Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling appartment for bitcoins  (Read 4072 times)
Alina-malina (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I am here to realize my online project.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:32:16 PM

Faiza, i already answer to sluis question, he just mix our names!  I already answer to sluis question, so dont bother about that. Rodeox yes i can p.m. images of apartment, so you could imagine what it is look like.
Bloggood. Yes like me mentioned before i take the risk on myself, so if the money goes to after signing at notarial office i will take all risk on myself, the buyer only need to send me 200BTC. As for how long i am planning keeping the BTC, i am not going to keep them, i have my own project, i am going to invest them into my project. Thank you for your wishes! I wish same for you:)

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:51:43 PM

Why not just sell the property for cash? And convert whatever is needed in bitcoins and vice versa?
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 07:14:20 PM

Because i need btc, and i want to try to sell apartment for bitcoin, selling for cash is always an option, thank you for your query.

Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:04:48 AM

up.

hashturbator

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:55:30 PM

A direct p2p transaction for a property with limited overhead for both parties ..this is deserving of much more attention!!

*snip* ..no matter if i exchange it to dollar bills, camels, bitcoins or art sculpture, it is just an agreement. Thank you for question.
I understand you're asking 200 BTC for the apartment, but I'd like to know how many camels you'd like?

What is this other project? BTC related? I hope you are able to sell your apartment. Good luck to you!
NoxUmbrarum

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:58:26 PM

Good luck with this one. But nice idea
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:46:02 AM

hashturbator, thank you for your message. You think there is no overhead for both parties, yes the only overhead here is the fee of notarial office, wich me as a seller is going to cover that, it is not a large amount like 20 US dollars. You were interested in how many camels I would ask for my apartment, so I calculated, it is going to be not profitable for buyer, because first it will cost a very large amount of money to import them to my country, plus the climate is not the best for camels, they will die out, I don`t have angar for them and special equipments to support them. Here camels are not popular as pets rather then capital, transport, business or even for food:) Regarding other project we are group of 13 programers with my leadership and providing cheap programming services like programming, web building, design and hardware diagnostic and repaire. We are looking for investor to invest money in our project, to turn my apartment(mentioned earlier in topics) to a web studio so our team have place to work effectively and make more profit from it. If you are interested in project, the webpage of project is not yet ready, my team is working on it and soon it will be availble and any investors interested can invest money and later gain profit according to their investment, if you are interested as an investor, for details you can p.m. me.

NoxUmbrarum  thanks for your wishes:)

OGskunk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:55:25 AM

could we see some pictures please?
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 11:07:36 AM

could we see some pictures please?

p.m. was sent, thank you for your interest.

Burnsy13

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:41:05 PM

Dear beetcoin. Well the purchase can be done by 2 ways, Remotely, you are sending a notarized letter of attorney on the name of whom you trust so he can make the deal in notarized office in here OR you come here by person. Once you or your authorized person  are here, we go to notarized office and making a preselling order which describe the protocol of buying and selling deal, which describe the following: During 3 hours your side as buyer is taking a notarized responsibility transfer 200 bitcoins on my bitcoin wallet address which I am providing, and my side as seller taking responsibility to transfer the rights of ownership to buyer,  once the money is deposited on my account, again it is being confirmed by notarized office and you get full rights of the ownership of apartment, if you not deposit the money during 3 hours the agreement will be abrogated. Everything will be happening in the presence of a notary, so both sides will be protected by law, everything will be documented.

Sounds like a James Bond movie!  Will you have secure, encrypted laptops on site for the exchange?   Shocked   Grin   Roll Eyes
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 08:17:32 PM

Encrypted laptops? No why? Nothing to run and hide dear Burnsy13, everything is legal and clear, James bond would jealous for legit deal that i am going to make with the future buyer, thank you for your joke.

Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 09:31:44 AM

up

maxillian

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:05:22 AM

Well done for you, but be sure to research the taxes very well. Preferably seek help from a lawyer.

We will hopefully see more of those kind of transactions in near future.

Best regards.
storelife4

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:12:42 AM

nice. what about transaction fee (taxes) for changing the owner of appartment?
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 11:57:43 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 12:58:01 PM by Alina-malina

maxillian storelife4, thank you for your messages. It was already mentioned in my message that I am selling my apartment for 200 BTC, when the clean 200BTC will settle on the address i am porividing then we will make the deal, otherwise no deal and sellers side does not care if buyer have to pay transaction fee, converting his real money using middleman exchangers or anything else. It is not my problem. As for local taxes, only seller pay taxes, it is my problem and does not refer to buyer, he is not obligated with any kind of taxes. Thank you for your query.

Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 02:46:26 PM

Wow historical maximum of bitcoin price 998:)

Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:30:59 AM

Up. Smiley

tubbyjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:32:37 AM

To be honest, due to the slow transaction speed, and blockchain bloating etc... I see bitcoin's future use mostly to high-value transactions such as these, apartments, property, automobiles etc... Something where one would usually take a lease or mortgage, paid with bitcoins.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:50:07 AM

To be honest, due to the slow transaction speed, and blockchain bloating etc... I see bitcoin's future use mostly to high-value transactions such as these, apartments, property, automobiles etc... Something where one would usually take a lease or mortgage, paid with bitcoins.

that's what i said. and litecoin would be made for smaller purchases. so then i went to buy some BTC from coinbase to buy some LTC from btc-e.. it's been pending for 4 days now, and ltc has jumped from $9 to $40.. fuck!
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 07:38:39 AM

Thank you for your message, very interesting approach, bitcoins for major stuff like apartments, automobiles and litecoins for smaller stuff like phones, clothes, food etc. I never used litecoins, but does it work faster then bitcoins? Anyway i would prefer bitcoins for my apartment rather then litecoins. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: