Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975303 times)
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Boosting Or Even Replacing PKI

Most online encryption is reliant on PKI - Public Key Infrastructure. With blockchain, there are possibilities to improve or even potentially replace these methods. Find out how.

Full article link

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

The current content market does not properly value quality and this means creators have to go after popular topics or things that will draw big audiences. Uniqueness and creativity cannot survive here because often such topics draw small audiences. With Media Protocol, even a single member of the audience matters because anyone will the ability to easily reward.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:18 AM

The current content market does not properly value quality and this means creators have to go after popular topics or things that will draw big audiences. Uniqueness and creativity cannot survive here because often such topics draw small audiences. With Media Protocol, even a single member of the audience matters because anyone will the ability to easily reward.

Thank you for the support Catswold. You're right, MEDIA Protocol has made it possible to be rewarded for sharing, liking and reading contents through the cryptocatnip app.
Conrad010

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

I am check in white paper on your project, It's really good. Absorbing logo, unbiased job, faultless website!
Thanks for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.

Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
Conrad010

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

Greetings fellows.
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the offing.
Vigilant website, irreproachable plan!
Thank you for your support. Smiley
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

This project makes me so proud and i am happy that i am wearing the signature for the project because I believe in the project, I want to know if the crowd sale date is fixed already because i am looking to invest, i am not getting the response i want in the telegram channel.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

This project makes me so proud and i am happy that i am wearing the signature for the project because I believe in the project, I want to know if the crowd sale date is fixed already because i am looking to invest, i am not getting the response i want in the telegram channel.
Hello, iamreal.
MEDIA Protocol team is still in the private sale phase.
All important updates will be shared in the Telegram group so please be patient.
Thanks for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
Parbey

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

MEDIA Protocol CEO James Tabor was featured in this Exclusive coverage of KOREA BLOCKCHAIN WEEK

Watch the video here

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Hey guys. How is the app testing going? Is there any statistics or solution you're considering to implement as a result of this. Sorry for bothering if I missed some update.

Hi there, the Crypto Catnip is still in testnet stage and you're welcome to take part if you'd like to :-)

🏆 CryptoCatnip Reward and Referral Campaign 🏆
Earn real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for using and referring the CryptoCatnip app!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/20
Yeah, I've installed this just to test, lazy to complete bounty form Grin And I should tell that the stuff is mainly great, no longer needed to survey multiple sources for information)))
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

The team is relatively young, but many of them are programmers with outstanding performance with remarkable educational background. Most of the group also work for codec.ai. A company that has developed some strong platforms for marketing and communications.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

GREETINGS, MEDIA PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Is blockchain spelling the end for YouTube advertising as we know it? Tackling ad fraud is a needed digital advertising revolution.

Check it out in this article.

What do you think???

Let us know in the Telegram group.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

Projects with already available products, viable platforms, quality mentors, MEDIA Protocol certainly deserve to be considered for investment.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:48 PM
Merited by JungleOnion (1)

MEDIA Protocol will be setting up partnerships with some of the biggest crypto projects out there!

In MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor’s own words: “We’re extremely excited to expand our offering and introduce supplementary news that aligns with our users’ interests.” Quadrant is amongst the first crypto projects to partner with CryptoCatnip as a way of sharing their content.

CLICK HERE for a summary of the some of the most interesting conversations that happened!

cryptojenny77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

As CEO James Tabor discussed at the Digital Future Council, this is one way the blockchain is marrying creativity and technology to help artists get paid for their work.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katmustatea/2018/07/15/can-blockchain-eliminate-the-myth-of-the-starving-artist/#51fa16a67696

Click here to read this article: Can Blockchain Eliminate The Myth Of The Starving Artist?
cryptojenny77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

Hope many investor support your business when ICO will begin.

Hi there, Currently the Private Sale is ongoing, please feel free to reach out on
 Media Protocol's Telegram and private message an "admin" for more details.  Smiley

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

Greetings community! 👋

"For too many people, their understanding of blockchain begins and ends with cryptocurrency. It’s ‘online money’ or ‘digital currency’ that is seen as the preserve of only coders and tech geeks...

However, Blockchain is more than just cryptocurrency. Companies are using Blockchain to help verify and cut out fake identities, make messaging more secure, and more! At MEDIA Protocol, content is turned into smart URLs by using the Blockchain!"

Also, mark your calendars!

Next Tuesday, 31st of July the will be a live A.M.A. over MEDIA Protocol's Telegram group, between James Tabor - MEDIA Protocol's CEO - and Marien Irzykiewicz - BlockPulse's CEO!

Click below to join MEDIA Protocol's Telegram Group!

ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

Great trusted and experienced team,respect them.And i'm sure that they will do their best in development. Good luck for everyone.

Thanks Abdurrahman Yalcin, for the support and confidence in the team.  They are sure doing a great job.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

GREETINGS, MEDIA PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Private messaging is usually encrypted, but with blockchain underlying it, there's room to be even more secure. And with MEDIA Protocol, all the elements are in place for a simple and secure exchange of data. 

Read more about secure private messaging in this article.

Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Due to its multifunctionality, the MEDIA Protocol project will increasingly gain popularity and become in demand. For other platforms, this is a very profitable and convenient project for promotion through advertising, since advertising is the engine of progress. Also, the project has no commissions, which attracts. The project is very safe and the presence of scammers is minimized, that is, you can not worry that your savings will suddenly disappear from the account. The versatility of the MEDIA Protocol project is very extensive and I believe that it will appeal not only to the user, but also to the developers. Despite the fact that there is a huge competition in this area, the platform will find its audience due to its features.
Conrad010

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Due to its multifunctionality, the MEDIA Protocol project will increasingly gain popularity and become in demand. For other platforms, this is a very profitable and convenient project for promotion through advertising, since advertising is the engine of progress. Also, the project has no commissions, which attracts. The project is very safe and the presence of scammers is minimized, that is, you can not worry that your savings will suddenly disappear from the account. The versatility of the MEDIA Protocol project is very extensive and I believe that it will appeal not only to the user, but also to the developers. Despite the fact that there is a huge competition in this area, the platform will find its audience due to its features.

Hey, thanks for your input! Smiley Have you joined the MEDIA Protocol Telegram Community? Feel free to come and join in the discussion there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: