Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank?  (Read 9862 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

I dont' really know Sad. If it were few weeks ago, I would say yes but for now I think keep money crypto is also risky as in the bank. MEW, the best token wallet is hacked and huge amount of ETH gone and my token also gone away Sad. Really sad about it Sad. Maybe if anyone wanna keep their money in crypto, they should have a cold storage wallet.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

If you are getting the most needed security steps about your stored coins and wallets, and especially using hardware wallets, and not exposing your private keys online, than yes your money is safe in crypto at least like being at banks, if not more.
But if you re not interesting about your security than of course banks privide higher safety for your funds.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
both are the same, depending on our luck, why I say luck, because both are both stored in the bank, is safe, of course safe but the possibility of both can also be stolen, how hackers can be smarter, only when we save in our security bank more guaranteed.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

I dont' really know Sad. If it were few weeks ago, I would say yes but for now I think keep money crypto is also risky as in the bank. MEW, the best token wallet is hacked and huge amount of ETH gone and my token also gone away Sad. Really sad about it Sad. Maybe if anyone wanna keep their money in crypto, they should have a cold storage wallet.
honest, very disturbing the actions of someone who commits a crime by hacking a few wallets. hopefully, the wallet provider adds a double security system, so this incident does not harm the customer. and created security so as to give trust to customers in storing and transacting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

IMO because of the chart of the cryptocurrency trading are so volatiles it is not so safe for your money vallue when you save on this, but the amount number of your crypto coin itself are a little bit more safe. The cryptocurrency safe security itself are more depending on our action, and in the bank it is just depends on their security system. It is all happen because the cryptocurrency slogan it self is just like "be your own bank".
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Depending on the way we look and want to have progress, I usually save money, and if we want to benefit from the money it's better to invest, but certainly a lot of different opinions, but if you want to invest dicrypto will be more promising buy altcoin which has prospects for growth. and rest assured that investment will provide income.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

to be honest it actually still fifty with a choice where I'm more comfortable save my money? the dilemma that I feel is in store when deciding crypto lots of hackers who blindly and indiscriminately to hack, though it can be overcome with a layered security nonetheless, there are still fears, another alternative is saving money with a certain percentage of the banks and the rest on crypto. as the guard stand guard stance only.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

If we talk about safety first choice or the bank, but when we talk about profit, of course we're going to have more money to invest in cryptographic currencies.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:42 AM

At present, there are certain risks in the banking and cryptocurrency markets. Which one to choose depends on your risk tolerance and your control over the future. If you are really confident, then the cryptocurrency market may bring you higher profits.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

I think it depends, because if you were to keep money at home and it went missing you probably be wishing that you kept it at a bank where this might not have happened but then again keeping money at a bank has unnecessary fees they claim to be account maintenance but its all bs and I would rather go full crypto on this one.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

for me saving in the bank and on crypto just the same. the most important must be accompanied by reliable security. crypto is very good for trade and investment but there is a high risk that could happen, in banks tend to stagnate less productive. please decide back to yourself.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:26:18 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:27:08 AM by Flor1982

Yeah it safe enough to have your asset in crypto, but there some risk you need to consider before move your fiat into crptocurrency, the value is not stable today you buy it at 100 usd tomorrow it can be 10. And you better ready if that happend or youll be broke af.

I was confused because you said yes it safe but you say there is a risks too therefore probably your answer is there is really a risk in which is the truth. Our money as investments is not really safe in Crypto because indeed due to price is unpredictable but in the bank it is 100% safe because it was guarded and insured but for safekeeping only not as an investments.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:02 AM

If you're asking about which is safer, of course keeping it in the bank will be.  Banks are insured which makes your money protected from fraud.  Cryptocurrencies on the other hand isn't and if you get hacked, you'll lose your money. 
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

Nothing is absolute. Every thing has its own risk. I appreciate Cryptos anonymity, but it does not guarantee absolute security.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

In terms of security, crypto would be safer as long as you take the necessary measures to insure the security of funds like keeping it in a hardware wallet that no one will have access to except you and you alone have the copy of the private key and password. Even if someone will get the wallet, they wouldn't be able to access it because you hold the key to it.

If you keep your money in the bank then they have access to your money. I have seen so many news about accounts being deducted without the account holders knowing it and only discovering it when they check the balance. There is an insurance though in banks that is not existing when it comes to crypto. If you would just be careful then your money is safer in crypto than banks.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

For me it is not safer. And when it comes to something that deals with money, nothing is safe. Investment is very risky. But it is fruitful. Fruitful meaning there is a great future or what we say profit in what we taking risk for. We should not look for risk that it brings. We should look forward on the outcome it brings.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

according to us if you want to get a bigger profit, for us better our money is stored in cryptocurrency, for us also very safe because it will be easier to earn better income, than we save in bank.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:53 AM

Both have risk and you will be shocked to see go bankrupt suddenly if everyone withdraw their money from the same banks at the same time

Most of the time our money is not there anymore since they might be investing or even losing an investment
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

when it comes to money, it is safe to put it on the bank, because it is one of the safest and secured place for money,  but if you want to invest or if you want to earn/ triple your money, then you should put it into crypto because its more profitable, but it has no assurance and too risky.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

250,000$ is quite an over expectation in my eyes. Here people are worried that Bitcoin might never reach 20k again and you are talking about 250k. I don't agree with his statement. Banks are any day safer than Cryptos. In a rare circumstance if your bank account gets hacked, bank authorities will pay you for your losses.

On crypto market, if you ever get scammed, you would have to digest that fact and there is practically nothing that you will be able to do without it. This is one major factor which has not attracted as many investors into this market yet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: