Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975303 times)
Seunexy

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

GREETINGS, MEDIA PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Around one in eight Instagram influencers in the UK has purchased fake followers in the past six months according to CampaignDeus. The figure comes amid a World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) study which found marketers plan to up influencer marketing budgets – with Instagram named their platform of choice.

With Instagram influencers still buying fake followers, is it wise that companies are spending up to 12% more on influencer advertising? Find out more in this article.

Follow MEDIA protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

I sustain this idea and hope  it should be useful! Seamless results, aesthetic idea, absorbing idea!

Thank you for supporting MEDIA Protocol project. 🙌
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

GREETINGS, MEDIA PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Don't forget Tuesday's AMA with MEDIA Protocol's CEO James, and Marien Irzykiewicz, the CEO of Blockpulse_eu at 11am BST (12pm CEST) on MEDIA Protocol's Telegram channel.

Follow MEDIA protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

A worthy team,a unique idea,in my opinion these are the factors that affect the successful implementation of the project.Have a MEDIA Protocol is present.Now on the Internet is not enough quality content, if the developers get the idea to implement, then definitely they will succeed.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

A worthy team,a unique idea,in my opinion these are the factors that affect the successful implementation of the project.Have a MEDIA Protocol is present.Now on the Internet is not enough quality content, if the developers get the idea to implement, then definitely they will succeed.

Thank you so much for your support!
The developers will need to link the URLs of the articles with the protocol so that the blockchain can record every action that took place.
Tech using blockchain is going to radically change the face of advertising.

Listen to the interview with MEDIA Protocol CEO James Tabor on Adstage, where he chats about the future of ads.

Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

MEDIA Protocol And The Future Of Blockchain — Part 1

Blockchain is much more resistant to a cyber attack than a regular centralised database. But security is just one of the benefits. As we start our new series on The Future Of Blockchain, we explore blockchain technology and its capabilities.  

Read full article here

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Hey Community!

Ever wonder How publishers and content creators fight back against "fake views"?🤔

James Tabor, CEO of MEDIA Protocol, tells CIO how blockchain can help advertisers distinguish between actual people and bots. Real metrics count.

Have a look at this article HERE

cryptojenny77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Dear MEDIA Protocol Community,

You are invited to our AMA with MEDIA Protocol’s CEO, James Tabor, and the CEO of Deconet, David Sneider. The Ask Me Anything session will be hosted on the MEDIA Protocol Community on Telegram, where you can ask your questions about Deconet or MEDIA Protocol, the knowledge economy, the future of content, the CryptoCatnip app, blockchain, and anything else that comes to mind. James and David will be answering your questions live

Wednesday, August 1st, at 5pm BST (9am PDT).

Don’t miss this chance to speak to them directly!

cryptojenny77

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Media Protocolhas added several partners to the CryptoCatnip app and have more to come.

To say THANK YOU for all the support, we have extended the CryptoCatnip reward bounty. Read crypto news, earn real MEDIA Tokens ($MPT)!

Click on the below image to learn more!
👇

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community!

Make sure you don't miss tomorrow's AMA with David Sneider - Deconet's CEO!
The AMA will be hosted by MEDIA Protocol's CEO - James Tabor!

Click the picture below to head to MEDIA Protocol's Facebook Page during the AMA
@
Wednesday, August 1st - 5pm BST

Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

MEDIA Protocol And The Future Of Blockchain — Part 2

Blockchain has already changed the game, but what more can it do in the future? We continue to explore The Future Of Blockchain, focusing on technology in Part 2 of our latest series.

Full article link

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community!

Make sure you don't miss tomorrow's AMA with David Sneider - Deconet's CEO!
The AMA will be hosted by MEDIA Protocol's CEO - James Tabor!

Click the picture below to head to MEDIA Protocol's Facebook Page during the AMA
@
Wednesday, August 1st - 5pm BST

Will this be held on the facebook and in what form (comments/messages)? Hm, a bit unusual choice but will be still happy to get some insight from the CEOs of two useful and good projects. Congrats on latest partnerships by the way. 
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Hi. Is this project related in anyway to mediabit? In what exchange is planned to be listed this first? Any plan to do airdrop?

cryptojenny77

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Hi. Is this project related in anyway to mediabit? In what exchange is planned to be listed this first? Any plan to do airdrop?

HI there, thank you for your interest!  This is Media Protocol and no, it is not related to Mediabit. 

MEDIA is a developer protocol that enables the value around content publication and distribution to be tracked via the blockchain.  MEDIA Protocol provides a direct connection between content creators, publishers, and consumers, and creates a new economic model that rewards consumer engagement. You can have a look at the White Paper Here for details, specifically the section 1.1 on p.5 where there's a detailed example on how it works ;-)

There are currently 2 active campaigns that you can take part to earn real MPT tokens! Details are as below:

🏆 CryptoCatnip Reward and Referral Campaign 🏆
Earn real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for using and referring the CryptoCatnip app!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/20

🏆 MEDIA Protocol Telegram Referral Campaign 🏆
Refer a friend and gain real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for referring joins to the Media Protocol Telegram Group!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/25

cryptojenny77

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Join the AMA with MEDIA Protocol’s CEO, James Tabor, and the CEO of Deconet, David Sneider.

The Ask Me Anything session is hosted on the MEDIA Protocol’s Facebook page, where you can ask your questions about Deconet or MEDIA Protocol, the knowledge economy, the future of content, the CryptoCatnip app, blockchain, and anything else that comes to mind!

James and David IS LIVE answering your questions!

CLICK this link! 👈 and join now!!

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

Join the AMA with MEDIA Protocol’s CEO, James Tabor, and the CEO of Deconet, David Sneider.

The Ask Me Anything session is hosted on the MEDIA Protocol’s Facebook page, where you can ask your questions about Deconet or MEDIA Protocol, the knowledge economy, the future of content, the CryptoCatnip app, blockchain, and anything else that comes to mind!

James and David IS LIVE answering your questions!

CLICK this link! 👈 and join now!!

Great one and nice held! Thanks for the insight, learned a lot about deconet and can see the real and complex use cases for the blockchain and this is really en encouraging especially at this difficult for crypto time.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

HI there, thank you for your interest!  This is Media Protocol and no, it is not related to Mediabit. 

MEDIA is a developer protocol that enables the value around content publication and distribution to be tracked via the blockchain.  MEDIA Protocol provides a direct connection between content creators, publishers, and consumers, and creates a new economic model that rewards consumer engagement. You can have a look at the White Paper Here for details, specifically the section 1.1 on p.5 where there's a detailed example on how it works ;-)

There are currently 2 active campaigns that you can take part to earn real MPT tokens! Details are as below:

🏆 CryptoCatnip Reward and Referral Campaign 🏆
Earn real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for using and referring the CryptoCatnip app!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/20

🏆 MEDIA Protocol Telegram Referral Campaign 🏆
Refer a friend and gain real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for referring joins to the Media Protocol Telegram Group!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/25

Good to know. Thanks for your answer. I will join this later today. I will keep following this project closely. I wish good luck with your project.

Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I agree, the team is really strong, which puts on the market really real and promising application and quality content.I think this approach will be able to attract investors, and it will be a profitable service.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

I agree, the team is really strong, which puts on the market really real and promising application and quality content.I think this approach will be able to attract investors, and it will be a profitable service.
Hey there, Sergiose!

Thank you very much for your support!
Make sure you hop into the Telegram Group and partake in the discussions! There are incredible live AMAs there also from time to time, so, make sure you don't miss it!
cryptojenny77

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:03:06 PM by cryptojenny77

There are some very good reasons why Media Protocol decided to go opensource!  Wink

Making MEDIA Protocol open source is completely in keeping with the spirit and ethos of blockchain. There was barely a decision to make. Opening the code up to thousands of potential developers and creators allows for experimentation and innovation.

Have a read of  this article for details!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: