Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975303 times)
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

The MEDIA protocol will contribute to addressing piracy issues for brand and manufacturer creators. And the users see, read and like, share ... their information will be rewarded ... This will make the promotion of the brand the most effective. Therefore, the MEDIA protocol will need to take specific measures to connect manufacturers, brand and users to the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

The MEDIA protocol will contribute to addressing piracy issues for brand and manufacturer creators. And the users see, read and like, share ... their information will be rewarded ... This will make the promotion of the brand the most effective. Therefore, the MEDIA protocol will need to take specific measures to connect manufacturers, brand and users to the platform.
Hey there koralan!

Thanks so much for supporting MEDIA Protocol!

Have you already watched James Tabor - MEDIA Protocol's CEO - ]interview with Rebecca from Block News? Make sure you do if you have not already, just so you will get to know all about the recent news and developments from the project.

Make sure you also drop by the Telegram Group sometime and join the live AMAs and discussions! 🙌🏽
Joekondo

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

very good project.

Thank you very much for your support!  Grin
Feel free to visit MEDIA Protocol's website and proceed to "Community Presale" to express your interest!  Wink
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community! 👨🏻‍💻

The team wanted to let every single one of you know that the Whitepaper has been updated!  💥
Make sure to read the correct version which you can find here

Furthermore, if you want to find out more about MEDIA Protocol and what the blockchain it's based on, you should browse MEDIA Protocol's Medium archive for everything you want to know.

Join the discussion in Telegram if there's any question or suggestion you want to share with the team!  Cheesy
Actually, I've already forgotten how it looked like, however nice update Grin I've got a question looking through it. Are you considering any monitoring and regulation tools to regulate third party apps activity? I mean someone can use the app to spread some doubtful signals or promote entrusted stuff.
Hello Petushka.
Every bad actor is easily discovered on blockchain so these users will be ruled out of the option to post articles and share the content via app.
Thank you very much for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram where you can get your questions answered by an admin in real time.
Thanks for your response. Just was reading the thread and this question has arisen. By the way your admins are great and highly aware about the project.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community! 👨🏻‍💻

The team wanted to let every single one of you know that the Whitepaper has been updated!  💥
Make sure to read the correct version which you can find here

Furthermore, if you want to find out more about MEDIA Protocol and what the blockchain it's based on, you should browse MEDIA Protocol's Medium archive for everything you want to know.

Join the discussion in Telegram if there's any question or suggestion you want to share with the team!  Cheesy
Actually, I've already forgotten how it looked like, however nice update Grin I've got a question looking through it. Are you considering any monitoring and regulation tools to regulate third party apps activity? I mean someone can use the app to spread some doubtful signals or promote entrusted stuff.
Hello Petushka.
Every bad actor is easily discovered on blockchain so these users will be ruled out of the option to post articles and share the content via app.
Thank you very much for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram where you can get your questions answered by an admin in real time.
Thanks for your response. Just was reading the thread and this question has arisen. By the way your admins are great and highly aware about the project.

Thank you for the positive feedback and we're so happy to hear that! Please don't hesitate to come by again should you have any further questions or just want to check in and say hello anytime! :-)
cryptojenny77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

This Wednesday, MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, is joining COTI network CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen, for a live AMA on Telegram.

Join us Wednesday 29th August at 1pm UK time in the MEDIA Protocol Community channel: https://t.me/MEDIA_Protocol
andreldsg

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising project!
I'm sorry for that!

But hey, why don't you join the Telegram Group and participate in the CryptoCatnip campaign?

That way you can have a chance to earn real MPT tokens when MEDIA goes to mainnet! Wink
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

MEDIA Protocol is thrilled to finally announce the board of marketing advisors. These world-leading marketing minds will help MEDIA Protocol become a cutting-edge tool for brands, publishers, and marketers of every level. 

cryptojenny77

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:56:43 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 07:17:47 PM by cryptojenny77

Hey Media Protocol Community!

The media revolution may not be televised, but it will be recorded on blockchain.

Find out more please have a look at 👉this article!

cryptojenny77

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Hey Media Protocol Community!

We are excited to invite you to a live Q&A group session, Ask Me Anything style, with MEDIA Protocol and Dispatch Labs on Wednesday, September 5, at 5pm UK time, GMT+1 (9am California time, GMT-7).

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White, will be joined by Dispatch Labs’ CEO, Matt McGraw, and CTO, Zane Witherspoon.

Mark your calendar and visit  this article for all the details!

andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Important announcement from MEDIA Protocol regarding a scam attempt targeting the community:
Please read it here
petushka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Important announcement from MEDIA Protocol regarding a scam attempt targeting the community:
Please read it here
Oh, all these attempts are just annoying. I hope none of us even open this. I'm getting about 10 similar emails from the projects I haven't even heard about every day.
Parbey

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

Please read it here
Oh, all these attempts are just annoying. I hope none of us even open this. I'm getting about 10 similar emails from the projects I haven't even heard about every day.

Yes, that's why it's important to verify everything from official sources these days. Stay safe Wink
Parbey

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Meet The MEDIA Protocol Marketing Advisors

The MEDIA Protocol Marketing Advisory Team are a richly diverse, passionate collective, using their industry knowledge and experience to develop and expand MEDIA Protocol's brand. Come and learn more about our team, and the strengths they bring to the table.

andreldsg

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Greetings community!  Grin

Have you tried out the CryptoCatnip app yet?
It's an awesome source for all crypto related news you can get!

You can also interact with promoted content and get rewarded!

Click on the image below and download it today:

petushka

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

I have missed the latest AMA...as usual Sad:(Do you have a text version published on reddit or blog? would be nice for ones whose memory's as bad as mine Smiley)
petushka

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Greetings community!  Grin

Have you tried out the CryptoCatnip app yet?
It's an awesome source for all crypto related news you can get!

You can also interact with promoted content and get rewarded!

Click on the image below and download it today:

Protocol solution allows building on top of it. Have you already received any offers/feedback from third party publishers etc that aim to utilize it?
Parbey

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Highlights From The MEDIA Protocol And Havven AMA

In case you missed the AMA between MEDIA Protocol's CEO, James Tabor, and Havven founder, Kain Warwick, here are the highlights of the fascinating question and answer session that transpired about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and the future of crypto.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

In the webiste https://www.getcryptocatnip.com/ only have the links to download the app, and the other information about the project is only here in bitcointalk and in social networks?
Parbey

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

In the webiste https://www.getcryptocatnip.com/ only have the links to download the app, and the other information about the project is only here in bitcointalk and in social networks?

Hello there, that link is only to download the apps. Here's a link the MEDIA Protocol's website: https://www.mediaprotocol.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: