Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services  (Read 8227 times)
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Why did you decide to choose carsharing, house sharing and freelance? Why these spheres, not selling personal stuff? 

The things is that sell you stuff or buy somebody’s one you can with the help of Craiglist absolutely for free, without any commissions and risks, even for fiat money. Blockchain will be in this sphere soon, but we think that it is more required in freelance and sharing because of the potential utilization of smart contracts with well defined conditions, availability of guarantee and insurance deposits, dispute solving tools and low commissions. All bullets mentioned above will affect on freelance and sharing markets - they will become more accessible and simple. And, of course, it will increase the level of   trust between vendors and customers.

Sounds reasonable. But, for example, on Craiglist I can buy whatever without commision. Ebay has commissions. Maybe it would be better to creare Ebay on blockchain?

Ebay has commissions because of  shipping and delivery services. Right now there is no a single worldspread or even USA-spread delivery service on blockchain. And, of course, there is no point of dealing with offchain services like USPS or DHL. We’ll start to think about it right after the emergence of such a service of blockchain.

Ok, great, but why only car and house sharing? What if I want to lease my bike, for example? Or whatever I have, it doesn’t matter

You can do it, WONO doesn’t have restrictions of commodity categories. You can lease whatever you want - you bike, your gadgets, furniture… even your socks. We are ok with it!

I would prefer to hold my socks, but I got what you wanted to say =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevinbind

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

How many tokens are you going to distribute among private buyers? In percentage
WONOworld (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Such a strange name - WONO. Why does your project have such a name? Is it an abbreviation or something like that?

No, WONO is a little man, who can both be cute and annoying. Cute for our users, annoying for our competitors =)

Clever! Sounds like “wanna”

Indeed! WONO is where you can find what you wanna! Wink

I wanna receive profits on your tokens. Is possible? Presale or something?

Yep, participation in public presales will be very profitable for you because of 30% bonus. Sounds nice, isn’t it?

Sweet. And when does the presale start?

In June. Subscribe to our Telegram channel in order not to miss it.
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

You say that everyone can insure the deal. How can I insure a car (or a house) if I don’t have license??
Universal pics

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

Airdrop only for Telegram so far??
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

You say that everyone can insure the deal. How can I insure a car (or a house) if I don’t have license??

You will not insure car or house, you will insure only the DEAL. The main risk isn’t about car or house damage, it is about breaking the deal on the initiative of one of the parties!
HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

Such a strange name - WONO. Why does your project have such a name? Is it an abbreviation or something like that?

No, WONO is a little man, who can both be cute and annoying. Cute for our users, annoying for our competitors =)

Clever! Sounds like “wanna”

Indeed! WONO is where you can find what you wanna! Wink

I wanna receive profits on your tokens. Is possible? Presale or something?

Yep, participation in public presales will be very profitable for you because of 30% bonus. Sounds nice, isn’t it?

Sweet. And when does the presale start?

In June. Subscribe to our Telegram channel in order not to miss it.

Ok, cool, will wait for the presale
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

60% of the whole number of tokens will be distributed among private customers. You can find a distribution graph in our white paper!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

Why did you decide to choose carsharing, house sharing and freelance? Why these spheres, not selling personal stuff? 

The things is that sell you stuff or buy somebody’s one you can with the help of Craiglist absolutely for free, without any commissions and risks, even for fiat money. Blockchain will be in this sphere soon, but we think that it is more required in freelance and sharing because of the potential utilization of smart contracts with well defined conditions, availability of guarantee and insurance deposits, dispute solving tools and low commissions. All bullets mentioned above will affect on freelance and sharing markets - they will become more accessible and simple. And, of course, it will increase the level of   trust between vendors and customers.

Sounds reasonable. But, for example, on Craiglist I can buy whatever without commision. Ebay has commissions. Maybe it would be better to creare Ebay on blockchain?

Ebay has commissions because of  shipping and delivery services. Right now there is no a single worldspread or even USA-spread delivery service on blockchain. And, of course, there is no point of dealing with offchain services like USPS or DHL. We’ll start to think about it right after the emergence of such a service of blockchain.

Ok, great, but why only car and house sharing? What if I want to lease my bike, for example? Or whatever I have, it doesn’t matter

You can do it, WONO doesn’t have restrictions of commodity categories. You can lease whatever you want - you bike, your gadgets, furniture… even your socks. We are ok with it!

You can check our white paper too, there you’ll find more information about wono!
La Maree Noire

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

So why are these trusted deals needed? Why should somebody rent something if he/she doesn't have money for it?
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

You can check our white paper too, there you’ll find more information about wono!

Sure! 
Yrett

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

Are you going to launch Airdrop?

Yes, we will create a separate thread for airdrop!

And what about conditions? Something special?

We’ll offer different bonuses for subscription to our Telegram channel and attracting new followers. You will enjoy it!

Awesome. Will you  make an announcement in this thread?

Yes, keep an eye on updates!

Sure, will be in touch, thanks
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

What kind of token bonuses do you offer for those who are gonna participate in presales?

For the first stage we will offer 30% bonus!

Sounds lovely. As far as I know, usually the later you join - the smaller bonus will be. Is it relevant for WONO?

Yes, gradually. June will be the most profitable, that’s for sure

You're absolutely right! Exactly, June is the best time to invest!

Ok, fine. But still - how exactly you’ll reduce bonuses, dev?

Check our white paper out, you’ll find a very specific distribution schedule!

Deal, thanks for the information

You are always welcome!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

So why are these trusted deals needed? Why should somebody rent something if he/she doesn't have money for it?

And why people lease houses and cars? It's much easier to save enough money and buy them when you're ready... at the age of 60, for example =)
If serious - it's convenient. And profitable because of low price of transaction. You're not supposed to wait till the end of it, not supposed to bring fiat money, just a smart contract and you're free to do anything you want with your money
Kevinbind

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

60% of the whole number of tokens will be distributed among private customers. You can find a distribution graph in our white paper!

that's a lot. nice to hear
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

You will not insure car or house, you will insure only the DEAL. The main risk isn’t about car or house damage, it is about breaking the deal on the initiative of one of the parties!

In what case, for example?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

In what case, for example?

In any case. It can happen that someone promised, but changed his/her mind. Fell ill, simply forgot - it doesn't matter. You insure both parties. It's very disappointing to stay witout your rent house right before your vacation!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

This is what people call “competition”, no?

We would like to cooperate, not compete.
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

I wanted to ask about crowd arbitrage. As far as I understood, all disputes will be solved via other partisipants’ voting, right? And what if I ask all my friends to register on WONO and vote for me? In this case I will win the dispute even if I was my fault.

Crowd arbitrage lasts 24 hours. If you are able to convince all your friends to register in WONO, pass the KYC and spend their tokens… Well, you are the best networker and negotiator ever. Don’t forget that in this case all other users can be against you, in this case you and your friends will lose your tokens. Don’t think that your friends will enjoy it, to be honest.

But it can happen, right?

Theoretically - yes.

So why don’t you want to integrate a professional arbitrator?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Travelling with WONO is  Lowest prices for homes, cars and bikes for rent, opportunities for remote workers and no currency and tax expenses. How does it work? Check at wono.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: