Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:48:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2451 times)
vanan

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

The second reason is panic. People began to sell a lot and did not buy anything.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
Red market is the downtrend. It has many causes such as:
+ Investors no longer believe in the market
+ There are many bad news to the economy, as well as countries banning electronic money transactions.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

The second reason is panic. People began to sell a lot and did not buy anything.
If people started doing this, the market would have already risen. The reason is that people don't want to play with whales and sell their tokens.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
actually, a big drop is expected since there is a sudden jump in the price of btc, everytime that its price goes up, really really high, the next situation that might happen is the correction on its price. and as you can see, that's what really happen.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
GucciGangClub

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

There are a lot of investors and traders that are now losing money. But I believe that it will change
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Well the simple answer is that the prices of the coins are down. Whales are buying so they are manipulating the market to their favor, keeping the prices down systematically. Also this is the time that most people are not buying, they are taking vacations and such so there isn't as much money come into the market as is needed to start another bull run.

Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

The market is not hot enough, and the price of BTC has been in a downward trend, and governments around the world are also cracking down on BTC. This series of bad news has a bad effect on BTC, causing the price of BTC to fall.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Kaijunbee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

I believe that such a decline is explained by the decline of bitcoin. Soon the bitcoin will rise and the market will again be green.
kenvar

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Only one answer for this question: a big manipulation. Even USA government talked about it. Whales just wanna take money from "weak" hands. But I hope this growth in the last few days is a first sign of reverse.
brocardinf

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

More and more people start think that cryptocurrency it's asset without any future, they sell all what they have and try to delete all information about this expereince in the mynd
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

Today I see a green market, which I think all investors would like to see.

Markets are now recovering, and investors seem to have lost faith in cryptocurrencies after the plunge in prices earlier this year. So we need a greener market now.
Actually investor was looking of the market be on green, And ill think it is the right time for them to sell some of the coins they have because they want to earn some profit to those coins they invested. Even me i'm also waiting to sell my coins also into a high price.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100