Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Many investors come to the crypto market, but many leave it. This leads to the corresponding fluctuations and instability in the market. Everyone expects to hear information about the restoration of BTC and prices of most altcoins as soon as possible, but so far high volatility remains. I hope that the market will gradually stabilize from the beginning of next year.

As of the moment, market is really in chaos and what we expect seems to be an opposite. Definitely, those who have weak emotions will started to worry but let's just continue to support the crypto space. This is not the end and probably by next month we can see some progress. So, hodl and don't let emotions drive us to a panic decision.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

Many investors come to the crypto market, but many leave it. This leads to the corresponding fluctuations and instability in the market. Everyone expects to hear information about the restoration of BTC and prices of most altcoins as soon as possible, but so far high volatility remains. I hope that the market will gradually stabilize from the beginning of next year.

Better to let them go, this market are for those who have  good educations about this system, the industry is not only for an assets type of investment
but the sole purpose itself needs to be well adopted, the market are falling for a while as we need to have more strong holders and keep attracting more
investors and end users to build much stronger market.
Via-

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

When I heard the news of this hack many people sold their eth and everyone also ordered to sell their eth. Because everyone panicked if the token and eth were stolen. At this time a lot of tokens are lost or stolen. And this really makes the decline worse.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

unfortunately, there are cycles, when the market begins to grow and fall, this is a normal occurrence in the economy
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
The market is still still red. This may be due to various circumstances. First of all, it is necessary to take into account the noticeable fluctuations of BTC in the market, regular changes in investor sentiment, as well as external news that negatively affect the state of the market.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
It's unlikely that I will surprise anyone, if I suppose - in many respects to such a situation in the market now leads to a clear imbalance between the level of demand and supply for the purchase of crypto currency. In many respects to this problem led to large-scale panic movements, numerous sales of assets from large investors.
Blackhawk0125

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Hacking and scamming is two major reasons of market down.
RedClub22

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Lack of money, hacking, scamming, fake icos etc are the reasons for being the market down.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Every day more people are getting upset, disappointed and angry about the cryptocurrency market. And when no one will expect the market to grow, we will finally see the bullish trend.
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

In December and January,there were high prices for altcoins,because there was a big hype around cryptocurrencies, and everyone wanted to buy them. Now the demand for the cryptocurrency fell as the price of cryptocurrencies has been much too high.

nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?
many factors influence the occurrence of a red candle, for example bad news or events that are not previously predicted.
but calm down, if there is a red candle there will definitely be a green candle that will come out. that's the system in the market.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

Yes the market is really red, this week there were two news that could affect the price, the first news is the launch of bitcoin futures, regulators asked the exchanges for reports and the breaking of the South Korean exchange CoinRail.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

Good question. I think that almost no one knows the correct answer to this question. I stick to the most popular version and blame it on the whales. In my opinion it is because of the whales low price for cryptocurrency. Maybe they just want to buy coins as cheap as possible.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

I think to blame the government don't want to change the cryptocurrency was strong. They create cryptocurrency problems.

derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

It depends on what is going around the market, I believe this will continue because there is no major good news coming for crypto in the upcoming months!
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

I think that the crypto currency market will begin its recovery not earlier than in 3-4 months. Now we see a correction of the market, which goes to the mark of 5 500 -dol for Bitcoin. But nothing, there will soon be growth
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

Cryptocurrency continues to fall, but the problem is that VGA and GPU prices continue to increase. I think this mining party has sold coins on a large scale. If coin miners continue to expand then the coin price will continue to decline. I assume this is a logical thing.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

The market blushes because there is a market correction. These calibrations are connected with the fact that more and more coins are appearing and also with this development of technologies and a large number of scams are developing.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

It will be difficult to give a precise explanation to what is happening to the crypto market right now. Let's keep pur fingers crossed. Things ll be alright soon
Kortekmax

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

To be honest its normal if market is red or green, crypto coins are unpredictable, you cant predict what happen in the present and future. But we can assumed, if the last movement of the coins is rising up then we expect next movement will be falls down. Theres only two movement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: