we can assumed, if the last movement of the coins is rising up then we expect next movement will be falls down. Theres only two movement.

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
Seeing market is just a normal happening here in crypto. We must stay positive because for sure the market can recover as what the market did when it is suffering from a crisis.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

Everyone knows about bear market. You guys know that if it's goes up and goes down. It's like a trending everyday and part of the global economy issue. But don't you worry that bear market will reverse upwards after this long time bearish market.
littlemonny

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

One cannot say for sure why the market is going down. Some say that hacks, others bad news surrounding cryptocurrency. Whom to believe I do not know. I think regulators are trying to kill cryptocurrency. They are taking strict stances against cryptocurrency.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

Trust no one.Think with your head.No known analyst has yet given an accurate answer.The market is changing and we need to understand this, and not believe everything they say.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

because this is market,now everyone see the risky of market and they sell coin but you beleive the future of market you buy,they think the price now is expensive and they sell but you think it is cheap and you buy,buy when buyer< seller the marketr red,when the market fall down and it balance it will grow up again,i beleive in the near future the crypto market will go up again
Pure02

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Crypto market investments in the market have been reduced to red for a long time. People began to approach fearfully and withdraw their investments. Stubborn investors like me are still going on.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Crypto market investments in the market have been reduced to red for a long time. People began to approach fearfully and withdraw their investments. Stubborn investors like me are still going on.
Yes its been a long time that market this year is red but for me i still believe that the market will become green. For now lets just take this opportunity to invest for its price is still affordable. Soonest this year the market will be green if we just keep on holding our coins today. We will reap our fruit of patience the soonest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Major players with their artificial manipulation lowered the market down. There were no prerequisites for the fall, the news background is positive. So this is all temporary and soon the price will go up. Now better to buy or HOLD.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

We cannot predict the market yet because it just the second quarter of the year, you will see a more stable price when the last quarter of 2018 is approaching. Expect more people to invest on that time, at the moment if you see the market turns red just grab your chance to invest on it and buy coins for a cheap price from there you will have the advantage if the market rises again.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Major players with their artificial manipulation lowered the market down. There were no prerequisites for the fall, the news background is positive. So this is all temporary and soon the price will go up. Now better to buy or HOLD.
Indeed, as if someone does not want prices to grow, and does everything possible for this. Only the market begins to recover, the next day again decline. How long this will go on is unknown.

brookff

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Bad news , Whale , Future trade
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Just like a business their is a time of crisis they work hard  and be stable. The same situation of a market now so disappointed because of crisis but always be more positive their is a time for recovery.
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

Is this hard to know the truth. But I really believe that after falling down the market always grows up so be patient and wait.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

Actually bull market is cannot be predicted. When peoples predict and hit later, they was lucky.
Cryptocurrency value is often changing in the market with a significant difference.
When the market is red, that means some peoples selling or dumping their coins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Market is red because there are many seller compare to buyers and sometimes buyer and seller could be equal or better still buyer's numbers might be more than seller but Whales could be manipulating the market  for short term gain!
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

The answer to this question is simple. crypto currencies have a direct impact on the prices of the market because of the large volume reduction. the colors of the graphics were red. this process is happening for 4-5 months
yinhu

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

This is a hacking message. These things are hard to avoid, so they cause a lot of troubles, but they should be passed soon.
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

There are a lot of reasons for the red market, I think the main reason is that many people have no confidence in the Crypto market and they withdraw money from the market, so the demand dropping prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: