Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2204 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

You can deposit firstly, buy btc, send it to exchange (e.g. bittrex) then trade, start with day trading or fast trading, read frequently in category announcement (altcoin) and see how active dev is, how good is vision vision etc.
That should always be the last thing to do for any new trader and your advise is like the worst I have ever seen in my life of trading experience for someone who is just starting how to trade. This is the reason a lot of people always end up with nothing while thinking they can just start first with trading, then worst of all day trading, while reading alongside.

Read first, and then when you are sure you have read as much as possible, start practicing a little bit with short term and not even day trading. It takes some high level of professionalism to be able to succeed in day trading. Gradually, you start building what you have learned and then stick with your own strategy for a successful trade.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Trading crypto currency requires good knowledge of what trading crypto entails such as technical analysis and that of fundamental analysis. Well, i believe that the said amount you mentioned is very small for trading some of the major crypto currency and exchanges that required up to $40 fees before you can cash out from the there site.
khaalidx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

i also wanted to start by $100 but it seems a little insufficient
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

Trading crypto currency requires good knowledge of what trading crypto entails such as technical analysis and that of fundamental analysis. Well, i believe that the said amount you mentioned is very small for trading some of the major crypto currency and exchanges that required up to $40 fees before you can cash out from the there site.

Yes tracing needs many experience it will only help you to start earning properly so invest little amount and make some experience in trading and learn some tricks and tips this is the way to start trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:05 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:30:51 AM by bitcoinking11

You can start trading with a small amount of money and gradually increase your investment, as you gain experience. At the same time, you have to gain a lot of knowledge about trading. There are plenty of resources on Youtube you can watch those. There are also a lot of blogs about trading, by reading these blogs you can get a lot of valuable information.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

I suggested you to watch videos on youtube how to start trading you must learn how to read charts and the basics of candlesticks. Trading is so risky you can loss your money in a minute or gain profit in a minute so be careful invest what you can afford to lose.
that's right, and not only that, you also have to go straight to the market, with little capital to start, easier to understand than everything you learn.
Even if you are going straight to the market, it is very important that you have learned as much as you have. The thing about trading is you can learn so little and expect things to turn out fine. Learn pretty much, do not rush it and then after that, you can start practicing and making reference to some of the things you have learned. The essence of the practice is to build you some emotional strength to be able to make smart decisions in the market.

There are plenty of resources on Youtube you can watch those. There are also a lot of blogs about trading, by reading these blogs you can get a lot of valuable information.
Yes, learning should be the initial point of getting into trading. If we start trading by gaining knowledge, we may avoid losses and may find possibilities to make big profits. To become a professional trader, continuous learning and practicing are the simple ways.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

I suggested you to watch videos on youtube how to start trading you must learn how to read charts and the basics of candlesticks. Trading is so risky you can loss your money in a minute or gain profit in a minute so be careful invest what you can afford to lose.
that's right, and not only that, you also have to go straight to the market, with little capital to start, easier to understand than everything you learn.
Even if you are going straight to the market, it is very important that you have learned as much as you have. The thing about trading is you can learn so little and expect things to turn out fine. Learn pretty much, do not rush it and then after that, you can start practicing and making reference to some of the things you have learned. The essence of the practice is to build you some emotional strength to be able to make smart decisions in the market.

There are plenty of resources on Youtube you can watch those. There are also a lot of blogs about trading, by reading these blogs you can get a lot of valuable information.
Yes, learning should be the initial point of getting into trading. If we start trading by gaining knowledge, we may avoid losses and may find possibilities to make big profits. To become a professional trader, continuous learning and practicing are the simple ways.
I think anytime that we wanted to.learn or do is need a study. We need to study trading first before we do action like gaining a big amount of profit. I believe that if we are a beginner on the trading feild we don't have to trade a big amount or maybe we must do some practice first with a verry small amount of capital, because trading is not always profitable it is also depend on our patience.
BraveLadycuzz

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

I have a lot of low value coin types like RFR, EDU, THUG ... from the airdrop projects I made. what should i do with them now?All of them are worth only a few dollars.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

I think anytime that we wanted to.learn or do is need a study. We need to study trading first before we do action like gaining a big amount of profit. I believe that if we are a beginner on the trading feild we don't have to trade a big amount or maybe we must do some practice first with a verry small amount of capital, because trading is not always profitable it is also depend on our patience.
I agree with your opinion that we must learn to study the market. And do not forget we also have to be patient. The market is not a gamble, because we do not try to fate here. suppose we lose money in trade, then take the lesson and make it as incendiary our motivation. Seanpun we do not even be arrogant, it could be because of fortune passing by.

Keep learning and be patient in the face of the situation in the market because the will of the market is not necessarily the same as our will.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

Spend more time on reading participate in this forum to educate yourself if you learn now will earn tomorrow. Start with little amount and keep practice till aware about coins then invest in different stable coins. Dont invest all at one place and learn to control the emotions because emotions have great impact to in trading.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

i also wanted to start by $100 but it seems a little insufficient

Basically $100 is more than enough to start trading, I remember when I was trading for the first time few years back with $50 only. Indeed at that bitcoin was less than $1000, but I think you still able to use $100 now to start trading as you can buy some good cheap altcoins to trade with.
No need to use more than what you have, just maximize what you have to earn more.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

to start trading is very easy you just need some capital to do buying and selling bitcoin and altcoin and make withdrawal to USD, when you already have capital you can buy bitcoin at the exchange place that has a very high trust or you can also buy it at blockchain.com directly. after having bitcoin assets you can trade in altcoin using bitcoin you have.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

There are lot of way to learn trading.You can see tutorial from youtube.com but this forum can help you better if you read out trading discussion topics.As a newbie you should at first learn how to receive and send cryptocurrency one account to another wallet.And gather knowledge about exchange how to to create an account and verified.Otherwise your currency can be lost.And start which pair is you like most such as BTC/Waves, Ehh/Waves or Ripple etc.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Starting to trade require require no formal training. Find an exchange you are comfortable with and learn the exchange rules then register to trade. If you are not qualify to use centralized exchange, you can use decentralised ones!
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

Give some time on this forum and read carefully regarding all trading topics.At firstly you should start trading with small amount because you are a newbie and there are lot of things to acquire knowledge.Before trading chose a pair which daily trading volume is too much high.
Frankwhite_2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Give some time on this forum and read carefully regarding all trading topics.At firstly you should start trading with small amount because you are a newbie and there are lot of things to acquire knowledge.Before trading chose a pair which daily trading volume is too much high.

do you have any pair recommendations?
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

You can start in any amount that you are capable of. The best thing to do as you begin with trading is just to know that basics of it. You must have enough idea about the simple trading strategies for you to avoid losses though it is actually a part of trading. Also, you must strive more to learn more about trading.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Deposit some real money in exchange, buy some bitcoin / altcoin and happy trading. But, before it, you need to learn knowledge about trading in this forum or other source. I suggest you to deposit altcoin, because you only need small capital and low fees. And you will get more experience from trading and you will be expert.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

Any amount will do as you begin with trading. What you really need to do is to have enough education and knowledge about trading for you to avoid further losses. You must learn how to do trading appropriately through learning tools that you might be able to find in forums here. Try to explore and do series of research about trading first.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

You can start trading with any possible amount and make sure that you are not keeping your funds on Exchange if you are not trading because keeping funds online is risky and hence it is recommended to hold crypto in offline wallets like a paper wallet or the hardware wallet. As far as legal aspect is concerned, I don't think that any government has banned crypto trading, so you have your funds in Crypto then you can always use it for trading or any purpose which is not illegal in the eyes of law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: