Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2452 times)
pisomiko

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

Red market because of the decrease in the cost of coins in the market. These days all coins have encountered an uncommon decrease and it is exceptionally stressing for Crypto clients. The reason for the decrease in the coin is likely because of the vast number of individuals who offer their coins on an extensive scale which makes the coin drop gradually and fall.
Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:06:55 AM

Let's relax and give it time. Everything is gonna be alright. You should rather see the red as an opportunity to buy more of the potential coins and wait for a good returns

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Because the BTC dominance is more than 50% so if there are bad news or FUD for BTC and crypto market, BTC goes down and the market follow easily once the dominance go with altcoins all of us will be happy. Just relax and wait for the perfect moment.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

Because the BTC dominance is more than 50% so if there are bad news or FUD for BTC and crypto market, BTC goes down and the market follow easily once the dominance go with altcoins all of us will be happy. Just relax and wait for the perfect moment.
every year it is always happening. let it be . just relax in one side and wait for the exploding price. everythings gonna be alright. actually it is good to see the market in red color because it is another oppirtunity to make invest while the price is low. because when the price goes up i am sure that it would be dofficult to invest in this industry
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

The number of false news makes many users who panic and choose to go from cryptocurrencies, this is what makes the market red, but I am sure that the market soon recovered so we immediately get big profits.
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

The market is red due to mainstream media and big government hype concerning Bitcoin which then scares all the investors away.  They then load up their bags a cheap prices and the early adopters get scared out of their positions. 
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Falls because in a short period of time it "poured" a lot of new cryptocurrencies. He needs time to stabilize and" throw " back what does not take root and fall off.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Maaan, no body knows this for sure. Some say its some sort of correction, others say it's due to an underground effect of whales, others say this is the market collapsing. Whatever it is, I try not to bother myself about it really, because I think that what is happening right now is for a greater cause. I think that the market is really going to experience some huge bullish trend after this whole saga.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

Falls because in a short period of time it "poured" a lot of new cryptocurrencies. He needs time to stabilize and" throw " back what does not take root and fall off.
I do not think that the problem is in the fact that the market has joined a lot of currencies. Since the passage of the exchange is very complicated. The exchanges themselves worry about the exchange rate and therefore not all are allowed on the market.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

the red market is now natural because there are many ico that are often launched so that many investors are interested in the new ico and they invest in the altcoin so that the altcoins on the exchange have no development.
maybe your reason makes sense too, even though the effect is indirect. many markets are bad because there are rumors that there are some countries whose governments do not allow bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

this is very unpredictable and we don't know when prices will rise and no longer go down like this I just believe prices will improve and recover and I will invest a lot today.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

the red market is now natural because there are many ico that are often launched so that many investors are interested in the new ico and they invest in the altcoin so that the altcoins on the exchange have no development.
in my opinion not because of that, the market is now red because many negative things happen to Crypto, so many people sell koinya so the market goes down. coupled with the current situation many people are panicking to sell and it makes conditions worse.
I agree with you, the market is red because many negative things happen to Crypto and the decline in bitcoin prices is also influential
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

The market is red because many investor sell their coins in a massive amount with a low price.
I think it will happen every year, so just wait a few weeks or months until the situation back to the normal

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

I think, initially, the cryptocurrency market, many rushed due to the large interest it generated and the large leap. Now there is a selection and there are those who are interested in this topic, who earned and continues to develop in it. That is why there is a sharp decline.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

It's green now
i think we will not back to this Priceses
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

the market is red because of the many coins in circulation, that's my opinion. so later when people start buying more coins and coins become a bit in the market then the price will go back up and green again
Actually they have some ways on why the market was in red situation, But we need to wait or be calm because the market be going in green again. And hold some our coins that we have for now and we know this be back again.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

A young man you are wrong now the market is completely green. It can be compared with the American dollar. Bitcoin is growing the market is being stimulated all very well waiting for an ETH of $ 500  Grin Grin
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

There are many possibilities for the market to turn red. The first is that market demand is less, the second is hacking, and the third is news. All factors will affect the cryptocurrency, because its message is clear, telling you whether it is good or not. We have to learn to judge ourselves.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

The never ending wave of negative news surrounding cryptocurrencies definitely attribute to market being red. And simply because of this, people lose confidence and questions whether if there will ever be a good future to look forward to with regards cryptocurrencies. Let's also cannot ignore the capabilities of the so-called large-scale investors to easily manipulate crypto market by cashing out on short contracts.
bitpathop

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Indeed, in the last 2 months the Crypto market has decreased and continues to decline drastically. I don't know what the cause is. The possibility of many people panicking and selling their coins so that the price of coins weakens. But now Coins are starting to rise and are starting to improve even though slowly. Hopefully it will continue to rise in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: