Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would it be altcoins with more value than bitcoin?  (Read 337 times)
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

I do believe some altcoins will stand out,but the support of community wont give any coin any betterment as bitcoin is primarily being traded with these altcoins bitcoin wont go down to its current position.As the king ,bitcoin can easily dump the value of these altcoins whenever it wants,or lets say whenever these big players wanted to take their profits.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

All the possibilities and assumptions you mentioned can happen, it takes a long time for another altcoin to defeat Bitcoin, Bitcoin is King, Bitcoin has a very strong influence, it takes strength and strong effort to defeat the King.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

Of course it will take time but I think it will be as altcoin as bitcoin.
There will be even more than one because the functionality of the banks will be reduced and such digital money will be valued.

Maybe but not in the current situation because as we can see Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency thus all prices of altcoins mostly depends on the price of bitcoin if bitcoin's down then all altcoin are down too if bitcoin is pumped so do they.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

It won't happen in a short period.
Bitcoin is still the most well known coin, and is accepted by most people.
It might be the TOP 1 for a very long time.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

There will be even more than one because the functionality of the banks will be reduced and such digital money will be valued.
its possible but i do think it will be a long way to future and dont think altcoins could defeat bitcoin.

No i am not agree with you. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and take extra potential. Actually altcoin is depended on bitcoins if the price of altcoins increases then the bitcoin price will also increase and vice versa. In future altcoin will be more valuable but it can never surpass bitcoin even ETH can't surpass it.

i do agree that bitcoin cant never be replaced but i do think maybe ethereum could do it in future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

It is a common question for someone new to cryptocurrency to argue that altcoin will have the same value as bitcoin. Long time that we cannot determine when the time is certain that everyone will prefer digital currency to accompany daily life. And I am sure that will happen in the next few years, we will continue to hope with that.

I'll not say bitcoin is the first digital currency so many are of the opinion that bitcoin is the mother of altcoin. Regardless of the occurrence that during natural cryptocurrency many possibilities that may not happen but occur in the world of cryptos. So, I just answer altcoin will have a value with bitcoin if everyone would prefer altcoin rather than bitcoin. Because if there are many governments/companies that accept cryptocurrency with so everyone will choose altcoin because altcoin prices are still cheap rather than bitcoin prices that have a high price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

I hope price on several altcoins will be huge soon, but bitcoin still will be like gold and dollar in present society. Bitcoin is not only good product or something like this - it's something like standart for crypto world. From my point of view, it will be the main currency for many years forward.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

bitcoin has always experienced good growth each year. for altcoin, I don't think it will have a chance to approach or even replace the bitcoin. many altcoins who always follow the motion of the bitcoin and this is one of the reasons bitcoin always on top.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

There is two coins i have found ,have value more then 1.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

I think that this event will happen necessarily.
In cryptomedium it should be good competition. Without it there wiil be no development of crypto.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

Nothing is impossbile. However, bitcoin has built its foundation already and that is hard to destroy. There may be altcoins that you prefer more than bitcoin, but you can never deny the fact that those altcoins you love are just bitcoin's offsprings. Bitcoin is the pilot of all crypto coin no matter differences they have in purpose.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

Why is this question even relevant. Even if you are asking from the point of investment, then you need to invest in both, and you are definitely not losing out with bitcoin or the better alts. Just a hypothetical query, is a waste of time!
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

No altcoin will surpass bitcoin value even if we add another 10 years. bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency and altcoin will die without bitcoin. They are all relying on Bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency ever created.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

I agree, in the near future we will see altcoins that will overcome Bitcoin because of their high value to people.

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Yes, if the Banks are gradually disappearing, then the encryption money market will gradually replace the current system.
So I remain bullish on the prospects for the entire cryptocurrency market.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Altcoin as like Bitcoin Huh

Im not so sure about it.
Because BTC is really dominan coin in cryptocutrency.
And Altcoin just Alternatif coin.
So if altcoin as like Bitcoin i think is so impossible to happend.
It never can happend.
I think like that.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

I think there is no tool that can exceed the bitcoin price in the near future, as I know when the btc price goes down alt also down
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Maybe not anytime soon. Or maybe never. The total market cap of currencies is non-camparable with other assets. And Bitcoin is going for exactly that market.
Other coins will exist, but the market potential for them is lower.
There is nothing to do with devs, brand or anything else. This will just make Bitcoin will in the currency sector. But the sector and its potential is the fundamental factor.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

nope not a chance. even though altcoins become popular they can't beat bitcoin. bitcoin is more popular compared to them and is most supporter. altcoins today depend on bitcoin and we can see when bitcoin fall altcoins fall too. there are many potential coins today but they don't have a chance.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

It is a very blow-mind question. I hope that bitcoin will crush all centralized structures, but there is also a possibility that BTC will become to manipulative and we will see other king's rise
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: