Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34231 times)
Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

It is true that red days are coming and still on its way but i'm confident that this is only part of the process as there are lots of happenings that affect crypto and we are now on the way of fixing this. Once everything gets back to normal, you can see the prices going up again so i recommend taking advantage of this situation by getting more coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Why are many people afraid when there is a fall in the market?. For me, it is a normal thing, and there is always a volatility in all cryptocurrencies. Moreover, It is difficult to know the main cause of this small decline. Unfortunately, there are always rumors from the media to influence or manipulate users of cryptocurrencies through a fake news and this is pervasive in the whole internet.

In addition to that, everything is linked to Bitcoin, when it falls, most currencies go down with him, due to they are the followers. Plus, I think this collective decline will not last long (few days), after that it is certain that Bitcoin will rise to $10K and more, When this is achieved, the majority of digital currencies will jump in value.

A lot of people speculate that it's gonna be a bull trap but I doubt it. It's just volatility and change as you said. The dip before this was huge so I think we're finally seeing some greens and people are just naturally skeptical.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

The news of the last days in the cryptocurrency market have been positive, I think it is a correction caused by the usual speculators. It's definitely a good opportunity to buy, also because after three months of crisis the market should have entered a positive phase that we hope will last as long as possible
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
The reason for the current fall was the negative news background. MyEtherWallet's DNS was attacked, the exchange's refusal (OKEx and Poloniex) to work with ERC20 tokens could not but affect the market. Further movement will depend on subsequent news, if hackers are caught, the market will start to grow again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

I think this is just normal market correction. But besides that the many FUD that has been spread might also  affect the price. Other than that when Bitcoin price is down altcoin price will most likely to go down too. The botom? Well, it seems like we can't see the bottom yet for now.

ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Most cryptocurrency prices if not all are dependent on the price of bitcoin due to the trading pairs being with bitcoin, so when you see bitcoin prices going down then that means that prices of other cryptocurrencies will start going down according. Although the market will not stay down forever, I think this bear market might last for a while before we see a bull.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

I think this is just normal market correction. But besides that the many FUD that has been spread might also  affect the price. Other than that when Bitcoin price is down altcoin price will most likely to go down too. The botom? Well, it seems like we can't see the bottom yet for now.
Crypto currency still alive it just some correction causes  down fall  of price is just temporary in nature, these will serve as opportunity that  we should not  let  go, let's  reload while the price  is in the lower portion

koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

With the popularity of BTC and other coins we can see that a lot of big players trying to take part in this party. And sometimes they push the price down to buy it on low. When the btc is under 10k is very good for them because 10k is psychological numbers after the price will fly away. Now we can heard a lot of news that correct btc price but I think when it beat 10k we will keep staying over this price.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

It's just normal since cryptocurrency values are very volatile but we shouldn't be worried about this since this dips can make us purchase or invest more money into the market. No one can really tell when will this bloodbath ends but I'm positive that after this red train green train will come again and hopefully by this time it won't stop till the end of the year.

This is just my own opinion, please do your own research and invest only an amount that you can afford to lose.

With the popularity of BTC and other coins we can see that a lot of big players trying to take part in this party. And sometimes they push the price down to buy it on low. When the btc is under 10k is very good for them because 10k is psychological numbers after the price will fly away. Now we can heard a lot of news that correct btc price but I think when it beat 10k we will keep staying over this price.

I somewhat agree with you on that $10k barrier but we can't really tell when will that happened. We just have to wait for that moment to come. Right now the best thing to do is shop for more coins that are at its lowest value. But before doing that make sure you already research about the project and the people that supports that altcoin.

The reason for the current fall was the negative news background. MyEtherWallet's DNS was attacked, the exchange's refusal (OKEx and Poloniex) to work with ERC20 tokens could not but affect the market. Further movement will depend on subsequent news, if hackers are caught, the market will start to grow again.

I guess this is also one of the reasons why the market turns red. Lots of investors were affected with that incident lately and hopefully MEW can regain the trust of the community again since they are very useful when it comes to catering service with regards to tokens.
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

We really don't know exactly what is going to happen in the market right now but for sure after a couple of weeks turning in green there are now we can see the red one it means the continues upward movement are now will end and hopefully it will not continuously turning in red because everyone are waiting for the bull run will happen.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Why are many people afraid when there is a fall in the market?. For me, it is a normal thing, and there is always a volatility in all cryptocurrencies. Moreover, It is difficult to know the main cause of this small decline. Unfortunately, there are always rumors from the media to influence or manipulate users of cryptocurrencies through a fake news and this is pervasive in the whole internet.

In addition to that, everything is linked to Bitcoin, when it falls, most currencies go down with him, due to they are the followers. Plus, I think this collective decline will not last long (few days), after that it is certain that Bitcoin will rise to $10K and more, When this is achieved, the majority of digital currencies will jump in value.

A lot of people speculate that it's gonna be a bull trap but I doubt it. It's just volatility and change as you said. The dip before this was huge so I think we're finally seeing some greens and people are just naturally skeptical.
I also wonder if the actual investors in the market are the beginners ? because it is so easy they are affected by the issue, until in the event of excess sales they all immediately panicked and go sell it, and that causes the price to fall far

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

Following boycott by banks in the United States and Britain who have banned customers from buying Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies using credit cards issued by them, it is the turn of the Chinese government's stance that has led to the decline in the value of the digital currency.
btcluisdiki

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

I also wonder if the actual investors in the market are the beginners ? because it is so easy they are affected by the issue, until in the event of excess sales they all immediately panicked and go sell it, and that causes the price to fall far

I think what happened in the crypto market is just pretty normal because we all know how volatile the market is for cryptocurrency. FUD and media negative news could have again make an impact on the current bear market. There is lack of positive news to counter the negative news happening in the cryptomarket.
amaydel

Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

Been into cryptos for about 7 months now and i never heard or seen an alternate coin or even bitcoin itself that stays afloat permanently. Since cryptos are volatile, expect it to experience ups and downs constantly.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

what do you mean dude?
I do not really understand the bottom of what you are discussing. there is currently a lot of crypto that has a cheap price, even away from the price before its ico. if you are interested i think you should seek knowledge first

binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Yes, after a few days of rising prices, today most of the pennies fell sharply. We can see the BTC has fallen below $ 9k. I think the current BTC will continue to increase, but not. This has gone against my expectations.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

if cryiptocurrency will come down. means our chances especially new people join in cryiptocurrency to buy crypto as much. but if I think the price of crypto will continue to improve. because there are still many pumps that make the price up .such as Samsung c9 will join the crypto.and many big country countries are receiving and glancing bitcoin / altcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

It's not very much like falling. Most likely, this is a small correction, which will end in two days. The market can not grow continuously. Do not panic, you will soon see growth again. Price fluctuations are a normal phenomenon. You should get used to it. Please note that the prices for some coins have not dropped at all. Even today we can observe the recovery.

You are right. Today, they have begun to slowly recover. In the past few days, they have risen too fast, so there are some fluctuations in prices that I think are normal.

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

They are recovering now from the bearish trend and I am hoping for them to go up from here. At this time bitcoin and Altcoins, both are moving up and becoming more stable after 4 months of a downtrend. I am hoping more up in the coming times.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

The last reason that i have check it was the mew incident few hours ago causing most of the ethereum holders to dump their coins because the rumors has gotten worst,mew wallets are not compromised it is the DNS servers which the official website of mew or myetherwallet.com  which these hackers has managed to get,causing those people who logged in their private keys in their wallet to be hacked.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: