Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling comfortable with the word "anarchist".  (Read 2735 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:15:29 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 09:56:04 PM by deisik

Do you see packs of squirrels killing each other for acorns?  No, this is nature, where EARTH's resources are shared and rightfully owned by no person, but earth.

Nature is the perfect balancing force of the universe.  If someone wants to try and gain power over people, let nature take them out.

Take your antifreedom agenda elsewhere.

Never saw feral dogs fighting to death with each other for a bitch or food? Never heard of ant armies waging wars between themselves or chimps killing their own posterity? Maybe, it's some other nature, not from this planet? Grin

By the way, this is not a pro-anarchy site, so I guess you're taking it too far to tell anyone here (even me) what they should do, right? Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:55:08 PM

So you propose we continue killing each other, because that's what monkeys do?

By the way, this is not a pro-anarchy site, so I guess you're taking it too far to tell anyone here (even me) what they should do, right? Cool
You and your noob friends are pushing awfully hard.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 08:28:36 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 09:57:09 PM by deisik

Me?! God forbid!!! Shocked
I just wanted to show you that nature is not just "packs of squirrels", that it can be brute, ruthless and lethal (and in fact is just such), that there is nothing specifically "human" in all this... Grin

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 08:35:33 PM

You and your noob friends are pushing awfully hard.

If you read my posts closely here (or elsewhere for this matter) you will see that I refrain as much as I can from value judgments about anyone. I'm always doing my best to provide hard facts and give cogent reasons for anything I say or state... Cool

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:39:54 PM

It can also be loving and peaceful, there is no need for fear.  An anarchist society would show us this.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:43:06 PM

...snip...

I propose that we accept reality.  Humans are intrinsicly violent and every human society creates structures to control the violence that is inherent in our natures.  The modern state, with its separation of powers, is the most effective way of controlling violence so far.

If you want to replace it, you have to offer something better.  So far, no anarchist has offered a way to prevent things like domestic violence or female genital mutilation in communities that contract their "protection" to companies that turn a blind eye to such cultural practices.  That says to me that anarchy would be worse.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:53:24 AM

...snip...

I propose that we accept reality.  Humans are intrinsicly violent and every human society creates structures to control the violence that is inherent in our natures.  The modern state, with its separation of powers, is the most effective way of controlling violence so far.

If you want to replace it, you have to offer something better.  So far, no anarchist has offered a way to prevent things like domestic violence or female genital mutilation in communities that contract their "protection" to companies that turn a blind eye to such cultural practices.  That says to me that anarchy would be worse.
I don't accept that we must be violent just because we have been throughout history.  Violence, as everything, is a choice.  Once we grow up and see that we are all a family, and remove the factor of greed from the equation by giving up money, we really have nothing to gain by acting hatefully towards other humans.

Anarchy is the solution all in itself.  Those that want to kill others because they think there will be no repercussions, well, they have another thing coming.  At the anarchist level, natural selection takes role very quickly, there's no reason to expect anymore violence than there is today for more than a few days, if at all.  It's important we understand and practice forgiveness to those around us and to ourselves.

To be free of our scheduled lives will truly promote the conscious expansion by focusing on the present moment.  People will evolve as they learn to do things for themselves.

We_love_Bitcoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:35:43 AM

Well, I don't exactly call myself an Anarchist, although anarchist life is certainly the kind of life I wand for me and my community.
For the rest, I really don't mind. I even think most of the people had better be governed as most of them use power and freedom for corruptive, selfish goals.
Of course, no one can guarantee that mine are better, not even me, who knows if I was right. But I know what the alternatives are, and that the current situation is not good.
So for the reord - I do believe that my trusted friends whom I learned that are reliable, are better than the government. For the rest, for whom I don't know, I can't tell.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:54:55 AM

[...snip...
I don't accept that we must be violent just because we have been throughout history.  Violence, as everything, is a choice.  Once we grow up and see that we are all a family, and remove the factor of greed from the equation by giving up money, we really have nothing to gain by acting hatefully towards other humans.
...snip...

I think you are a good person and see the good in other people.  While I admire that, we won't agree that its a basis for a society so I will bow out.

/peace
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:32:11 PM

[...snip...
...snip...

people don't hate for nothing,
there is always a reason why someone is being hateful, hate doesn't just come from nothing
and hate is something that humans use to punish someone for his bad behaviour, for behaviour that did bad thing to another human being
when you can't take revenge and can't find an another way to punish someone for something that harmed you or your loved ones the only thing left is hate..
even if you get away with something hate makes you remember that there are consequences for shit  you've done.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:40:09 PM

[...snip...
I don't accept that we must be violent just because we have been throughout history.  Violence, as everything, is a choice.  Once we grow up and see that we are all a family, and remove the factor of greed from the equation by giving up money, we really have nothing to gain by acting hatefully towards other humans.
...snip...

people don't hate for nothing,
there is always a reason why someone is being hateful, hate doesn't just come from nothing
and hate is something that humans use to punish someone for his bad behaviour, for behaviour that did bad thing to another human being
when you can't take revenge and can't find an another way to punish someone for something that harmed you or your loved ones the only thing left is hate..
even if you get away with something hate makes you remember that there are consequences for shit  you've done.

Out of curiosity, have you ever been robbed?  I mean a complete stranger attacking you in your home or on a secluded spot, subduing you and taking your stuff?  I have and I swear, the guy totally hated me. 
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:59:49 PM

Out of curiosity, have you ever been robbed?  I mean a complete stranger attacking you in your home or on a secluded spot, subduing you and taking your stuff?  I have and I swear, the guy totally hated me. 

I think the robber had intentionally wrought himself up or otherwise he might not have the courage/mind to attack you... I've been there, I fought a few times in the streets in my youth when approached with similar intentions...

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:03:49 PM

Out of curiosity, have you ever been robbed?  I mean a complete stranger attacking you in your home or on a secluded spot, subduing you and taking your stuff?  I have and I swear, the guy totally hated me. 

I think the robber had intentionally wrought himself up or otherwise he might not have the courage to attack you... I've been there, I fought a few times in the streets in my youth when approached with similar intentions...

kiki112 says that the hatred must be rational or well founded.  I was checking to see if he ever met a complete stranger who truly hated him and beat the shit out of him.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:12:09 PM

I think the robber had intentionally wrought himself up or otherwise he might not have the courage to attack you... I've been there, I fought a few times in the streets in my youth when approached with similar intentions...

kiki112 says that the hatred must be rational or well founded.  I was checking to see if he ever met a complete stranger who truly hated him and beat the shit out of him.

In the case you refer to the hatred is absolutely rational since it is aroused consciously and on purpose, so it is well founded too...

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:12:23 PM

People don't hate you, they hate their self.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:16:55 PM

But they hurt you.  And they spit on you when you are unconscious.  Once you wake up, you may wonder why their self-hated has them out drinking and having a laugh while you are in hospital.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:23:26 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 07:50:59 PM by deisik

In the case of robbery it is no more than simply a tool which helps reach some aim (i.e. rob you of your stuff), there is nothing else to it really. Since time immemorial soldiers just do the same. Berserkers ate some shit before battle to get frenzied and go wild...

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:26:31 PM

But they hurt you.  And they spit on you when you are unconscious.  Once you wake up, you may wonder why their self-hated has them out drinking and having a laugh while you are in hospital.
Not saying it's your fault for such a thing to occur, but you did make choices that led to that event.

Anyways, many people steal and rob people because they lack the resources they 'need' to live a happy life.  In a truly free society we wouldn't margin our resources as to what makes the most profit but as to what people desire to have.  And I know humans are capable of creating anything with the power of consciousness, when everyone sees this, there's really no reason to desire material goods from earth.

All this requires is us to detach from our scheduled lives and live in the moment and our understanding of the universe will evolve exponentially.  All we have to do is give up money and the universe is yours.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:32:05 PM

Not saying it's your fault for such a thing to occur, but you did make choices that led to that event.
.,.snip...

You are absolutely right.  I went jogging. 

The funny thing is that as you grow older, you will see this again and again.  Someone is a victim of cancer, a heart attack or a random act of violence and some prick comes along trying to say "Its not you fault but really, you asked for it."  Its like the notion of a random disease or a random act of violence is too hard for them to deal with,

Dank, life is random and in a random system, bad things happen.  Don't kid yourself that "choices" make a difference.  If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you have no choice and bad stuff happens.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:35:06 PM

Nothing is random.  Everything has a cause.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: