April 23, 2024, 11:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe UABB is a...
Viable Service to Bitcoin (my belief)
Scam
Fraud
?, for I'm holding back judgement at this time.
or, I always vote for the humorous option, just because!
Self Important Fuckwit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UABB is a...  (Read 16419 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 03:00:36 AM

I vote for keeping it open

TiagoTiago kicked around the idea for awhile, and opted to keep this thread open:

The score is now 6 to 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smalleyster

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 03:09:27 AM

Abierto! Ja ja ja!

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 03:25:43 AM

Abierto! Ja ja ja!

I speak 17 fluent different languages fluently, all of which are not the same. I know Korean when I see it. Thought you had me, eh (yes, I even speak Canadian).

¡Olé!

For those keeping score at home, the open leads the lock with a score of 7 to 1.
Smalleyster

Activity: 84

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 03:30:21 AM

Even Canadian "A"? lol (how does one write that sound?)

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:39:01 AM

ə?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
bitbot

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:55:22 AM

can someone link me to the SA thread

Anonymous BITCOIN Exchange: https://www.TRADEHILL.COM
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:58:36 AM

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3413928&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=398
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 04:03:57 AM

I think I have one better for you. If you were standing in front of me, I would state to you that there is a phrase in the English language, using all common words, that can be spoken, but impossible to write.

Tell me when you give up. It's not a trick, for I'll write the phrase phonically.
bitbot

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 04:04:35 AM

didnt see anything on that page about the moron

not gonna look through an almost 400 page thread but I imagine they gave him a good ribbing

Anonymous BITCOIN Exchange: https://www.TRADEHILL.COM
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 04:08:50 AM

didnt see anything on that page about the moron

not gonna look through an almost 400 page thread but I imagine they gave him a good ribbing

Is this what you're looking for? http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=site%3Aforums.somethingawful.com+BTC.spengler
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 05:32:35 AM

I really do hope this forum dies. Not because I don't like some of you here ( I really really do) but because it has been literally over run by clowns/trolls/ and spammers who don't give 2 shits about this project or anyone else in our community. They have taken optimal advantage of the relaxed moderation in this forum, and have probably even hurt the prices of Bitcoins through their constant of cyber bullying and over inflamed misinformed postings. It has become a JOKE, and you can clearly see why the developers took this off their project site...
BillX

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 05:41:15 AM

I really do hope this forum dies. Not because I don't like some of you here ( I really really do) but because it has been literally over run by clowns/trolls/ and spammers who don't give 2 shits about this project or anyone else in our community. They have taken optimal advantage of the relaxed moderation in this forum, and have probably even hurt the prices of Bitcoins through their constant of cyber bullying and over inflamed misinformed postings. It has become a JOKE, and you can clearly see why the developers took this off their project site...

That man was not someone you wanted to do business with at all. All he was interested in was taking your money and getting attention.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 05:52:12 AM

That man was not someone you wanted to do business with at all. All he was interested in was taking your money and getting attention.
I don't care what he was after, but the attack against him was vicious and didn't even come from within this community...
BillX

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:01:14 AM

I don't care what he was after, but the attack against him was vicious and didn't even come from within this community...

Then ignore the outside influence and move on.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:02:29 AM

The outside influence is trying to destroy this currency and everyone involved...
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:04:33 AM

The outside influence is trying to destroy this currency and everyone involved...

This forum is a train wreck and begs for trolling.
BillX

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:04:48 AM

Bitcoins are going south just fine on their own. People grumbling in forums is not something responsible adults pay attention to.
JeffK

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:08:34 AM

Bitcoins are going south just fine on their own. People grumbling in forums is not something responsible adults pay attention to.

One of the cornerstones of faith in Bitcoins and/or Libertarianism is that everyone has to take blame for their faults except for the ideas themselves.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:23:13 AM

One of the cornerstones of faith in Bitcoins and/or Libertarianism is that everyone has to take blame for their faults except for the ideas themselves.
STOP

JEFFK for the LOVE OF GOD, BITCOIN AND LIBERTARIANISM ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS.
You are misrepresenting the entire community when you say these things.  
JeffK

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:25:21 AM

STOP

JEFFK for the LOVE OF GOD, BITCOIN AND LIBERTARIANISM ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS.
You are misrepresenting the entire community when you say these things.  

I said OR as well, but they often go hand-in-hand here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: