Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975303 times)
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

With a team of extremely powerful and experienced project will be constructed complete with outstanding features and high competition in the market.
Congratulate you.

Thanks for the support Earechelonfc Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Highlights From The MEDIA Protocol And COTI AMA

One of  CryptoCatnip partners is COTI, the 'Currency Of The Internet', which is a digital currency alternative to systems like Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Learn more about their project (and MEDIA Protocol) in our highlights from a brilliant AMA with their CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen.

👉Click here to read the full article

Parbey

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Secure Private Messaging

Private messaging is usually encrypted, but with blockchain underlying it, there's room to be even more secure. And with MEDIA Protocol, all the elements are in place for a simple and secure exchange of data. 

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

One of  CryptoCatnip partners is COTI, the 'Currency Of The Internet', which is a digital currency alternative to systems like Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Learn more about their project (and MEDIA Protocol) in our highlights from a brilliant AMA with their CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen.

Took a quick look at this article as far as I understand this partnership aims to facilitate business development and marketing on mutual basis, right? Any plans of integration with other projects (payment systems/gateways, marketing solutions)?
JavarisN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Parbey

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Took a quick look at this article as far as I understand this partnership aims to facilitate business development and marketing on mutual basis, right? Any plans of integration with other projects (payment systems/gateways, marketing solutions)?

Hello Petushka! In a nutshell MEDIA Protocol is a protocol for direct marketing and rewarding consumers for engaging with promoted content. In this sense, a payment system or marketing solution can incorporate the protocol as part of their marketing channels.
Parbey

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

Hello JavarisN, I'm afraid we can't comment on speculative questions.
Parbey

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

MEDIA Protocol And The Future Of Blockchain — Part 8

There's a lot of talk about regulating the cryptosphere, but what could regulation actually DO for crypto? Will it make the market more accessible to investors, or will the added red tape stifle innovation and push new fintech and blockchain businesses out of the market?

Click here to read the full article

just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Got an idea Smiley Would be nice to add reviews/comments feature. I mean publishers could reward users for the best reviews/comments.
I also think the reward for the user to have the best comment / comment will be a feature that makes the project more appealing to the community. But does the project have a self-assessment feature on the user's comments, or does the project use a different way to evaluates users' comments?
zoLa#7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Got an idea Smiley Would be nice to add reviews/comments feature. I mean publishers could reward users for the best reviews/comments.
I also think the reward for the user to have the best comment / comment will be a feature that makes the project more appealing to the community. But does the project have a self-assessment feature on the user's comments, or does the project use a different way to evaluates users' comments?
Hi, just_strange32.
This feature is not possible at the moment. However, your feedback will be forwarded to the team. Thanks for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.

Make sure you join Telegram community.
sokuyaku

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Hey there sokuyaku!

That's a very interesting idea - have you checked out MEDIA Protocol's YouTube Channel yet?

There are the recaps of previous interviews where you can get to know more of the team and the project!

Also, make sure you join the Telegram Group to participate in the discussion, Live AMAs and also get to engage with the rest of the community and the team! Wink
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

We are excited to invite you to a live Q&A group session, Ask Me Anything style, with MEDIA Protocol and Beam Wallet on Wednesday, September 12, at 11am BST (2pm GST).

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and Beam Wallet’s Co-Founder and Director, Shezan Amiji, will be discussing their projects and the crypto-space as a whole, live in the MEDIA Protocol Community on Telegram here: https://t.me/Media_Protocol_Community

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

Hello Petushka! In a nutshell MEDIA Protocol is a protocol for direct marketing and rewarding consumers for engaging with promoted content. In this sense, a payment system or marketing solution can incorporate the protocol as part of their marketing channels.

I see, thanks for a quick reply. I meant to simplify the process for brands, for example to implement fiat auto conversion. I believe that could be build by third parties based on your protocol.
zoLa#7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Hi, MEDIA Protocol community.

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor is chatting live to Beamwallet's Co-Founder, Shezan Amiji, and they're taking questions.

Join the Telegram community if you have some questions...  Grin
zoLa#7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

KEY FEATURES OF THE MEDIA PROTOCOL

Join the discussion on Telegram.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

How Can Blockchain Make Advertising More Efficient? Huh

That direct relationship between advertisers and users means instant data, rewards and direct payment, rather than waiting for it to filter through. Without middleman agencies, there’s no percentage taken either.

MEDIA Protocol is an example of this new method. Rather than a distinct currency, it’s an embedded and frictionless way to transact between creator and user. Users can be rewarded for their engagement, and use the tokens earned to get access to services, e.g. access paywalled content.

Read more about the details HERE

cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

Hi there, I believe you may be mistaken ;-) Media Protocol does indeed already have a Rewards program in place, which you are welcome to join in!

Details are as below:

——————————
COMMUNITY REWARDS
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3397199.0
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/H58cR00RfUrH6Sc_bVzlKA
——————————
cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Hey Community!

Media Protocol's YouTube channel is the place to keep up with live AMAs and MEDIA Protocol clips. Click the subscribe button to stay in touch.

Martin Teki

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Hi fellows!
A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: