Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2451 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

I think that the market is not red, but the market is in uncertainty. Where we go up or down, we will see for several months. So we wait and do not jerk.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

Market is read because prices are down. This is due to people selling their coins and dumping them on the market which means that there is now more supply in the market, according to the law of economics, this means that the prices will go down. That explains it. There are also other factors like FUDs. Exchanges getting hacked is also one factor that plays a role in the market being red.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

because this year is the year in which the market is resting and I am sure next year the market will start to increase again and skyrocket.

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Market is read because prices are down. This is due to people selling their coins and dumping them on the market which means that there is now more supply in the market, according to the law of economics, this means that the prices will go down. That explains it. There are also other factors like FUDs. Exchanges getting hacked is also one factor that plays a role in the market being red.
this answer is based on facts, which he explained is happening right now and is the reason why the price of cryptocurrency down is so far away. it may take some time to get back to the best of it hopefully not for long
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

A lot of people they can't wait to look at the market conditions like these. And they panic and then sell the coin so that the market is getting down. This is a normal thing to happen in the market when conditions are down because crypto is surely the market will soon recover.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

I'm sure it's such a period. you need to wait a bit and everything will be restored. from кpиптoвaлют it is possible to expect all. mean soon there will be growth.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

The market is red because most of the people are preferring to sell their coins more than holding it which makes the supply to increase so obviously the price will dump and the market turns red.

1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

I the main reason why the market is red is due to some speculation scattered in the social media grying yo destruct the image of the bitcoin in the global market.
XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
I still tend to the fact that the green market will return and this should be closer to the end of the year, now there is a lot of adjustments, plus a lot of sales, all this does not allow to stabilize the market.
there are a lot of new altkones that contribute to lower prices, I think this will end very soon.

rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

The market is always changing color, market changes are normal because sellers and buyers are always spinning in the market. The market will not be forever red, be patient for sure the market will turn green.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

One cannot say for sure why the market is going down. Some say that hacks, others bad news surrounding cryptocurrency. Whom to believe I do not know. I think regulators are trying to kill cryptocurrency. They are taking strict stances against cryptocurrency.
maybe it can happen, but the news spread the existence of the hack, the conflict about the circulation of crypto and negative news may indeed have an impact on the current price that continues to fall. it may be seen that many big countries will have a strategy to master the crypto itself so pressing price prices, then they buy in large quantities and small investors will lose, then stay patient until prices rise high.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

I'm sure it's such a period. you need to wait a bit and everything will be restored. from кpиптoвaлют it is possible to expect all. mean soon there will be growth.
it looks like it's going to be back to normal, and could have gotten better market prices, but not now the time may be next year. because if seen in the market volume is very little and it happens in some big markets

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

I think this is a normal phenomenon. It may be that the cryptocurrency is releasing the bubble, and it may be that the world funds are affected by the US dollar, but I believe that the US dollar will definitely fall. This is a human consensus.
the possibility that the dollar will fall is, but I do not think that it will be in the near future, but sooner or later it will happen

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

In most countries the economy is bad. There is no cash entry into the market. That's why the month of the month was extended.

malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

The enormous news about myetherwallet hack was a major draw. Bunches of individuals lost their eth and tokens also. The ones eho were not influenced by the hack got anxious their tokens and eth will be stolen. Im considering, numerous are auctioning off their eth and tokens in the dread of losing everything. Numerous supply accessible in the market that is the reason the cost is all down.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin is too high, and the market has been for a long time there is a correction of its price.
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

I wonder why it continue to decrease. Okay bad news are caused bad prices. What about good news? Why dont they change anything?
I think it doesnt depend the news so much. One day, It will increase suddenly.

freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

As mentioned in the share, this market is also technically analyzed. appearing in the graphs are actually reflected. We deserve better places.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

It seems that investors lost faith in the crypto currency after a sharp price collapse at the beginning of the year. I think that market will be green another time, 1 year or more, and the market will gain strength again.
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

As mentioned in the share, this market is also technically analyzed. appearing in the graphs are actually reflected. We deserve better places.
really the state of the market is just a reflection on us and of course also many other factors such as issues that circulate that prohibit social media advertising cryptocurrency would greatly impact on the market chart continues to decline.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: