Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 35193 times)
Vanmandan

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

Is the team considering attending events related to energy industry? It's a solid business targeting real word resources. I doubt a bit about crypto community, 70% users are following mainstream and are lazy to make a deeper research.

The team has attended and spoken at energy events in the past and I'm sure we'll see more energy events and conferences in the future again, in addition to blockchain focused events. Stay tuned  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exalbelfi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Hi,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Vanmandan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Hi,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.

The team are very appreciative of all the support!

But, if you feel like telling it directly, they're quite often in the Telegram group: https://t.me/ZeroCarbonProject
@scambuster

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

When I first came across this project, my immediate instinct was, "why does this need blockchain?"

After reading more about it, it does look like a pretty well-thought out message and a pretty interesting team.

But, I'm still sort of left with the same question.  What about this project actually makes it a good fit for blockchain?  If this was already asked, don't hesitate to point me to the answer.
Kevin.Poga

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

To cover the carbon offset premium in order to beat fossil fuel prices, our Market applies intense competition by attracting a wide range of suppliers to Market with their best zero carbon energy prices, tailored specifically to our consumers size, location and usage pattern. Great Zero Carbon is not only good for the environment but it also give more energy supply that makes our electric bills lower.
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

When I first came across this project, my immediate instinct was, "why does this need blockchain?"

After reading more about it, it does look like a pretty well-thought out message and a pretty interesting team.

But, I'm still sort of left with the same question.  What about this project actually makes it a good fit for blockchain?  If this was already asked, don't hesitate to point me to the answer.

The blockchain driven economy allows for smart contracts and provides meaningful reward-based token incentives to drive customer action.
michaellykins

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

The team plans to list on top tier exchanges after the token sale has ended, more details will be available later as well.
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

The blockchain driven economy allows for smart contracts and provides meaningful reward-based token incentives to drive customer action.

many projects are trying to push through the green energy, but not at all it turns out as it should. im hoping this project will not repeat the mistakes of other projects that have encountered these problems before.
michaellykins

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

many projects are trying to push through the green energy, but not at all it turns out as it should. im hoping this project will not repeat the mistakes of other projects that have encountered these problems before.

The team appreciates all the support it gets! We hope for the best right =)
michaellykins

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Hey all!

The team has their latest update posted on Medium about Zero Carbon Project’s utility token review, a deployment update and our September events.

check it out here: https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zcp-update-5th-september-zero-carbon-projects-utility-token-review-a-deployment-update-and-our-2a902d66fab6
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

The work of the Zero Carbon Project is aimed at creating a self-regulating renewable energy market, which with fair and honest pricing can eliminate unnecessary intermediaries and reduce the price of unconventional energy. I like the idea of a team, more projects like this that are of real benefit.
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Hey, you can check out the team below.

https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/#team

West London Business have partnered with ZCP.

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/west-london-business-to-participate-in-zero-carbon-market-early-trials-a9869652391a

And the latest update is below.

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zcp-update-5th-september-zero-carbon-projects-utility-token-review-a-deployment-update-and-our-2a902d66fab6
manaraga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
cryptochuck

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

Decentralizing carbon offsets allows these savings of lower prices to be benefited from in a peer to peer market, something that wouldn't otherwise be available in a non decentralized manner.  

With regards to competition, while there's no other project doing anything like us, some indirect competition may include projects that tokenize renewable energy, since it's also a way to reduce carbon emissions.

These player, though, are relying on renewable energy technologies which are still not price competitive with fossil fuels. Zero Carbon project  deliver lower prices leveraging international carbon credits and intense market competition, along with a valuable Energis token reward.

It's not so much of dealing with them but learning to solve the larger concern which is lowering carbon emissions. Together with these other projects, hopefully the project is able to do that.

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

Is the team considering attending events related to energy industry? It's a solid business targeting real word resources. I doubt a bit about crypto community, 70% users are following mainstream and are lazy to make a deeper research.

The team has attended and spoken at energy events in the past and I'm sure we'll see more energy events and conferences in the future again, in addition to blockchain focused events. Stay tuned  Wink
Yeah, and I think it was right direction. Thanks for your timely responses, nice to see feedback maintained on every channel and thread. Also what about the list of restricted countries, it looks like the projects looses a huge market. Is there any chance you will reduce the number of these countries in future and thus expand a base of potential customers?
Vanmandan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Yeah, and I think it was right direction. Thanks for your timely responses, nice to see feedback maintained on every channel and thread. Also what about the list of restricted countries, it looks like the projects looses a huge market. Is there any chance you will reduce the number of these countries in future and thus expand a base of potential customers?

We have forwarded this on to the team and will let you know their response asap Smiley
michaellykins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

The team are keeping an eye on regulations in Japan which are still uncertain, so if they improve they may be able to sell there as well.
ScottCla007

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

Remember, Bitcointalk is not the only place where Zero Carbon community gathers!
There is a telegram group too! Join it here https://t.me/ZeroCarbonProject
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: