Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling appartment for bitcoins  (Read 4072 times)
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:13:43 PM

wow, great idea Cheesy
you should make a website Wink
I already see it Cheesy
Sellinganaparmentforbitcoins.com
Cheesy

Alina-malina (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I am here to realize my online project.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:15:24 PM

dear Womprat, I don`t have blog yet, I am not good at blogging, yes i understand that the transaction is sensible but for notarial office it is just a trade, and no matter if i exchange it to dollar bills, camels, bitcoins or art sculpture, it is just an agreement. Thank you for question.

Kiki112. Thank you yes, actually i was going to make a website, i had other plans with that apartment, i was going to install ip cameras there and make a web project in there with real human characters, but now i have other project, so i need bicoins, so i decide to give this small annoucement, thank you for idea:)

gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:20:08 PM

Dear beetcoin. Well the purchase can be done by 2 ways, Remotely, you are sending a notarized letter of attorney on the name of whom you trust so he can make the deal in notarized office in here OR you come here by person. Once you or your authorized person  are here, we go to notarized office and making a preselling order which describe the protocol of buying and selling deal, which describe the following: During 3 hours your side as buyer is taking a notarized responsibility transfer 200 bitcoins on my bitcoin wallet address which I am providing, and my side as seller taking responsibility to transfer the rights of ownership to buyer,  once the money is deposited on my account, again it is being confirmed by notarized office and you get full rights of the ownership of apartment, if you not deposit the money during 3 hours the agreement will be abrogated. Everything will be happening in the presence of a notary, so both sides will be protected by law, everything will be documented.

Is it possible for buyer to choose the notary ?

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:22:32 PM

absolutely possible. You can pick up which one you want.

gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:23:12 PM

Can you please post any photos, or send link on PM ?

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:37:28 PM

Can you please post any photos, or send link on PM ?

p.m. sent.

Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:36:49 AM

Up.

BitByBitcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:59:21 AM

Cool Idea, good luck!
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 06:05:36 AM

Thank you!

itamidensha

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:06:45 AM

By the time you find a buyer and negotiate - the value of 200 bitcoins could be drastically different in one direction or the other. Either way that would sour the deal for one of you. Your best bet would be to negotiate the price in fiat, and maybe agree to pay the bitcoin equivalent at settlement, based on 24 hours or so of weighed average data to arrive at a conversion rate.

I've never even been to Armenia and don't have that kind of coin - but good luck with your venture!  Wink

1Bs49wsYJLUP9Xcj5hPKcvub9vUAe2GF1F
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 07:48:16 AM

By the time you find a buyer and negotiate - the value of 200 bitcoins could be drastically different in one direction or the other. Either way that would sour the deal for one of you. Your best bet would be to negotiate the price in fiat, and maybe agree to pay the bitcoin equivalent at settlement, based on 24 hours or so of weighed average data to arrive at a conversion rate.

I've never even been to Armenia and don't have that kind of coin - but good luck with your venture!  Wink
Thank you for your post itamidensha ! Yes you are correct, the value of bitcoins may vary, but that is the nature of bitcoin. Yes if the value of bitcoin will be drastically different in one of other direction, then of course the apartment price will be changed in BTC accordingly. If you are interested in buying this apartment in other currency like Dollars or euro rather then btc, pm me i will convert the price to your currency and let you know, thank you for your message!

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:46:59 AM

I am first time hearing about Armenia what opportunites there for work or business and what about security

kabarbo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:11:10 AM

wow, are you serious...  Shocked
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 10:55:09 AM

I am first time hearing about Armenia what opportunites there for work or business and what about security

Thank you for your message Faiza1990. It is great place for living, work and business, almost any startup business here in IT field will live and be average profitable, i cant say it can be compared to Dubai for example, but it will be profitable. I could not understand the question about security, please specify if you are talking about internet and firewall stuff or security in city, but i can say both directions are very secure, in the capital of city it is like living in  any european city, everything is just like in Europe.

Sluis

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:00:18 AM

Hi Faiza,

What a great idea. I think you are the first person ever who tries to sell her appartment with Bitcoins. This should give you some free publicity  Wink

Hopefully you will sell your house soon!
Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:01:39 AM

wow, are you serious...  Shocked

Yes i am totally serious about selling my apartment, like I mentioned earlier I have a project i want to realize, so i need bitcoins for that project, but if you are interested in my project, please feel free to p.m. me i will describe you my project in details and terms of investment into my project.

Dear Sluis I am not looking for publicity or famous, I am just trying to realize my project.

Alina-malina (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:36:38 PM

up.

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:39:43 PM

Hi Faiza,

What a great idea. I think you are the first person ever who tries to sell her appartment with Bitcoins. This should give you some free publicity  Wink

Hopefully you will sell your house soon!
first read all then give reply here I am not selling its Alina-malina

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:41:21 PM

Is there any way you could post pictures and/or a map location?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Dr Bloggood

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:57:16 PM

Ha ha, sounds like a very extreme and crazy idea (unless money doesn't matter to you). I can't believe hardly anyone is objecting. If the buyer pays in the first 5 minutes of those three hours or 2 hours later might make a difference of 50% in the buying price.

Also, it's a question of how long you are planning to keep the BCs, there is the risk of them going to 0 at any time. If I just have 5% of my net worth in BCs, I can absolutely take that. If your apartment is 60% or more of what you have - well, that could be gone any time, for as long as you are keeping it in BCs.

Anyways, good luck! I hope you will make double of what it's worth right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: