Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:01 AM

New innovations of the Urunit Platform by creating a Gambling Platform. This gambling business is sure to be a lot of devotees.
That is true, gambling attracts a lot of users and it will have a big community which is also an advantage for the team because the platform will be managed by the community!
Yes, I agree with you, gambling business is million dollar industry. And the team behind the project will definitely make the good use of it. this thing will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project as well as it will take the project on great height is success.
By that, the team can take the advantage of people who are into gambling and wants a reliable platform about it. If this will turn out to be a successful one, the project can be the next famous gambling platform in the market without no doubt.

Well, once the urunit platform launch this will be the time to check if the platform really have a secure system and if they have then surely more and more investor will be attracted to join the platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

New innovations of the Urunit Platform by creating a Gambling Platform. This gambling business is sure to be a lot of devotees.
That is true, gambling attracts a lot of users and it will have a big community which is also an advantage for the team because the platform will be managed by the community!
Yes, I agree with you, gambling business is million dollar industry. And the team behind the project will definitely make the good use of it. this thing will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project as well as it will take the project on great height is success.
By that, the team can take the advantage of people who are into gambling and wants a reliable platform about it. If this will turn out to be a successful one, the project can be the next famous gambling platform in the market without no doubt.
As it had more workflow of various gamblers who made urunit as their choice and earning good profits by successfully playing and achieving great records with the platform. There will be more good workflow.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Well, once the urunit platform launch this will be the time to check if the platform really have a secure system and if they have then surely more and more investor will be attracted to join the platform.
You can even do have a look on Urunit whitepapers where they published all the detailed information helps to understand it completely and the reason behind gamblers making it as their choice.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

Yes, I think that also. But I think team have already plans regrading security issues if ever their are troubles that appear. One of main content of each project should be securing the safety of each investors and supporter. This usually take for granted but this is the most important things to consider .
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:17 AM

This is a great project indeed and they have a lot of supporters and also investors to promote the project moreover!
I believe the supporters and investors will continue to grow, the goal probably is just few steps away, I hope they aim for even more success, which they can achieve.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:51 AM

Yes, I think that also. But I think team have already plans regrading security issues if ever their are troubles that appear. One of main content of each project should be securing the safety of each investors and supporter. This usually take for granted but this is the most important things to consider .

You are right, but having issues with the platform is normal, the issue is how fast the developer can fix it and how accurate they can run the platform again after experiencing some technical issues.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:36:48 AM

This is a great project indeed and they have a lot of supporters and also investors to promote the project moreover!
I believe the supporters and investors will continue to grow, the goal probably is just few steps away, I hope they aim for even more success, which they can achieve.
As it is a common factor we can expect it will easily attract more gamblers to be a part of Urunit gambling platform and gamblers are even more satisfied with the profit sharing policy.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

You are right, but having issues with the platform is normal, the issue is how fast the developer can fix it and how accurate they can run the platform again after experiencing some technical issues.
They have a team who monitors and immediately highlights all the issues and engage dev and immediately they analsyze and find the root cause and fix without any delays.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

Yes, if the team will prove their seriousness and dedications to their project time will come and they will achieve the fruits for the hard works they have made. So let's keep supporting the urunit project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

As it is a common factor we can expect it will easily attract more gamblers to be a part of Urunit gambling platform and gamblers are even more satisfied with the profit sharing policy.
Gambling has a huge market thats why some businesses are also investing to this industry because of the huge ROI. I believe thier community will make money out of this.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Gambling has a huge market thats why some businesses are also investing to this industry because of the huge ROI. I believe thier community will make money out of this.
Actually gambling is profitable industry with a lot of people have addiction at gamble. It is maybe harmful for someone, but others have their strategy how to earn money from gambling - about 5% of them. With Urunit we can creat our games, so what is the different of this ratio?

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

Is there an official video from this project? I dmayu the presence of such a video will be able to attract a new influx of interested people.

Sure, you can find it on the website: urunit.io
I give you a direct link from the website so you can directly open the video, not from the website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3e3J3D1X1k
I dont understand why its so difficult for other people to personally search for the information they are looking for, the video link is in the first page of the screen only.
Haha. Maybe they want so lazy, i am sure have somebody at here don't read anything about Urunit and don't know how they working.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

Since this is going to be managed by the community, they will naturally have a community, I think attracting more investors to participate in the ICO will be much easier if they can utilize all of their supporters.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

Is there an official video from this project? I dmayu the presence of such a video will be able to attract a new influx of interested people.

Sure, you can find it on the website: urunit.io
I give you a direct link from the website so you can directly open the video, not from the website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3e3J3D1X1k
I dont understand why its so difficult for other people to personally search for the information they are looking for, the video link is in the first page of the screen only.
Haha. Maybe they want so lazy, i am sure have somebody at here don't read anything about Urunit and don't know how they working.
Yeah right their buddy. There are really some other people here in the crypto currency community asks question regarding on some information that is already been available. The only problem is that they don't explore themselves. But well, its okay because it is the responsibility of the team to give what people need regarding this project. And by that, I was so glad to have this kind of project team that actively performing here in their Ann thread.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

Exactly mate. Most of the online gamblers or investors are businessmen so that is why this kind of platform are very common now in the crypto market. They are usually liked to invest in gambling platforms because it can easy make profits. I just hoped that the project will in a good progress so that more investors will joined on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

[/quote
Urunit is a old project & a famous gambling site for all people.but for now gambling can't be created due to it is old in the crypto world.]
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

You can even do have a look on Urunit whitepapers where they published all the detailed information helps to understand it completely and the reason behind gamblers making it as their choice.
I agree. All the information is already at their whitepaper. So you can try to read it and understand it if you have time. Urunit is a great project.

Well some people might not fully understand the whitepaper. A well written white paper can at times be very very technical for everyone to understand
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

Urunit is gambling platform. Now there is a very nice platform to play gambling and find some good gambling platform is very difficult . i think project will be very popular and will attract many investors. Project will be success soon
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

Gambling has been poplar in all ages, there is a certain segment of people who are interested in it. Now it can be connected with a blockchain  and wait for profit

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

I read the concept of the project that the number of tokens is constantly decreasing, and not just limited, after such phrases you want to become the owner of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: