Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34233 times)
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are doing correction according to me because we are rising from 3-4 days, after this correction we can see 4400-4500 dollar for bitcoin soon and I hope it can rise like we expect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

with the current market conditions where crypto currencies have very low prices, we must also be able to see the positive side that this will be a good time to buy and invest

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

the decline in the price of digital currencies cannot be dammed by anyone, as is the rise in prices of digital currencies. it shows that this digital currency is fluctuating. for example like now. the price of all digital currencies has dropped. but this is an opportunity for people who have the capital to invest at low prices.

opv321

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

I think any bitcoin purchased under $3,500 is a good buy. All cryptocurrencies undervalued right now.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Hey. It really is. I am glad that there is movement in the market.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Hey. It really is. I am glad that there is movement in the market.
if you can take advantage of market movements now you can be even happier because you can get profit. Yesterday the market grew quite well, but today fell again, still very unstable. but this is the crypto market, we must remain vigilant.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

with the current market conditions where crypto currencies have very low prices, we must also be able to see the positive side that this will be a good time to buy and invest
not so actual because prices still have the possibility to go deeper, I prefer to see price movements every day so it is easier to determine a more appropriate attitude, I focus on monitoring for many coins because certain coins have active movements with good volume. the right time is to continue fighting for scalping.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

not so actual because prices still have the possibility to go deeper, I prefer to see price movements every day so it is easier to determine a more appropriate attitude, I focus on monitoring for many coins because certain coins have active movements with good volume. the right time is to continue fighting for scalping.
I think that the current state of affairs should have a positive impact on the entire cryptocurrency market, because what is happening will survive only really promising projects. That is why only those coins that are of interest to investors and will be in demand in society will remain on the cryptocurrency market.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

There is good support for BTC starting around $3,200, but it's still such a small market that it could easily be broken down further below those levels if big money wanted to manipulate it downwards.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

The crypto market is down and the lowest price I think now. And this is the right time to reinvest and revive the market to increase. I think this happens according to the wishes of investors because they can buy coins at low prices.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I can't see the bottom of the cryptocurrency, but when the crypto price becomes cheaper, I want to buy and save it, I believe most investors will do it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

untill now the price will still go down, sometimes going up but only briefly.
maybe people who invested in the middle of this year suffered considerable losses.
predictions say the price will still go down even to 2000.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

Buying crypto at a low price and selling it at a high price is a very good trading concept, but it is actually difficult to achieve, because with the market dumping, the price of crypto may continue to decline.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:30:11 AM

Nope, they arent going down check cmc
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:51:48 AM

I think the market is now at the bottom and it is about to recover. This will be a good time for anyone who wants to participate in the electronics market at favorable conditions. BTC prices are now very low and it is attracting a lot of investors. Big businesses are also geared towards the crypto market a lot, Master Card has invested in crypto. It is a good signal that crypto still has a good future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:45:13 PM

I have checked "https://coinmarketcap.com/" and I found information that the price is indeed down, why do you call it not down

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

I think the market is now at the bottom and it is about to recover. This will be a good time for anyone who wants to participate in the electronics market at favorable conditions. BTC prices are now very low and it is attracting a lot of investors. Big businesses are also geared towards the crypto market a lot, Master Card has invested in crypto. It is a good signal that crypto still has a good future.
It is important that the cryptocurrency once again showed its strength and was able to raise to normal prices, so that people see its strength and understand that the current collapse does not mean that the cryptocurrency is a bubble

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:11:36 PM

I have checked "https://coinmarketcap.com/" and I found information that the price is indeed down, why do you call it not down

Yeah that's right the down price scenarios are ended at this moment and the price of bitcoin is stay, moving slow up and down but it's good opportunity to buy bitcoin and potential altcoins depend in your analysis.
#Bentley

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:25:01 PM

Recently I saw some forecast that in 2019 the price of bitcoin could drop to the level of $ 3,000 or even more low, and most likely that such a price will be held for a sufficiently long time, sufficient for many of those who have lost faith in cryptocurrency to leave this market and sell their savings .
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:44:16 PM

I think altcoins will stop to drop soon, because otherwise most of them will simply disappear. But if not - we will have clean cryptospace from different shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: