Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services  (Read 8227 times)
Popartoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

Who are your main competitors?? Airbnb?
WONOworld (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Why did you decide to choose carsharing, house sharing and freelance? Why these spheres, not selling personal stuff? 

The things is that sell you stuff or buy somebody’s one you can with the help of Craiglist absolutely for free, without any commissions and risks, even for fiat money. Blockchain will be in this sphere soon, but we think that it is more required in freelance and sharing because of the potential utilization of smart contracts with well defined conditions, availability of guarantee and insurance deposits, dispute solving tools and low commissions. All bullets mentioned above will affect on freelance and sharing markets - they will become more accessible and simple. And, of course, it will increase the level of   trust between vendors and customers.

Sounds reasonable. But, for example, on Craiglist I can buy whatever without commision. Ebay has commissions. Maybe it would be better to creare Ebay on blockchain?

Ebay has commissions because of  shipping and delivery services. Right now there is no a single worldspread or even USA-spread delivery service on blockchain. And, of course, there is no point of dealing with offchain services like USPS or DHL. We’ll start to think about it right after the emergence of such a service of blockchain.
Bennj Loese

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

What kind of token bonuses do you offer for those who are gonna participate in presales?

For the first stage we will offer 30% bonus!

Sounds lovely. As far as I know, usually the later you join - the smaller bonus will be. Is it relevant for WONO?

Yes, gradually. June will be the most profitable, that’s for sure

You're absolutely right! Exactly, June is the best time to invest!

Ok, fine. But still - how exactly you’ll reduce bonuses, dev?

Check our white paper out, you’ll find a very specific distribution schedule!

Deal, thanks for the information
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Such a strange name - WONO. Why does your project have such a name? Is it an abbreviation or something like that?

No, WONO is a little man, who can both be cute and annoying. Cute for our users, annoying for our competitors =)

Clever! Sounds like “wanna”

Indeed! WONO is where you can find what you wanna! Wink
Mingazee

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

So why is WONO better than Airbnb?? As far as I get, you still have commision
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

Why did you decide to choose carsharing, house sharing and freelance? Why these spheres, not selling personal stuff? 

The things is that sell you stuff or buy somebody’s one you can with the help of Craiglist absolutely for free, without any commissions and risks, even for fiat money. Blockchain will be in this sphere soon, but we think that it is more required in freelance and sharing because of the potential utilization of smart contracts with well defined conditions, availability of guarantee and insurance deposits, dispute solving tools and low commissions. All bullets mentioned above will affect on freelance and sharing markets - they will become more accessible and simple. And, of course, it will increase the level of   trust between vendors and customers.

Sounds reasonable. But, for example, on Craiglist I can buy whatever without commision. Ebay has commissions. Maybe it would be better to creare Ebay on blockchain?

Ebay has commissions because of  shipping and delivery services. Right now there is no a single worldspread or even USA-spread delivery service on blockchain. And, of course, there is no point of dealing with offchain services like USPS or DHL. We’ll start to think about it right after the emergence of such a service of blockchain.

Ok, great, but why only car and house sharing? What if I want to lease my bike, for example? Or whatever I have, it doesn’t matter
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

Airbnb isn’t our direct competitor, although we suppose that part of their customers will join WONO.  
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

I wanted to ask about crowd arbitrage. As far as I understood, all disputes will be solved via other partisipants’ voting, right? And what if I ask all my friends to register on WONO and vote for me? In this case I will win the dispute even if I was my fault.

Crowd arbitrage lasts 24 hours. If you are able to convince all your friends to register in WONO, pass the KYC and spend their tokens… Well, you are the best networker and negotiator ever. Don’t forget that in this case all other users can be against you, in this case you and your friends will lose your tokens. Don’t think that your friends will enjoy it, to be honest.
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

Ok, great, but why only car and house sharing? What if I want to lease my bike, for example? Or whatever I have, it doesn’t matter

You can do it, WONO doesn’t have restrictions of commodity categories. You can lease whatever you want - you bike, your gadgets, furniture… even your socks. We are ok with it!
HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Such a strange name - WONO. Why does your project have such a name? Is it an abbreviation or something like that?

No, WONO is a little man, who can both be cute and annoying. Cute for our users, annoying for our competitors =)

I wanna receive profits on your tokens. Is possible? Presale or something?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

What kind of token bonuses do you offer for those who are gonna participate in presales?

For the first stage we will offer 30% bonus!

Sounds lovely. As far as I know, usually the later you join - the smaller bonus will be. Is it relevant for WONO?

Yes, gradually. June will be the most profitable, that’s for sure

You're absolutely right! Exactly, June is the best time to invest!

Ok, fine. But still - how exactly you’ll reduce bonuses, dev?

Check our white paper out, you’ll find a very specific distribution schedule!

Deal, thanks for the information

You are always welcome!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Are you going to launch Airdrop?

Yes, we will create a separate thread for airdrop!

And what about conditions? Something special?

We’ll offer different bonuses for subscription to our Telegram channel and attracting new followers. You will enjoy it!

Awesome. Will you  make an announcement in this thread?

Yes, keep an eye on updates!
Mingazee

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

True blockchain-project is supposed to exist without any commissions!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

True blockchain-project is supposed to exist without any commissions!

We don't want to blame our colleagues, but it's a common thing when projects without any commissions for transactions is a deception of users or token holders
Gritimch

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

You say that offchain-services have commissions up to 60-80%, but this is not true. The maximum commission I've ever seen was 30%!!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Yep, participation in public presales will be very profitable for you because of 30% bonus. Sounds nice, isn’t it?
Popartoff

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Airbnb isn’t our direct competitor, although we suppose that part of their customers will join WONO.  

This is what people call “competition”, no?
KatyaDurst

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

I wanted to ask about crowd arbitrage. As far as I understood, all disputes will be solved via other partisipants’ voting, right? And what if I ask all my friends to register on WONO and vote for me? In this case I will win the dispute even if I was my fault.

Crowd arbitrage lasts 24 hours. If you are able to convince all your friends to register in WONO, pass the KYC and spend their tokens… Well, you are the best networker and negotiator ever. Don’t forget that in this case all other users can be against you, in this case you and your friends will lose your tokens. Don’t think that your friends will enjoy it, to be honest.

But it can happen, right?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

But it can happen, right?

Theoretically - yes.
HereisTommy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

Yep, participation in public presales will be very profitable for you because of 30% bonus. Sounds nice, isn’t it?

Sweet. And when does the presale start?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: