Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2204 times)
HieuP_AAA (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:52 AM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

If you want to trade and you are first timer.I think you need to learn more about trading first not only on actual trade.you can watch videos and learn how to read the chart of crypto there's a lot to learn.and all altcoins is good.and after you learn how to trade try yobit,bitrx,binance.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

If you want start trading. My advise is you must start in the meantime on studying about Bitcoin and altcoin. Then, familiarize yourself in different exchange site platform because each platform you need to create an account first because you can enter to their site. And those platform I could give are Kucoin, Bittrex, Coinbene, and Binance.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

There is not hard and fast rules for bitcoin trading but if you made your mind for trading then the daily charts and trader expertise can make you expert of the crypto trading and if we know the present market changes then we will not face any loss in this money. If you want to start trading then buy some coins now and contact with different peoples for sale so you can take a good start.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

You can start in trading if you have a knowledge or skills and also a good capital.but first is you need to learn about what coin is good now or tommorow.just like that.basic strategy,buy at a low price then sell at a higher to gain a profit.don't forget also to HODL you're emotion in that case.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

There are already great advise. Just remeber to learn first how blockchain works. You need to know how to read charts and i advise to learn by reading or watching in youtube. I also suggest to start first with a demo account because $100 is a small fund and if you do not know what you are doing that will deplete right away.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

I would strongly advise against doing cryptocurrency trading especially if you need to ask about it in the forums. Bad enough as it is because of the volatility and possible manipulation, a lack of grit and the drive to do your own research will destroy your portfolio. Be prepared to lose what you trade.

Crypto trading is not for everyone. It is only profitable for those who have insider information, those who have a ton of capital to throw around, those who have been trading and have years of experience, and sometimes even those who work so damn hard to study and analyze the cryptocurrency market. Assuming that you are none of those, you will probably end up losing your money to "whales" or big-time investors.

Take my advise and just invest long-term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

You can start at conducting a basic search on how the trading works though , start from the basic , and then use this method it's a basic method that knows and use.

The buy low and sell high method a well known method , so i think it's advisable and profitable though , and ask some friends or pros on how. And by the way it's been a years since I'm trading.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tohahamid1

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

You should:
1.Learn different coins
2. Develop a comparison between coins and their features.
3. Learn technical analysis especially chart analysis
4. Follow instructions of seniors and expert.
5. Go through this group
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Do your own research about cryptoworld , Observe the rates & values of coins and make a demo account for practice , Crypto trading is not that easy you need a lot of experience to work properly & there is no universal wallet that can hold all the cryptocurrency at one place every currency have it's own wallet.
Tomik21

Activity: 2058

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I think that at this stage we should not start with technical analysis. It's gonna take a long time. In intraday trading you will lose all your money. You need to determine for yourself a few coins that can grow in the near future and that are traded on a good exchange.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

I do not think there is a hard rule to start trading. all you need is to find out a good exchange site and decide which coin you will choose. and if you are going to spend <$ 100 then I advise you to choose the exchange that has a small cost and also coin that is not too expensive.
network.decentralizer

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Before you start trading you need to learn some popular trading terms and start reading news about cryptos/ICOs etc. And also, don't try to margin trade if you are not experienced enough.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

To start trading is very easy you just have Bitcoin in any exchange you can start trading by any of coin which you think it is best to trade buy any coin and set sell wall and wait some market movement after the market good position you can sell it at good price,
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

Look at the pinned thread mate. Here are wasting your efforts and allowing people to spam the thread with the same answer again mate. You can lock the thread and see the pinned thread along with that see some Youtube videos.

Have the global idea with you always mate. Sell when the crypto you bought is high ever and buy the coin when its value goes cheaper mate.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

As a beginner, you should know the basics of trading first. Always choose the best trading site and try to avoid suspicious exchange links because it might lead to unnecessary loss. Try to gain more knowledge by your eagerness to learn more. There are useful tools, you just have to be willing to learn.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

You can use any crypto wallet, there are no limits in that regard. In regards to legal issues beware of tokens that resemble security tokens because down the line that could cause you a lot of harm and headache.

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

I think you can start trading at this point, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin is going sideways today and this is the time for you to trade altcoin. Currently there are many altcoin are pump strong and this is the opportunity for you to invest and make a profit. Make specific plans to control the capital.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I believe that trade at this time is the best, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating a lot at the present time is showing signs of passing, so you complete All can trade altcoin at this time. There are a lot of potential altcoins available so you can understand and plan your investment.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

First fix the exchange and coin.

I trading in indodax.com exchange and i already believe on that exchange that coins are in it give us easy way to watch coins that pump. Right now crypto is getting better and some only coins that stable also pump.

Ada, BCH, Nem, xrp
Presentation of that coins are big enough few times ago
And i like to trading more on that 4 coins

Eth and neo are must coins for me to invest

With just little financial capital better to choose coins that cheap so the opit will be more tasted. But don't forget to learn the base thing to read the chart, that's so important.

Unless, you're a lazy type you can join on analyze bot

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: