Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975303 times)
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Media protocol is a new project that will be able to grow because the project has a lot of openness in the creative and from the reader will get the award. Many will contribute their creative ideas to the Media Protocol.

Hi there, thank you so much for the interest in MEDIA Protocol!  Wink

Make sure to join the discussion on the Telegram Group, as well as follow MEDIA on the social media links on the pinned message, that way you'll never miss the news and announcements the team makes.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

Greetings MEDIA Protocol community!

Built on blockchain, MEDIA Protocol is deeply committed to transparency and integrity of data.

Find out more in the brand new Follow us on Twitter

Part 3 of MEDIA Protocol's education programme and learn how Blockchain technology is used to create verifiable and transparent data. Wink

Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Hey everyone, thanks for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.

Check out this Medium post about CEO James Tabor's feature on the FutureTech Podcast.
awas

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Media protocol is a new project that will be able to grow because the project has a lot of openness in the creative and from the reader will get the award. Many will contribute their creative ideas to the Media Protocol.

Hi there, thank you so much for the interest in MEDIA Protocol!  Wink

Make sure to join the discussion on the Telegram Group, as well as follow MEDIA on the social media links on the pinned message, that way you'll never miss the news and announcements the team makes.

It is a platform that can directly reward content creators for their work, without any intermediaries involved in the reduction or collection of private data.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Hi there, thank you so much for the interest in MEDIA Protocol!  Wink

It is a platform that can directly reward content creators for their work, without any intermediaries involved in the reduction or collection of private data.

Yes precisely! The Readers will receive rewards for the behaviors that benefit the content creator: spending time reading the content, sharing it, recording her preferences, etc. When the reader interacts with content in these ways, MEDIA Protocol sends his/her consumption rewards from the content publisher in the form of MEDIA tokens. The reader can later use the tokens he/she earns to tip her favourite publishers, pay for subscriptions or exchange them for other cryptocurrencies.

There is a whole section dedicated to this explanation further in the Media Protocol white paper, section 1.1, p.5.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Have you already read the medium articles about MEDIA Protocol and Blockchain Security - Blockchain Education Programme ? 👨🏻‍💻
You can find them HERE
here:

Once you've read through them, enjoy the newly posted part 4!

💥 How does Blockchain ensure the identity of the person making a transaction? And what does this mean for Media Protocol? 💥
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Hello dev, where i can find the details about token sale, hard cap and softcap? i cant find the details in first page and in your website.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
andreldsg

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Hello dev, where i can find the details about token sale, hard cap and softcap? i cant find the details in first page and in your website.

Hey there!

Please, kindly join MEDIA Protocol's Telegram Group and ask for an admin there, someone will surely be able to help you out on that. Wink
kovlozula

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

Please let me know when your bounty starts.Thanks
andreldsg

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Hi there,

Please, for all bounty-related inquiries and information, go through this thread.
andreldsg

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

Greetings, MEDIA Protocol community!

Here is a little sneak-peek on what to expect for the upcoming weeks! Wink

"Back to HQ! After almost three weeks and as many continents. Now we'll focus on deals to sign and product to ship" - James Tabor, MEDIA Protocol's CEO

Make sure to join MEDIA Protocol Telegram Group and jump into the discussion!
It's amazing over there. Wink
andreldsg

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

We are all waiting for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

Please, follow the bounty thread for all bounty-related information. Wink
surfVENICE

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

Would be nice to announce it here  Tongue
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Would be nice to announce it here  Tongue

Hi we have dedicated a separate page JUST for Bounty :-)

Please go here and learn more about how you can participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3397199.0
sushirik

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MEDIA_Protocol
Facebook: https://fb.me/MEDIAprotocol
Conrad010

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Hello everyone and thanks for supporting Media Protocol! Grin

We are proud to announce Media Protocol's support for the Digital Future Council. The Digital Future Council is an educational forum where creative leaders and technologists can unite. Media Protocol will join the launch of the Council in Cannes in June.

Check out this article for more information.
rainbow7colours123

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.

Thanks for the support and well wishes. we Appreciate you.
Parbey

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Dear Community,

We are pleased to share with you this exciting news! 👇👇

The launch of the Digital Future Council yesterday gained some serious press coverage, including this article in Forbes. MEDIA Protocol is proud to be associated with such a forward-thinking initiative.

Read the Forbes article here: https://bit.ly/2I9d6Jx

Don't forget to join our Telegram Community to stay updated Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.

Hello there!

Thanks for your support! It's really great to hear you'll read our white-paper. If you do need clarification, please don't hesitate to ask in our Telegram Community. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: