Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2451 times)
bellamoera

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

I think, the frequent cases of hacking on myethmarket make the market go down. because investors are afraid that if it happens to him, they sell all of their eth and tokens so that the market supply is too much, causing the market to go down
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Red because of everything dropping in price. Whenever you see red color know price was drop and still believe we will see green very well soon. When bull run started we should be patient with the market and still observe until start going well as planned. But is not easy to bear this market is very frustrating  but we have to still pursue and make things in place.
maga-king

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

because people are tired of waiting for positive news. Everyone was waiting for etf bitcoin contracts, but the decision was not accepted. Now waiting for other news
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

because people are tired of waiting for positive news. Everyone was waiting for etf bitcoin contracts, but the decision was not accepted. Now waiting for other news

now we are just waiting for good news that brings fresh air to the market and can make the current condition rise again. It's been a long time since I waited for market conditions to improve for a long time, I myself did not know what was certain that had happened that made the market worse. can only hope that in the near future there will be good news because of the many losses I have received and everyone has experienced the same thing.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

no one will say why the market is falling now. and how long will the fall continue.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

What really happens now is why the market continues to experience a big decline, I also don't understand much about what is happening right now, but for a long time I have found some groups talking there will be a big decline in the ETH and what has happened now people who know those who have a strong analysis and it is impossible to share the knowledge they have for free, so I only get information about Crypto's fate in the future, even though the price is currently being destroyed but if we can take moments like this then we can make a big profit because we can buy Crypto coins at a very cheap price because if one day prices soar, of course we only get regrets because we are afraid to buy assets when experiencing a decline like this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leoni_lach

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

I think this was due to the fact that before that there was too rapid and rapid growth of the crypt. And this always leads to a sharp padni. But I am glad that this is a temporary phenomenon.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

In my opinion why market is red because of the traders who sell their altcoins and bitcoin in low price because they scared of lossing a huge money in their investment.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

in December there was 4 wave of growth bitcoin! after such a large increase, there is always a price drop! on this all began to blush! there is no eternal growth or an eternal fall! soon there will be 5 waves - you just have to wait!
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Perhaps the market is simply moving into its natural state after the pump of last year. And now we see the crypto currency market as it should be.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

In the last 3-4 days we have faced was excatly this case: "Whales take advantage of the bad news and trigger the FUD. FUD causes the panic selling. Many people tries to save their assets by selling their coins/tokens. Whales buy them on dips. And this cycle starts again from the beginning"
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Market is cyclical. It is the time when the price of the market has been resumed after a period of high prices.
Moreover it is time investors little words.
Po know it also influenced from other areas as well.
Bridgetnana

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

The stability and hot growth of the 2018 market has stopped. There are always price adjustments, this is inevitable and the general rule of the market. The price cycle goes from low to high
phatvo93

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

I think, the frequent cases of hacking on myethmarket make the market go down. because investors are afraid that if it happens to him, they sell all of their eth and tokens so that the market supply is too much, causing the market to go down
Yes, I think so, a lot of people was scared about hacker and they fell unsafety when trade or keep coin so that they moved to another investment.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

In times like this, there are bound to be red days and green days. We just have to be strong and be determined to Holdl whatever we are in possession of.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

The stability and hot growth of the 2018 market has stopped. There are always price adjustments, this is inevitable and the general rule of the market. The price cycle goes from low to high
At present, the downtrend is still happening and it is difficult to predict what will happen in this market. I personally choose to stay safe and stand outside of this market to see what happens next because I have lost a lot of profits in the market. I personally advise people to invest only when the market becomes clearer and to choose the best projects

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

In my opinion, market conditions that can survive red due to imbalance between demand and supply for crypto currency coins. I analyze this imbalance because many of the crypto currency owners make large-scale sales (panic sell) so that the price of crypto currencies drops dramatically. They do this because it is affected by a very misleading issue that crypto currencies will die soon and are worthless so many panicked crypto players then make wrong decisions. As a wise crypto currency player, we are required to calm down and remain patient. All business processes in crypto currencies are not instantaneous, all require processes.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

There are many reasons for the market to turn red. A lot of money is lost, demand is reduced, and a large number of altcoins are dying. Hacking attacks, etc. will affect the price of Bitcoin, which will cause the market to go downhill.
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

because people are selling, the one after that lower the price of the one before that, that makes what you see is red. It's pretty simple.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

After the price jump last year, it is only natural that there are price adjustments. And it's hard to say when it will end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: