Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
The market is now turning red because many market participants and investors temporarily left it, in a panic and a period of falling prices began to rapidly sell their coins. I believe that such a step was erroneous for them, because the market will begin to recover from the beginning of next year.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aderupoko

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

The huge news about myetherwallet hack was a big pull. Lots of people lost their eth and tokens as well. The ones eho were not affected by the hack got afraid their tokens and eth will be stolen. Im thinking, many are selling off their eth and tokens in the fear of losing everything. Many supply available in the market that's why the price is all down..but i know with time the market will pump back again
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Who knows Shocked Prefer not to do any moves. Like do not sell and do not buy
goslim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Because it periodically falls, and then rises again. This is a natural process that is difficult to stop. But sooner or later the cryptocurrency market will fall, and will not rise.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

Many factors play a role in the fall of the market. And there is nothing special in the fact that there is a decline. This is absolutely normal and do not panic. For example, there is a number of negative news, prohibitions on the use of cryptocurrencies, market manipulation ("whales" enter the market).
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

Many factors play a role in the fall of the market. And there is nothing special in the fact that there is a decline. This is absolutely normal and do not panic. For example, there is a number of negative news, prohibitions on the use of cryptocurrencies, market manipulation ("whales" enter the market).
yes. many reasons and factors why the market and this industry seems sad. we know that the color of the marlet are in red color. maybe there are serious problem or issues that the cryptocurrency encounter. maybe it is more complicated than the last year problem so that even in the ber months the price are still low
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

There is no specific good news at the moment which could act as a cataylst for an upward movement in Bitcoin and by association the rest of the market. There is far too much importance being attached to the creation of an ETF and each time this fails to materialise it becomes a negative driver on prices.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

One salient reason why the market is red is as a result of impatient, this is because some bounty hunters are too quick to sale there coin at a very cheap rate due to the fact that they actually didn't buy these coins with their money. Therefore they always sale their coin at whatever demand without necessarily considering the worth of the coin.

Economically speaking, when supply is higher than demand, their will certainly be over circulation of the coin and the market will definitely fall.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

The market is cyclical, last year we rapidly grew so quickly fall. Nothing surprising and no panic is necessary, this year will end and begin the new year with the new growth, the cryptocurrency is not dead and will never die remember this.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

I don't know why the price of cryptocurrency has fallen so badly in this year's encryption market. Since the entry into the encryption market this year, the encryption market has continued to fall, and the price has fallen so badly that it has not seen any improvement until today.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Many investors truly becomes afraid of what might happens next as jeopardy when MEW was hacked. The fear of say this MEW might be replaced also add to the fear. However, I feel the Big Whales are also presently skeptical and are doing not much yet.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

In my opinion the market is red because of the lack of patience of investors and the way they throw away any value, and also the type of news. We don't need to panic just be patient. if the market stabilizes again, everyone will be happy and can sell their altcoins well.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:08:29 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

maybe because the world economy is in trouble, so crypto is also affected so the price falls. there are currently too many economic problems in various countries, and that makes cryptocurrency red.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

A man is only a human being so reading or predicting misses is also natural, we must learn to understand the market charts for ourselves so that we don't panic and worry too much.
If the market is red, it is also natural because many people throw away their coins and cannot be patient or negative news that is often raised so that panic occurs.
dudeguy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

Well market is red in light of the fact that the costs of coins are down. Between the FUDs and individuals freeze offering their coins the majority of the time I am very shocked to see that bitcoin has begun another recuperation so soon. Far excessively numerous individuals are in this market who ought not be here. Once the whales come join the fun however we ought to see much better costs of coins in the market.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

The market is greener a few times each week. That reddens at that point turns green, accordingly we stomp on the spot. Then again, this isn't so awful, in light of the fact that we don't tumble down, however basically smoothly float. It appears that the market went to a brief rebuilding, relatively numerous coins in green, which can not but rather cheer. Be that as it may, to what extent will it proceed?
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

I figure he should be have great specialized investigation. Yet, I think its extremely typical in any market that cost dependably variance. Cryptographic money advertise is only 9 years market and still unregulated market that is the reason many negative news. Be that as it may, on the off chance that we saw on development year on year, I think cryptographic money advertise continually developing each years
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
Merited by kicauklaten (1)

Every year has different phases according to the news or the development of the market itself, everyone cannot predict precisely the crypto market events.
Crypto market is more complicated and uncontrolled, this certainly will make interested people start to get nervous and panic, but if this interested person already knows the background about the red market, he will remain calm and patient.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

The fall of the market is absolutely normal. If the market did not fall, then people would not have the opportunity to earn on it.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

maybe because the world economy is in trouble, so crypto is also affected so the price falls. there are currently too many economic problems in various countries, and that makes cryptocurrency red.

Crypto currency is affected with the current situation in every country and maybe because of that it become red. With the help of many investors, lets just hope ti will turn green again in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: