Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2204 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Well, before start trading you have to learn more about this risky field firstly, and getting at least the basical required knowledge to minimize the risks. You have to learn how to choose the most profitable coins, and the best moments to buy and sell, and also how to analyze and study the market, the charts..
Hadiuzzaman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
At first you need  to learn about crypto currency and try to watch video clips about crypto currency and its platform. After achieving basic knowledge about crypto then you need to open an account where you can make trade  then you have to find out and analyze the profitable coins in market. You should also know that crypto trading is too much risky so making trade with your own risk. Best of luck.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
At first you need  to learn about crypto currency and try to watch video clips about crypto currency and its platform. After achieving basic knowledge about crypto then you need to open an account where you can make trade  then you have to find out and analyze the profitable coins in market. You should also know that crypto trading is too much risky so making trade with your own risk. Best of luck.
I think that you need to pay attention initially to the most rated Coins that will give you confidence in your business. But the main task will remain to understand the intricacies of the trade itself. Of course the first rule is quite simple, and it's cheaper to buy, and sell more expensive.
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Firstly u need learn some information about investment and cryptocurrencies, and you need find some free money for this
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. Do not believe anyone, there are no authoritative opinions in this market. Learn, rely only on yourself and your experience.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

you can buy ETN.Now you can buy it at a cheaper rate...some good news are coming days.. so it can give you a good profit
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I think you should not start trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, which has led to the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing and capital The market is falling. So I think that this time you should stand outside the market and wait for the market to stabilize, then start trading.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

To start trading successfully, you need to get acquainted with all the information that relates to the cryptocurrency market.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

You can start by reading the basic how to trade ( ex. Buy low and Sell high ) that is the basic because if you don't know how to buy and sell  you lose all your fund 'cause you thr wong move. Anyways, if you want to trade with an small amount $100 is enough to start and that amount is like your tuation fee that you can learn if you do a mistake, and that's the time that you can learn and you'll become better. Use, MyEtherwallet to resive your token but make sure the token is ERC-20 compatible

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

You can start by reading the basic how to trade ( ex. Buy low and Sell high ) that is the basic because if you don't know how to buy and sell  you lose all your fund 'cause you thr wong move. Anyways, if you want to trade with an small amount $100 is enough to start and that amount is like your tuation fee that you can learn if you do a mistake, and that's the time that you can learn and you'll become better. Use, MyEtherwallet to resive your token but make sure the token is ERC-20 compatible
Yes I agree on that, in anything that we wanted to learn we should do basic training first for is to learn things with a verry small expenses, maybe we should try to ask sometimes to those who have a big experience on the trading feild. Trading is profitable but if we don't do it perfectly it can make us loss.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

I think you should see the token created by the ICOs project, I'm sure a lot of low value but amazing growth. You can use the address exchanges as your wallet, or you can use MEW, but I would suggest use the address exchanges because it is simpler. For security issue some exchanges require you to enter KYC, so before you provide your identidas make sure that the site is proven not to abuse your identity.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

I think you should start trading with a small amount of money and $100 is not a bad amount to start with. If want to do some practice then you can do demo trading or you can enter into real trading at the start and learn gradually as time passes. You should do altcoins trading and use metamask or myetherwallet.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

I think you should start trading with a small amount of money and $100 is not a bad amount to start with. If want to do some practice then you can do demo trading or you can enter into real trading at the start and learn gradually as time passes. You should do altcoins trading and use metamask or myetherwallet.
Yes i agree on that. We need to start trading in a verry low amoint for us to learn with a small expensses. In trading we cannot assure that we can gain a profit in the start of trading but we need to  learn first before we go to trade in a big amount, I eoeve that doing such basic trading while searching for the right thing to do on trading is amazing.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

Basically, reading price trends is easy. If the price looks strong then it is in a bullish trend. Conversely, when the price seems to decline then it means bearish trend is being formed. However, to look for opportunities from price trends, further observations are needed, either by recognizing high low prices or using trend indicators as aids.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Yes i agree on that. We need to start trading in a verry low amoint for us to learn with a small expensses. In trading we cannot assure that we can gain a profit in the start of trading but we need to  learn first before we go to trade in a big amount, I eoeve that doing such basic trading while searching for the right thing to do on trading is amazing.
Starting with trading without any learning really hard at all. So then i believe that before we do such trading works we need to have even a few learning and continue searching for good. Maybe at first we can normaly loss an amount due to a low learning status because we are maybe on the learning stage. But if we are going to do it without fear time may comes that we will learn and earn on the trading feild.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

In trading business, there are lot of things to consider before you enter. First, you must prepare yourself in loosing money, traidingbis risky so thatvis one very thingbyou must know. Second, read, research, so you'll know what platform are you taking. Third, must take a stepbof faith to try and invest money which is not hurtful for you at first then move on.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

you can buy bitcoin and start for trading at any price depending on the money you have but it would be better if you buy when the price goes down and start with a small amount so you can learn to earn profit and you will not lose too much
Bitcoin was indeed the right suggestion if someone plans to become a trader. Even if has small amount for investing, he still can make good profits from trading. The volatility of this crypto currency allows traders to make good amounts of money. But I would like to advise something. A bitcoin trader must trust his coin and read it thoroughly because this is the most challenging asset known ever.
Yeah try to trade when it is low and hold them for long time instead of selling it early.  Trading is full of profit but it needs good experience and knowledge, bitcoin has volatile nature and it use rise and fall let it be high, if you will hold for long time you will earn the highest profit patience is required for high profit, as when it is low you can hold and when it will be high you can trade to get profit. 
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

In trading business, there are lot of things to consider before you enter. First, you must prepare yourself in loosing money, traidingbis risky so thatvis one very thingbyou must know. Second, read, research, so you'll know what platform are you taking. Third, must take a stepbof faith to try and invest money which is not hurtful for you at first then move on.
Initially, you need to make a small start-up capital for yourself and learn how to trade with it. That's how to build experience, So in the future you had better results. The study of Information, as well as the theory of trade should be combined with practical exercises.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

I see OP ask about security and this is a very valid question.

This is the most important task to secure your accounts. You want to have all kind of authenticators in place. I thought in the past that this is so annoying, unneeded and time-consuming to put all these codes, passwords, etc. I was so wrong. All available security features are your best friend and you want to have them activated. Withdrawal passwords, email confirmations, SMS, google authenticator if available. There is no reason to trade if you get hacked.

This is little time consuming but only when you withdraw. No influence on trading at all. I think this is good that you have to put all these confirmations before withdraw because this makes you more focused and you have the chance to triple check everything which should be your primary habit when using cryptocurrencies. Especially on exchanges.
Starting trading is a very easy and simple procedure but a person will must be responsible to work accordingly and make sure the process goes on with the help of guiding principals. Creating account t in any exchange will be better that is providing a path for your selling but remember there are a lot of fake exchanges and you can be trapped so be careful about the exchanges. The trusted exchange is the Blockchain through which you van sell your coins for profit.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

you can buy bitcoin and start for trading at any price depending on the money you have but it would be better if you buy when the price goes down and start with a small amount so you can learn to earn profit and you will not lose too much
Bitcoin was indeed the right suggestion if someone plans to become a trader. Even if has small amount for investing, he still can make good profits from trading. The volatility of this crypto currency allows traders to make good amounts of money. But I would like to advise something. A bitcoin trader must trust his coin and read it thoroughly because this is the most challenging asset known ever.
We all know this thing that the market value of the bitcoin is quite higher and that I don’t think so that this really a good idea to start the trading with this much high rated crypto coin. In the beginning, there are so many things which you don’t know about trading and that you need to go with the coins which are having lesser market value so that even if you lose, you don’t have to suffer much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: