Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975303 times)
babysocoolll

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

The project is really good and in demand, but not suitable for everyone. It is definitely necessary to participate in Ico.
Joekondo

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

The project is really good and in demand, but not suitable for everyone. It is definitely necessary to participate in Ico.

Thank you for your support!  Cool
Can I ask you some clarity when you say that this is "not suitable for everyone"?
MEDIA Protocol is for every person that creates or consumes content, who don't read, like nor share articles nowadays?  Grin

P.s. If you want, the private sale is currently ongoing, join the conversation on Telegram and reach out via PM to any admin to express your interest  Wink
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 11:55:50 AM by Parbey

Are you in the MEDIA Protocol Telegram community?

Do you want the opportunity to earn real MPT tokens?

All you have to do is refer a friend!

Find the rules and further information about our Telegram Referral Campaign here

Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Greetings community!

Today we would like to bring you two great pieces of content from MEDIA Protocol itself!
These will help you understand why influencer marketing feels broken and the option MEDIA Protocol offers for a more transparent, fairly rewarded content ecosystem.
You will also learn how Blockchain technology can be applied to handle the growing Big Data demand.

Make sure to join the discussion at the Telegram Group if you haven't already!
There are campaigns in place to reward MPT for early CryptoCatnip adopters, as well for referring your friends to join the group! Wink

That being said, enjoy the articles below! Don't forget to follow MEDIA's Medium blog and max clap!  Grin

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

so many news and so few live discussions about the essence and need of the project. I certainly understand that media is very much appreciated in our world, but I never met such a project in the top 100... What is important to me is of course passive income, he will be present here or only the liquidity of the token?
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

so many news and so few live discussions about the essence and need of the project. I certainly understand that media is very much appreciated in our world, but I never met such a project in the top 100... What is important to me is of course passive income, he will be present here or only the liquidity of the token?
Hi there, Sharkzz1!

I'd kindly ask you to join the Telegram Group and direct your inquiries over there.

Anything related to MEDIA Protocol's tokenomics is to be disclosed only privately, so, an admin will surely pick you up and help interface with the team if it needs be. Wink

Thanks so much for your interest!
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

HELLO MEDIA PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Are you using CryptoCatnip already? If no, you can download it for iPhone or Android and start earning tokens.  Wink

By engaging with MEDIA Protocol, the consumer is:

● Monetizing the value of the personal data created when they engage with content via a MEDIA Protocol platform.

● Contributing personal data about content consumption to the blockchain to improve the relevance and quality of content that publishers and brands can create.

To find out more, take a look at the whitepaper.

Join the community on Telegram.
aguatera

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Bounty campaign will be posted here
Thank you, the project looks promising. I look forward to the beginning of the bounty campaign. Good luck!
When will start Bounty of this project?
Parbey

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Bounty campaign will be posted here
Thank you, the project looks promising. I look forward to the beginning of the bounty campaign. Good luck!
When will start Bounty of this project?

Hello aguatera,

There's a Bounty already. Please head to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3397199.0
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Have you tried this Crypto Catnip App yet? Early adopters of the CryptoCatnip app have a chance to earn real MEDIA Protocol Tokens (MPT)! 📱

Find out more the details HERE
Conrad010

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

Read Part 2 of MEDIA Protocol's informative article on the potential impact of the blockchain on marketing HERE.

Don't forget to get involved with the MEDIA Protocol Community on Telegram.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Read Part 2 of MEDIA Protocol's informative article on the potential impact of the blockchain on marketing HERE.

With Media protocol ... teams will create a transparent, secure and direct ecosystem for content creators, publishers and consumers through the applications they offer.
An interesting article that later can add confidence to potential investors so as to bring a positive response.
Conrad010

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

With Media protocol ... teams will create a transparent, secure and direct ecosystem for content creators, publishers and consumers through the applications they offer.
An interesting article that later can add confidence to potential investors so as to bring a positive response.

Thanks for supporting MEDIA Protocol. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest updates.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

So, I've tried CryptoCatnip and I liked it! I started reading and find myself in 2 hours being still reading Grin Great content and useful information, not to mention rewards in tokens. Huge thing!
Parbey

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

So, I've tried CryptoCatnip and I liked it! I started reading and find myself in 2 hours being still reading Grin Great content and useful information, not to mention rewards in tokens. Huge thing!

Hey petushka,

Glad to have you on board! Thanks for the feedback and support Smiley

You are welcome to join the Telegram Community if you haven't done that already.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

Hey Community,

How does MEDIA Protocol test the integrity of data and improve confidentiality?
Learn more in  Part 7 of our Blockchain Education Programme HERE . 💡

For more articles and news to come, be sure to follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter!
Parbey

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

MEDIA Protocol, Marketing And Blockchain — Part 3

Data used to be relatively simple. As technology has improved, the variety of data has increased. Now, there's so much variety that centralised tech struggles to keep up. Here's how Blockchain improves the process and makes it possible for marketing to take advantage of even more data varieties, in Part 3 of our latest series.

cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

"Interactions from your brand are key to converting first-time customers into repeat customers." 👨🏻‍💻

Have a read about the  4 Steps That Will Make Your Company’s Customers Into Superfans and learn how you can use Media Protocol as a marketing tool to turn the loyal readers into devoted fans HERE!
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Hey Media Protocol Community!!

Did you know we have a Telegram Referral Campaign going on? 🎉
That's right, refer your friends to join us and you can get rewarded for spreading the good word 😉

Here's the detail info with the screenshots and instructions.  Let's get sharing and earning!✌️

Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Malachy Caldwell interviewed James Tabor, CEO of MEDIA Protocol. Click here to find out how blockchain mass adoption will be solved.

Also feel free to join the discussion on telegram here: https://t.me/Media_Protocol_Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: