Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
This is a nature of cryptocurrency. You can see every year this times was market red. Its will be normaly end of year

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

Because the BTC dominance is more than 50% so if there are bad news or FUD for BTC and crypto market, BTC goes down and the market follow easily once the dominance go with altcoins all of us will be happy. Just relax and wait for the perfect moment.
every year it is always happening. let it be . just relax in one side and wait for the exploding price. everythings gonna be alright. actually it is good to see the market in red color because it is another oppirtunity to make invest while the price is low. because when the price goes up i am sure that it would be dofficult to invest in this industry
That's right but we must be patience for that because the bubble will come for a few years later and just try to grab more and more crypto when it was so cheap and try to invest in the project that has a working product. The bearish and bullish trend will always happened. Crypto is a money game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Everybody thinks about bear showcase. You all realize that if it's goes up and goes down. It resembles an inclining regular and part of the worldwide economy issue. In any case, don't you stress that bear market will turn around upwards after this long time bearish market.One can't state for beyond any doubt why the market is going down. Some say that hacks, others terrible news encompassing digital money. Whom to trust I don't have the foggiest idea. I think controllers are attempting to slaughter digital money. They are taking strict positions against cryptographic money.
Baokali92

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

This is a hacking message. These things are hard to avoid, so they cause a lot of troubles, but they should be passed soon. Wink Wink
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

correction... this is like a rule, if you goes up fast you down fast. but when i look the charts now i am bit happy. resistance's are quite work
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

As time goes by many users experienced this kind of situation that the market goes down. On my opinion, regarding this situation it's just because the big whales cash out their shares and make things complicated as a result of panic selling to those users even they just have a small amount of shares of the different coins that they have. Well, I believe someday on what was happened right now will recover soon in the future as hope by many here in the crypto currency community.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

there are many reasons for the market to become red, it could be because of market price rotation, in the world of economics this is normal. and even bad news can make the market red.
viewcoins

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

The fall of the crypto currency is a temporary phenomenon, which has almost been stopped and it begins to gain its growth again.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

From my point of view the case that we have faced in the last 3-4 days was: "Whales take advantage of the bad news and trigger the FUD. FUD causes the panic selling. Many people tries to save their assets by selling their coins/tokens. Whales buy them on dips. And this cycle starts again from the beginning"
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Bitcoin price is going down but i have a full faith on bitcoin. it will definitely improve by the time like before. It affects almost all altcoins and mostly are red these days. Scenario is worst but dont worry after a big rain, there is always bright shine.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

There are a lot of different explanations for this, which people really need very much today, especially those investors who do not understand what is happening here, I think that it can be useful if people will say the facts confirmed by facts.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

The market is in the red zone in my opinion there is no definite answer. Because this is cryptocurrency and anything can happen. Like the story that happened to the world of investment.
Therefore it cannot provide definite certainty what the market means in the red zone.

velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

I don't really know how it started but now it seems like people just panicking and selling everything with really low price. It is a mad bull run!
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

because now many projects are scam. where they are not responsible for the project ... so after they get their investors then run away. this really disappointed the bounty hunters
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

yes maybe because of the many coins in the market, so that it affects the price of coins and the market falls. but it seems there are still many reasons why the red market, maybe other friends can add.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

There are a lot of different explanations for this, which people really need very much today, especially those investors who do not understand what is happening here, I think that it can be useful if people will say the facts confirmed by facts.

what is clear is why the red market is currently because most people sell rather than buy, so the alt coin price goes down.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

I don't really know how it started but now it seems like people just panicking and selling everything with really low price. It is a mad bull run!
Even the market is in the red zone like now don't panic. Whatever means the market is in a red condition there will definitely be a solution. Can be used if many people sell at low prices.

steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

The market continues to fall and I think that this fall will last several days. Many analysts say that bitcoin can reach 5,800 dollars this time.
mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Now the overall long-term falling trend in the market is crypto-currency. It is difficult to make long-term forecasts.  Undecided Lips sealed
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

I think no one can give you an accurate answer, but many believe that we are still seeing the repercussions of the bull market in December, there is also a general consensus that the market is being manipulated by whales that take advantage of the FUD they generate to buy at a lower price, of course, so far those are speculations, but are the most likely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: