Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:08:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2451 times)
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

It is very normal for the market to turn red. This is a cycle of cryptocurrency market. This kind of thing happens every year. Just like the stock market, there will definitely be a rise in the market. I think the market is now red, maybe it is one. Good things, maybe this indicates that the bull market will come soon, we just need to wait patiently
icy season

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

Over the past few years, we have seen a long series of downward fluctuations in the electronic money market. In my opinion, the main cause of this volatility is the impact of the global economy but more specifically the contradiction and confrontation between major countries such as the US and China. weight on a global scale.
RichardScott91

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

The market is not able to decide its trend as one day it goes up and starts dropping the next day and not able to stable and find its support. It cannot go into a long trend before it found its strong support.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

The stability and hot growth of the 2018 market has stopped. There are always price adjustments, this is inevitable and the general rule of the market. The price cycle goes from low to high
At present, the downtrend is still happening and it is difficult to predict what will happen in this market. I personally choose to stay safe and stand outside of this market to see what happens next because I have lost a lot of profits in the market. I personally advise people to invest only when the market becomes clearer and to choose the best projects
just like you, i have also lost several advantages in the market
So for now, i will just sit and monitor the development of the market and hope that the market will quickly recover and restore my profits. maybe it will take a long time, it will be better than i get more losses than at this time.

indeed your advice is very good for now, it will reduce the risk of loss when making an investment.

CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

Its preparing for the big event. Most people who are selling low will lose their profits in the near future. ETF fund hasn’t been approved by SEC and bearish month hasn’t come yet. Fear not and dont join the crowd fud.
aixiuhe

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

I think the reason is because the market has risen too much last year, and the market needs to be slowly digested. The time of this digestion may be several years. Unless there is any particularly good news, otherwise, the market will continue to be red for a long time.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

In addition, many of the ICO projects that have the potential to scam also greatly affect the market. because in market exchange, token trading is also increasingly popular. if that can't be overcome, the market will also move for a long time.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:09:43 AM

I think that a market with a decline and a rise is a good market. Although the current encryption market is very serious, I think this is a normal phenomenon. Although the price is very low now, I think the market will pick up again.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

Every day, there will be a variety of news about cryptocurrencies in the market. Good will make the cryptocurrency rise, and bad will make it fall. These are normal, so there is no need to worry. It is a normal phenomenon.
Ermiintrude

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

everybody is selling so its red.
everyone is panic and giving up!
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

In my opinion, all the news on the market is what people think.
How will the future market develop? No one will know that what you need to do is whether the choice is to persist or give up. Regardless of the future market. If you give up, then the market's rise has nothing to do with you. What you need to understand is your inner thoughts.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Many people sell their bitcoin and altcoin have make bitcoin was drop and low, just wait until many investor buy altcoin or bitcoin to make higher price and recovery back again. Maybe we have waiting long time to see back of bitcoin or altcoin on expensive price.
quiritarycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Red market due to the decline in the price of coins in the market. Nowadays almost all coins have experienced a drastic decline and it is very worrying for Crypto users. The cause of the decline in the coin is likely due to the large number of people who sell their coins on a large scale which causes the coin to drop slowly and plummet.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

Market is red because investors in cryptocurrency are becoming fearful, they keep selling and people are selling because they are losing their believe in cryptocurrency. Market will rebound those that have sold at ridiculous price will lose!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
hamari76

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

the red market is now natural because there are many ico that are often launched so that many investors are interested in the new ico and they invest in the altcoin so that the altcoins on the exchange have no development.
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

the red market is now natural because there are many ico that are often launched so that many investors are interested in the new ico and they invest in the altcoin so that the altcoins on the exchange have no development.
in my opinion not because of that, the market is now red because many negative things happen to Crypto, so many people sell koinya so the market goes down. coupled with the current situation many people are panicking to sell and it makes conditions worse.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

It's an obvious fact that the cryptocurrency space is volatile in nature and predictions are not guaranteed. Many cryptocurrency analysts are keen on making the caveat that exclude them from any liability as a result of your decision. In most cases, they make it clear that their information is not an investment advice and you're to do your own research (DYOR).
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 04:32:49 AM by HatakeKakashi

We experienced dumping price this year 2018 and I hope in the next coming few months the price will become very high again. There's a lot of reason why the market is down right now but the most reason why the bitcoin and altcoins are decreasing the value because of the panic seller who are panicking because of the negtive news that we see today in the online.

The market is in our hands because we are the buyers and the seller of the bitcoin and the altcoins I hope the market as soon as possible the market will recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I think the market can be called green. Because he woke up after a long hibernation. In connection with the correction. And now it almost completely functions and works. and many have already bought not one crypto currency. But so far this is only the beginning.
DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

From the starting of this year to now, the market of cryptocurrency is facing a downward trend in the price.

There can be many reasons but I think that the main reason is the low demand of thecrypto currency and there are very low ico projects in the market now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: