Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975304 times)
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Hi, is the app still in beta version? Or did we finally got to the real app? Haven't followed this group in a while...

Hi there,

According to the roadmap below, the mainnet is due to launch in Q4 of 2018 :-)

"Next Stage Scalability Research" milestone, what does it consist of? Is there any blog posts to learn about the previous one? Maybe I've missed this, my apologies for that.
Hi, petushka.
This means that MEDIA Protocol team will test their app, CryptoCatnip, and further develop the platform to be able to support more projects without bugging. As you know, CryptoCatnip is currently in the beta phase.
If you have any feedback about the app, you can help its development by submitting it in the official Telegram group.  Wink

As for the blog posts about the scalability research, team didn't publish any by now. You can check all the articles on the Medium page.

Thank you for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
I look through the stuff posted via app every day. Fairly, have no complaints so far, this works for me perfectly. Also love the relevant and fresh articles.

That's great to know Petushka! Hope you've registered for the CryptoCatnip reward bounty. If not please check out this article on how to earn free MPT tokens.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Hello MEDIA Protocol Community!!!

With influencer marketing fraud in the spotlight, influencer marketing software companies are increasingly emphasizing their abilities to detect fraudulent behavior, with some vendors redesigning their systems to that end.

Read this article to find out how influencer marketing platforms are making fraud ‘very obvious’ for brands to identify.

Also. feel free to follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Parbey

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

MEDIA Protocol AMA Highlights

Did you miss out on MEDIA's AMA with Deconet's David Sneider? The team has compiled a quick summary for you to catch up on. From the latest MEDIA Protocol and blockchain news to David Sneider's views on gig economy and collaboration—watch the replay here.

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Content is king, right? But are brands overloading their customers with information? To avoid content shock, the focus needs to shift to quality over quantity to deliver a thoughtful and meaningful message.

Click Here to read the article

Parbey

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

CEO James Tabor will be having an AMA with Shahaf Bar-Geffen, CEO of COTI Group next wednesday at 1PM BST.💥

Mark your calenders!😃

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Hi, is the app still in beta version? Or did we finally got to the real app? Haven't followed this group in a while...

Hi there,

According to the roadmap below, the mainnet is due to launch in Q4 of 2018 :-)

"Next Stage Scalability Research" milestone, what does it consist of? Is there any blog posts to learn about the previous one? Maybe I've missed this, my apologies for that.
Hi, petushka.
This means that MEDIA Protocol team will test their app, CryptoCatnip, and further develop the platform to be able to support more projects without bugging. As you know, CryptoCatnip is currently in the beta phase.
If you have any feedback about the app, you can help its development by submitting it in the official Telegram group.  Wink

As for the blog posts about the scalability research, team didn't publish any by now. You can check all the articles on the Medium page.

Thank you for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
I look through the stuff posted via app every day. Fairly, have no complaints so far, this works for me perfectly. Also love the relevant and fresh articles.

That's great to know Petushka! Hope you've registered for the CryptoCatnip reward bounty. If not please check out this article on how to earn free MPT tokens.
Thanks I'll check this but I rather use it like a universal app to save my time. Really good and timely stuff. Would be great to see you partnered with some huge media sources or any better to get an access to some insider info  Grin It could be even a VIP monthly subscription  Grin
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

Hi, it is not completely clear to me from your roadmap when you expect to launch the live product where readers can earn real tokens. Is that something we can expect this year, or next year or later?
I agree with you! Users of the MEDIA protocol will earn money when reading or watching their favorite content. The issue of quality, the actual source of the content presented to the viewer is an important issue.

Parbey

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Hi, it is not completely clear to me from your roadmap when you expect to launch the live product where readers can earn real tokens. Is that something we can expect this year, or next year or later?
I agree with you! Users of the MEDIA protocol will earn money when reading or watching their favorite content. The issue of quality, the actual source of the content presented to the viewer is an important issue.

Hello Muzkle, you have a legitimate question and MEDIA Protocol has been asked this already on several occasions. To answer your question, MEDIA Protocol is used to facilitate and understand the distribution and propogation of content across the internet. Whoever owns the content / URL decides how they wish to promote it.

MEDIA Protocol is not designed to censor or inspect content.
MakNoz

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

The MEDIA Protocol will be used to create an ecosystem that utilizes the power of blockchain to bring transparency to the flow of value between users and the media.
Parbey

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

E-commerce giant JD.com  have launched a blockchain-based system designed to add security, transparency and efficiency. Big name adoption like this is an important step towards legitimising the industry.

Checkout the story in MEDIA's latest tweet.

Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community! 👨🏻‍💻

The team wanted to let every single one of you know that the Whitepaper has been updated!  💥
Make sure to read the correct version which you can find here

Furthermore, if you want to find out more about MEDIA Protocol and what the blockchain it's based on, you should browse MEDIA Protocol's Medium archive for everything you want to know.

Join the discussion in Telegram if there's any question or suggestion you want to share with the team!  Cheesy
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

The team wanted to let every single one of you know that the Whitepaper has been updated!  💥

Furthermore, if you want to find out more about MEDIA Protocol and what the blockchain it's based on, you should browse MEDIA Protocol's Medium archive for everything you want to know.

Join the discussion in Telegram if there's any question or suggestion you want to share with the team!  Cheesy
Actually, I've already forgotten how it looked like, however nice update Grin I've got a question looking through it. Are you considering any monitoring and regulation tools to regulate third party apps activity? I mean someone can use the app to spread some doubtful signals or promote entrusted stuff.
Seunexy

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

The team wanted to let every single one of you know that the Whitepaper has been updated!  💥

Join the discussion in Telegram if there's any question or suggestion you want to share with the team!  Cheesy
Actually, I've already forgotten how it looked like, however nice update Grin I've got a question looking through it. Are you considering any monitoring and regulation tools to regulate third party apps activity? I mean someone can use the app to spread some doubtful signals or promote entrusted stuff.
Hello Petushka.
Every bad actor is easily discovered on blockchain so these users will be ruled out of the option to post articles and share the content via app.
Thank you very much for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram where you can get your questions answered by an admin in real time.
Seunexy

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Hello MEDIA Protocol Community!!!

Why are crypto custodies so crucial to the crypto world today? Self-custody of cryptocurrency is fundamental to its current use. We explore what third-party options could do to improve custody in Part 6 of the Future Of Blockchain series.

Feel free to follow MEDIA Protocol on Medium to catch all blog posts as they go live.
awkm

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Good projects need to have good investors. I found this to be a very good project. This token will cost very high. How does this tokens work?
Seunexy

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

Good projects need to have good investors. I found this to be a very good project. This token will cost very high. How does this tokens work?
Hello Awkm,
You can pay with MPT to read articles or you can award content creators. Also, you get MPT for interacting with the content, liking, sharing articles, tweeting, etc.

You can know more about MEDIA Protocol by checking out the website, and also having a read at the whitepaper.

Also feel free to join the Telegram community and get your questions responded to by an admin in real-time.
Seunexy

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

Dear MEDIA Protocol Community,

The MEDIA Protocol team is excited to announce new and significant updates to both the website and whitepaper, and wanted to share them with you here.

These milestones represent continued hard work and effort behind the scenes, and ongoing commitment to creating a more transparent digital content ecosystem.

Click this article to read more about the MEDIA Protocol website and whitepaper update.

Feel free to follow MEDIA Protocol on Medium to catch all blog posts as they go live.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Imitating brands and even their CEOs — there's no rest in the fight against fake social accounts.

Check out this tweet by MEDIA Protocol to learn more about one of the biggest problem in content creation and marketing.

Share your feedback about it in the Telegram group.  Wink
Seunexy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Hello MEDIA Protocol Community,

Ever been curious to know more about the brains and hands striving to make MEDIA Protocol a success?
Visit MEDIA Protocol on LinkedIn and find out more about MEDIA Protocol and the people who work for MEDIA Protocol.

Also, feel free to follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Seunexy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Hello MEDIA Protocol Community,

Ever wondered how direct-to-consumer brands are reshaping marketing?
Read this article to find out how marketing is being shaken up by direct-to-consumer companies.

MEDIA Protocol allows a direct relationship between content creator and consumer.

Do not forget to follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: