Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 35197 times)
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

So how is telling you will try to get zero carbon energy suppliers going to solve the problem of carbon footprint?
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

So how is telling you will try to get zero carbon energy suppliers going to solve the problem of carbon footprint?

Hi! Kindly check out this article about how blockchain technology is helping to reduce our carbon footprint  Cheesy
👉 https://globalcoinreport.com/how-blockchain-technology-is-helping-to-reduce-our-carbon-footprint/

Also, please watch this video wherein Zero Carbon Project is explained
👉  https://youtu.be/PqAmBak5bI4
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

💥 Hey Zerocarbon Project fans! 💥

Check out this video where Derek Myers (Zero Carbon Project CEO) & Mark Croston (Trippki) discuss with each other their respective ICOs. It's got some good stuff so you don't want to miss it!

👉🏻 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBALy9kH8Es
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

If the planet has a future, it must be based on such decentralized projects. Where the profit is still present, because you need to motivate the society with something. Let's see what Zero Carbon Project developers can do in these couple of years for both atmosphere and economic of our planet.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

If the planet has a future, it must be based on such decentralized projects. Where the profit is still present, because you need to motivate the society with something. Let's see what Zero Carbon Project developers can do in these couple of years for both atmosphere and economic of our planet.

Yes, because we do not like corporation greed. the planet belongs to the people and thus we need to decentralize the future  Cool
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

I have been trying to understand please, In a simple understand what's Zero Carbon project trying to solve using blockchain, I am confused because I can't seems to understand it clearly maybe because the English is too big for me, Please some help me to explain with simple English.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

I have been trying to understand please, In a simple understand what's Zero Carbon project trying to solve using blockchain, I am confused because I can't seems to understand it clearly maybe because the English is too big for me, Please some help me to explain with simple English.

Of course! Basically, the team is looking to increase the use of less harmful fuels, they plan to do this by purchasing clean energy and distributing it to their clients for anyone to purchase, and using the blockchain and their Energis tokens as an incentive. Does this make sense? Smiley
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

Great news on your latest partnership with the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange! This proves once again your legitimacy and transparency.

Thank you! The team appreciates the support Smiley If you haven't already check out this medium article about the announcement Smiley https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-project-to-be-admitted-to-the-gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-for-initial-token-sale-f9cb88e63f8e
Thanks))) I'm checking all your updates, I'm highly supportive for the projects with a real use case especially when it enhances and maintains environments with its solutions.
Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Check out this great interview with Derek Myers and Crypto Rich! In this video Derek Myers, Zero Carbon Project CEO, & Mark Croston discuss with each other their respective ICOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBALy9kH8Es
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Hi all! Charles and myself from ZCP are around on Telegram this afternoon, so if anyone has any questions about the project or anything else for that matter, do let us know. 👍
easytipz

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

#ZeroCarbonProject team are as busy as ever this week with Charles giving a short talk tonight at the London Ethereum Meetup while other members of the team will be at the first ever Crypto Investors Show London Nights!

Await great news!!
easytipz

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Zero Carbon Project has announced to be accepted to list the Energis token sale on the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) token sale platform, the GBX GRID and subsequently, subject to formalities, be granted access to the secondary market, the GBX Digital Asset Exchange. The Energis token completed the rigorous listing process, in conjunction with Sponsor Firm AmaZix.

The Zero Carbon Project is using blockchain to tackle climate change. In October, we plan to launch a Zero Carbon Market, where energy consumers can purchase a range of zero carbon energy, sourced from various technologies, including renewables, carbon neutral or nuclear. Our market place will allow competing energy suppliers to offer their services, in a price-compared like-for-like environment.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Zero Carbon Project has announced to be accepted to list the Energis token sale on the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) token sale platform, the GBX GRID and subsequently, subject to formalities, be granted access to the secondary market, the GBX Digital Asset Exchange. The Energis token completed the rigorous listing process, in conjunction with Sponsor Firm AmaZix.

The Zero Carbon Project is using blockchain to tackle climate change. In October, we plan to launch a Zero Carbon Market, where energy consumers can purchase a range of zero carbon energy, sourced from various technologies, including renewables, carbon neutral or nuclear. Our market place will allow competing energy suppliers to offer their services, in a price-compared like-for-like environment.

this is ot bad ews. i like it. ad it will be great if develope team will decide whe mae sales will start.
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Hey Zero Carbon Project community!🎉🎉

⚡️Check out the latest blog post from the team, which includes an update on the Energis token lock-up required by GBX. ⚡️

Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-project-offers-democratic-private-pre-sale-of-energis-tokens-fe5dc0786acd
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

Zero Carbon Market applies intense competition by attracting a range of suppliers to the Market with their best zero carbon energy prices, tailored specifically to our consumers' size, location and usage pattern.
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

I respect any environment-oriented project and I believe Zero Carbon Project is one of the most serious ones, with a clear vision and already established partnerships.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

Hey ZCP fans!

Check it out, the team have purchased carbon credits from Chinese electric-hybrid bus fleet, read all about it here Smiley

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-project-purchases-carbon-credits-from-chinese-electric-hybrid-bus-fleet-bdce4761fca1
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

Cool Hey Zero Carbon Project fans!  Cool

Check out this Medium article explaining how Zero Carbon Project's parent, Beond, are introducing a new energy efficiency service in response to streamlined regulatory requirements.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://medium.com/@gavin.mccormick/government-publishes-new-plan-for-streamlined-energy-and-carbon-reporting-secr-regulations-c4778af9f351
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Hey ZCP fans!

Check it out, the team have purchased carbon credits from Chinese electric-hybrid bus fleet, read all about it here Smiley
https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-project-purchases-carbon-credits-from-chinese-electric-hybrid-bus-fleet-bdce4761fca1

There is indeed a lot of interesting information about the Zero Carbon Project. I believe in the company and I follow its development with pleasure so I wish all of us successes!
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

to be more specifically: tokenn will be list on gbx exchage or there will e tokesale on gx exchange? or both?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: