Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 12:00:02 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2453 times)
viperzero

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

I think the market will soon be green. Bitcoin has already started to grow and after a while the Ethereum and alternative currencies will start to grow too.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

I think the market will soon be green. Bitcoin has already started to grow and after a while the Ethereum and alternative currencies will start to grow too.
As far as I know the market is on red because of the discrimination in where it can affect the demand and supply in the market ,for now while the market continues to there bull run still we can have advantage to buy cheaper price and wait until market is green.
davidsmq

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

The reason might be because of the consistent failing of ICOs or the fact that the largest cryptocurrency in the market is failing to be accepted on a global level and is having fierce opposition whatever the reason is it's not singular in existence, it's more intense than that.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

In today's situation, we can conclude that the market is in the mode of lateral movement and very soon it will be clearly understood how events will develop further because people still do not understand.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Now very many regulations and restrictions are made for cryptocurrencies, the trading and investing is under big control. It was expected, I personally expected that, but after this big boom is about to come.

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

Market did a very powerful squeeze, it can't go up without corrections and red periods. The main idea is red candles shouldn't be such great in size as green candles.
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

It is not the constant problem so wait for the increasing. As experts say the cryptomarket will be ready for work in the nearest time and I see that current trends go for it.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

to this day I am still looking for any news what causes the crypto stock experienced a significant decline, there is a lot of selling action that indicates the situation of panic occurred

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

The market is growing, first top cryptocurrencies are growing, also, the whole industry is growing. Now, we are at the green stage and we will face the wealthy future. Market is green and it will remain as this for a couple of days. WE have just to believe in our future, in the future of the cryptocurrency
but what is happening now is indeed experiencing a decline in the market, and it proves that the market does not always rise, sometimes also have to descend for a moment to return again in a high position, so stay patient

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

The market is growing, first top cryptocurrencies are growing, also, the whole industry is growing. Now, we are at the green stage and we will face the wealthy future. Market is green and it will remain as this for a couple of days. WE have just to believe in our future, in the future of the cryptocurrency
but what is happening now is indeed experiencing a decline in the market, and it proves that the market does not always rise, sometimes also have to descend for a moment to return again in a high position, so stay patient
declining is normal in market fluctuation.without this , market will not get new buyer in market.correction will attrack more demand in cryptocurrency market and make price going higher again.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

The thing to be careful about is rose-colored lenses. Investors of all kinds tend to be very optimistic about the market when they own that certain asset and don't recognize that there may be a lot of red before green. Sometimes I'm in the red for a month before going green. It's just the way it goes. But if you really believe that whatever you bought is really worth it, then hold on and be patient, because it will eventually come back up.

Technical analysis is very useful in these contexts but be careful of confirmation bias. Don't look for reasons to support you--look for reasons why you might be wrong.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
It's only today so, very soon the situation will change. After all, there was a need and the price has risen, it will always be after the fall. Therefore, one should not panic about this. Everything is changing for the better.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

A small group of people controls the market. They manipulate people, forcing them to sell their coins.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

I think, whales take advantage of the bad news and trigger the FUD. FUD causes the panic selling. Many people tries to save their assets by selling their coins/tokens. Whales buy them on dips. And this cycle starts again from the beginning.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Today's situation in the crypto-currency market is typical for this time interval. The reasons for the fall are seasonal, fundamental factors. And all the hype created around today is nothing more than an attempt to skillfully manipulate the market and try to lower the price of Bitcoin as low as possible, in order to buy at a more favorable price before the upcoming jump. After all, if you believe the current patterns, in 2018 Bitcoin is fully capable of bringing its investors a profit percentage with four-digit zeros. Therefore I want to give a little advice. Those who have invested their money above the current price do not need to panic, wait and your patience will be rewarded.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

I think, whales take advantage of the bad news and trigger the FUD. FUD causes the panic selling. Many people tries to save their assets by selling their coins/tokens. Whales buy them on dips. And this cycle starts again from the beginning.

Precisely, this is an never ending cycle coming from newbies and panic sellers, when something happen fuds start spreading the news and whales will shake the market, taking advantage from those who never learned from the past experiences and continue being victimized by this big players around
not so sure but we needed to keep our grounds and stay calm so it won't affect our investment even the market seem to fall so deeply.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

I think he must be have good technical analysis. But i think its very normal in any market that price always fluctuation. Cryptocurrency market is just 9 years market and still unregulated market thats why many negative news. But if we saw on growth year on year, i think cryptocurrency market always growing every years
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has fallen in price by 0.4% over the past 24 hours. But there is good news. Europe approved the use of crypto currency as money. This suggests that there will be demand for the crypto currency will be and therefore will be their growth.
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

The market is red because there are a lot of factors that affects its condition. Basically one of them is due to lost of trust because scams are uncontrollable. Meaning less investors joined the market that affects the pump of different currencies. And a lot of unbiased news that gives bad publicity and image to crypto currency.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

After a sudden surprise rise from $6K to $8K, BTC drops back to $7K. People are saying it was as a result of a hack. But I believe it will bounce back shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: