Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Many factors are making the market worse this year due to its declining interest in investing in crypto. this will affect the market conditions of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

The market is not able to decide its trend as one day it goes up and starts dropping the next day and not able to stable and find its support. It cannot go into a long trend before it found its strong support.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
I think that's what happens in the Crypto market. This is a novel market and traders often take advantage of that much to buy low and sell high. But some inexperienced people have suffered a loss of capital because they do not understand how the market works.
You and I should follow the trend of the market to make money. We are only allowed to fail, not allowed to be surprised. Wink

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Who want very strong that it was red,so he became red,whales have a lot of pressure down the crypt,I hope it will soon cease and he'll start it up papti,and she poletit space,I hope so,and wish you many proadm strong and explosive growth
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

There are many factors on why we are experiencing red days in cryptocurrency market.
A. Influence of media/social media - sometimes people tend to believe fake news about crypto.
B. Getting Ban in some country so people are morelikely to panic and encash their coins from the market.
C. This has not been proven but others speculating that the market is being manipulated by people with the power

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

Today I see a green market, which I think all investors would like to see.

Markets are now recovering, and investors seem to have lost faith in cryptocurrencies after the plunge in prices earlier this year. So we need a greener market now.

I really agree with you because red is not a good color to look at it. Green is more likely for all of us. It shows that really market growth up.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

I think it has something to do with the hacks. And also the market had been going up the past few days so some sell off would occur. Traders would surely be profiting out quickly after this long standing bearish market.

BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

Market is red at the moment because it cannot be always green. There is correction after two weeks of rising. Of course if you hold bitcoins you expect bigger prices. I’m sure that BTC will be at least 10,000 USD in few months but the price will not blast off like a rocket.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

At the time this topic was created in April, the exchange rate of the market has always been in red status and reduced in exchange rates. At the present time, this is no better and continues to decline. There are many reasons for the fall in exchange rates, but mainly due to the psychology of investors fear of losses leading to panic sell.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
bionicl34

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

the market is red because bitcoin has been overvalued and now there is an adjustment to its price. and all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin and therefore also fall in price.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
I think that's what happens in the Crypto market. This is a novel market and traders often take advantage of that much to buy low and sell high. But some inexperienced people have suffered a loss of capital because they do not understand how the market works.
You and I should follow the trend of the market to make money. We are only allowed to fail, not allowed to be surprised. Wink

Due to market fluctuations, the market is sometimes green and sometimes red. Green means the price is good while the color red emphasizes price decline. And one could be the reason why the market is red is due to panic selling. It contributed a lot to price decline.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

Crypto currency was overvalued last year. About cryptocurrency talked on all media and people took loans to invest money in cryptocurrency. Now the hype around crypto-currencies has subsided and it has become less popular. Many people have lost money and do not want to deal with cryptocurrencies again. I think this is one of the reasons why the market is red.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
There are so many bad news that happen that is the reason why the market turns red or falls down there is a hacking and many newbie are panic so that they dump their coin that is was a bad idea don't be affected on what you see in the news just believe on what your holdings can do.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

No one can know exactly why the market is red, I believe the market will go green again, never the market is constantly falling.
buterinnews

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

I think the thing is that more and more people go to the cryptocurrency market and make their deposits. There was a decline, after which all impatient investors will be eliminated and only the most disciplined will remain. Then the cryptocurrency market will stabilize.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
Dumps in the market is completely natural due to the nature of market volatility. indeed, it is unfortunate to see how low did the market value of most cryptos fell from the beginning of this year. But keep in mind that dumps are just temporary and there is always a hope for recovery which should be a reson to hold and avoid selling in order to avoid profit loss.

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

The market is red because people keep taking money out of the market, they are panic selling their coins at low prices and dumping their coins on the market thereby increasing the supply and there is not enough demand for the coins to even out the prices. We are fully into bear territory and it is time for everyone to strap up for the ride because it will not be smooth.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Now the general long-term falling trend in the market of crypto-currencies, it is difficult to make long-term forecasts in relation to growth.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

the problem of red prices is now not fully understood, it is usually caused by people who invest and from large companies ..
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

SIMPLE AS THIS.

NOONE IS FUCKING BUYING THIS SHIT COINS.

And watch out, BECAUSE EVEN AT THIS PRICES THE DEMAND OF THIS COINS IS SO LOW I CAN PREDICT ANOTHER DROP TO 300$ FOR ETH OR LESS, and market not recovering NEVER EVER.

been warning people for a long time. And people keep investing. Well, they deserve this nightmare they are suffering. they will get rekt.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: