Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34233 times)
Edgarroni

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Invest in Nano, it is instant with zero fees. It cannot be beaten.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Well, I would not say that. After all, the crypto currency does not live stably in the market. And where, that is, the fall, and where that growth. This is normal for crypto currency. Just need to learn in time and properly invest
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

The crypto market went through a market correction. This scale of correction in cryptocurrencies is normal as this market is unregulated and vulnerable to market manipulation. Bull and bear cycles happen in all markets. For last 3–4 days the market is moving to the upside but there is still not enough volume, so the possibility of it going down again it still there. Whatever goes down, will go up again.
Len_nin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

I'm not worried about cryptocurrencies going down nowdays,it's not the first and not the last time when it happens. So i'm not afraid to invest to some cryptos right now,while prices are low,i have no doubt they will clim up soon.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Currently, there are too many cryptos and there are also many forms of fraud from the cryptos, people are no longer interested in large cryptos, which greatly affect Cryptocurrency.
This world update continuously so day by day scammers also increase in Crypto industry but we only protect our investment because we have responsible of our investment so carefully choose the best potential platform. Nowadays all are expecting the quick profit so many fraudulent projects are cheat to the Crypto platform. My suggestion is before to invest we should analyse five more times in ICOs and trading also carefully pick the best coin. It is really helpful to increase the Crypto hype.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Today almost all altcoin is down some are saying it crashed some are saying all are overpriced so it is a correction. This all things starts when the korean marketcap are removed the panic one started selling. Today Holder one are also in fear wheather it will recover not. Rumours are the destroyer of altcoins. News are also playing role to bring down so that big whale can enter into market. As far as the technology is considered very few are interested all are interested to make quick money. Now Cyptocurrency is becoming gambling. Hope so the market will recover now.

levanni_90

Activity: 63

xCRYPT

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

As cryptocurrencies' fall happendsnot a first time,the rise will also be soon. Despite all the reasons and factors which currenlty make the market unstable it should return to prices of 2017

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

There are many reasons why crypto is rapidly going down. As per my views no. of crypto currencies & ICO’s has increased in last months but there is no significant growth in users / awareness of crypto among people. Money is been distributed along this various channels resulting giant BTC prices down and so other crypto. This might be an opportunity to invest or not.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

maybe it's supposed to be this way. nothing in the world surprises me now, it's just annoing me that we still can't get back to the best prices we had

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

this is a normal phenomenon for other's who really understand the cycles in crypto world we should be more patient in this if we really want to earn some great profit always remember that the price value in market is volatile..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Although all crypto currencies are falling rapidly of late I believe it’s just going to be temporary and not a long term kind of thing. I do not know the exact reason why but there are lots of speculations though. And this may be an opportunity to invest more into it as the downward trend will soon be over.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

As of this day all alt currency are going down or as many called it going into a dip. We must not go into anxiety because this is what happen last year and many other years past. Let's just keep calm and wait for the months to come and we'll see.
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

The consolidation market cycle has dragged on, it's time to start growing, which all the participants are waiting with impatience.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

There are a lot of reasons why cryptocurrency are going down. This is an opportunity to invest. This is also the following reasons why it goes down. First, the regulatory issues which prevent the movement of cryptocurrencies. Second, the cryptocurrency exchanges or wallets shut down or being hacked and lastly crowd speculation because of media hype.
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

If we remember the last year situation same time market crash but not for long in oct to nov market boost again so wait for it same this year.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

yes, now it seems that the crypto currency is slowly going down, although even at the beginning of this year, many crypto-currencies were predicted by a great future, and especially by ether. With such a rate, the ether will not be $ 2500 after a half year, but because of the small price of the ether and bitcoin and all the others have fallen in price.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

It is rumor that cryptocurrencies are going down. The price is down, we are facing some problems regarding hackers and scammers, but i think it will be ok soon. Crypto has long way to go in future.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

As of this day all alt currency are going down or as many called it going into a dip. We must not go into anxiety because this is what happen last year and many other years past. Let's just keep calm and wait for the months to come and we'll see.

I agree. There will be no good results if we panic or worry about the dip we are experiencing now. It is better to be more calm and relax, at the same time we can find something to do when it is in the dip. We can invest on some cryptocurrency and wait it to rise its value then we can sell it so we can earn profits.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

It is rumor that cryptocurrencies are going down. The price is down, we are facing some problems regarding hackers and scammers, but i think it will be ok soon. Crypto has long way to go in future.
We know that the crypto currency is really something we should expect because last year's bullish market made tremendous growth which price manipulation also caused about half of that but I think bitcoin can be the reason for the current price.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

I see a lot of thread are bitcoin are going down, most of the people now are scared because from last few months dump bitcoin they will dump more now. It's time to buy more bitcoin and altcoins to earn more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: