Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

New innovations of the Urunit Platform by creating a Gambling Platform. This gambling business is sure to be a lot of devotees.
That is true, gambling attracts a lot of users and it will have a big community which is also an advantage for the team because the platform will be managed by the community!
Yes, I agree with you, gambling business is million dollar industry. And the team behind the project will definitely make the good use of it. this thing will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project as well as it will take the project on great height is success.
By that, the team can take the advantage of people who are into gambling and wants a reliable platform about it. If this will turn out to be a successful one, the project can be the next famous gambling platform in the market without no doubt.

Well, once the urunit platform launch this will be the time to check if the platform really have a secure system and if they have then surely more and more investor will be attracted to join the platform.
Yes, I think that also. But I think team have already plans regrading security issues if ever their are troubles that appear. One of main content of each project should be securing the safety of each investors and supporter. This usually take for granted but this is the most important things to consider .
Safety measures should be highly targeted to add to the platform to secure all the participants from scammers as they many in the digital economy we are living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

Gambling has been poplar in all ages, there is a certain segment of people who are interested in it. Now it can be connected with a blockchain  and wait for profit
Whoever work in crypto world,gambling is interested to everyone because of the good profit.Now Urunit is gambling site so people has craze in here
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

A funny idea with the team. They do a lot to increase the attractiveness of their project. I think that they will have users.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

I first met the concept of reducing tokens over time, but I do not quite understand how this works, I would like to know in detail

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

Many gaming platforms in recent times, and most importantly to withstand competition and provide a quality product
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

I first met the concept of reducing tokens over time, but I do not quite understand how this works, I would like to know in detail
What are you refering to bud? In my own opinion reducing tokens like burning unsold tokens is important to make sure that the value of the tokens will have a steady market value.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

The development of this project will always be in demand, because it affects an important area for a person - the desire to receive money.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

In the end, this has already been tested, not by one company, that good discounts and bonuses always attract investors and new users, who also in the future can contribute to investing in the project. So do not be surprised that the developers give fiction and discounts on coins.

Yeah right, Promotional bonuses can surely attract many investors to check this project and finally made good investments, aside from marketing, an improve advertising can also boost their popularity too.
Agreed. Advertising can make the project help their popularity in around the company to make a big impact on it.
We need to reach out to the maximum number of investors with completely information so that we can easily reach out goals and be a part of success.

You need a balance though, since reaching out to like hundreds of people and calling them "investors" for offering like 10$ is going to be supremely dumb
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Very promising platform because many are interested in this industry of gambling. But not in all countries they are allowed. How will the developers solve this issue?
This is depend on your country legally. If they don't accept gambling online, we cannot join any games at any gambling site.

But as we all know, if people really wants to play/gamble they will find ways to enter the platform, however it is really better to follow countries regulations to prevent future issues.

Exactly. Following rules and regulations will always lead to a better situation. And I think that dev team of Urunit already fixed this legal issues because I believed that they are really serious to put this platform in the market. Hopefully, everything will be ok according to their plans and roadmaps.
A project that aims to last for a very long time will consider all the aspects that they have to go through. It's better to have a slow progress in the development because they follow the regulations and they are making sure that the platform is secured and can handle a massive traffic than be sorry in the end.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

In the end, this has already been tested, not by one company, that good discounts and bonuses always attract investors and new users, who also in the future can contribute to investing in the project. So do not be surprised that the developers give fiction and discounts on coins.

Yeah right, Promotional bonuses can surely attract many investors to check this project and finally made good investments, aside from marketing, an improve advertising can also boost their popularity too.
Agreed. Advertising can make the project help their popularity in around the company to make a big impact on it.
We need to reach out to the maximum number of investors with completely information so that we can easily reach out goals and be a part of success.

You need a balance though, since reaching out to like hundreds of people and calling them "investors" for offering like 10$ is going to be supremely dumb
Well everyone who invested on this project are considered investors i guess. So the project should give everyone a fair value regardless if they contributed a huge amount or even few since they are the indivuals making this community.
Well of course, all the people that have been invested to this project will be considered investors. The team is handling this project very well, so I think we should trust them until to the very end of this project, as long as the team and the whole project will not let out trust and support put into waste. This is a potential project so I hope this will have its own success in the future.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

The development of this project will always be in demand, because it affects an important area for a person - the desire to receive money.
Gambling over all can produce huge revenue off the players find it really indulging. The platform needs to pick small gimmicks to catch hold of players.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

Very promising platform because many are interested in this industry of gambling. But not in all countries they are allowed. How will the developers solve this issue?
This is depend on your country legally. If they don't accept gambling online, we cannot join any games at any gambling site.

But as we all know, if people really wants to play/gamble they will find ways to enter the platform, however it is really better to follow countries regulations to prevent future issues.

Exactly. Following rules and regulations will always lead to a better situation. And I think that dev team of Urunit already fixed this legal issues because I believed that they are really serious to put this platform in the market. Hopefully, everything will be ok according to their plans and roadmaps.
In fact any least adequate platform will be able to be added on exchanges. Only a little diligence from team is necessary and support from community.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

That's for sure. The platform is very interesting by the idea of management of game process from players and their interaction.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

I play gambling and quite often. I saw this platform with azar games and it became very interesting to me. I read all the information about the project and understood that I will follow the project. because I'm interested in your platform!
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added U Run It  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/u-run-it/

https://i.imgur.com/UtNEQuo.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to U Run It ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

Gambling over all can produce huge revenue off the players find it really indulging. The platform needs to pick small gimmicks to catch hold of players.

The main challenge here is how to remain the attention of the players using the platform. Because nowadays people have less amount of time spent in a platform. I'm expecting the team will have a addictive games that keeps the attention of the users.

Yes, a gambling platform will be more attractive if the developer will give good bonuses for playing and using the tokens and the platform. Soon if more gamblers will know this project surely they will become attracted.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

The main challenge here is how to remain the attention of the players using the platform. Because nowadays people have less amount of time spent in a platform. I'm expecting the team will have a addictive games that keeps the attention of the users.
It's true competition in the market is too high. So Urinit developers should create unique techniques and feature to make their users stayed in the platform. They can prepare updates and progress to make this project more attractive and updated.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:45:22 AM

I play gambling and quite often. I saw this platform with azar games and it became very interesting to me. I read all the information about the project and understood that I will follow the project. because I'm interested in your platform!
What features that attracts you the most here as a gambler? Your opinion can help the project be a reliable one bud. I agree that this project can really attract people especially to those who are gambling.
I think the developers could have a good pricefor the win and they can updates each game maybe every other month so that the user will not get bored with the same features.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:45:53 AM

What features that attracts you the most here as a gambler? Your opinion can help the project be a reliable one bud. I agree that this project can really attract people especially to those who are gambling.

Yeah, experienced gamblers can contribute alot with the developments and improvements of the project. If more gamblers will share their experienced then maybe the team will have more ideas about the platform.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added U Run It  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/u-run-it/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to U Run It ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
That's a great news if the team was listed on this good ICO research listing because it can give more impact to potential investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: