Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you hear about Bitcoin (From Ponzi to Cryptocurrency)  (Read 1225 times)
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

i go to hear about bitcoin in 2016 from ponzi scheme. then i bought few bitcoin which i invested and lost but didnt fully understand the whole idea behind bitcoin. It was later 2017 i got engaged fully in bitcoin and also created an account on bitcointalk. so far the journey has been a wonderful one and am glad i have been part of the bitcoin and cryptocurrency story since 2017.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vernl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

From Ponzi to multi level marketing scam then turn into fraud and the last thing they're telling about bitcoin is :" It's definetely a bubble".
Hmmm look like Bitcoin doesn't have a bright past.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

i go to hear about bitcoin in 2016 from ponzi scheme. then i bought few bitcoin which i invested and lost but didnt fully understand the whole idea behind bitcoin. It was later 2017 i got engaged fully in bitcoin and also created an account on bitcointalk. so far the journey has been a wonderful one and am glad i have been part of the bitcoin and cryptocurrency story since 2017.

I got to hear about bitcoin in 2014 from online blogs and news that it bitcoin has started to boom the market and it will going to get huge profits in upcoming year. I am unaware how we will get benefited from bitcoin because it was not currency but later realized that it is digital currency which proven and lot of early investors become millionaire because of this crypto currency. Feeling bad by missing the chance..

Am I spamming? Report me!
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

On September 24,2018 when my brother-in-law have told me to try it and join some bounty campaigns and tradings but I laughed, then later that year I regretted and I feel sorry for myself, now he bought a house and lot and just keep on earning. I joined it and learned on January 22 this same year.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

I guess this is what happened to me too. When i was doing some research about money making on internet I came across this site called hashocean it was a cloud mining site where you invest some money to buy a hashrate then everyday they pay you back with it. however after 2 years or more this site became a scam. they run away with the peoples money. Then after What happened I continued my research on Bitcoin. After a long run I came across this site where i collected most of my knowledge about crypto currencies.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

I heard about the bitcoin initially from a colleague and we invested in about 2 hyip sites then; we didn't break even at all. I later got into the digital marketing of the cryptocurrencies through a very close friend. It was a real burning desire in him to let me know about it. I am glad I joined in and wish I had joined in earlier. All the same, good to have the knowledge.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

I heard about bitcoin from one blogger on youtube last year, and start my crypto journey from bitconnect. It was a mistake, but today everything is ok.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

I heard about bitcoin through my cousin who introduced me to it and told me that she can no longer work for any body that the pay she receive from bitcoin is okey for her.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I saw on a laptop with my friend how he did something on the cryptocurrency exchange and started to wonder what it is and how to make money from it. it is from that day that I am here

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

My brother told me about it way back 2016 and it can be used to access deep web, I thought that time that that was all what bitcoin can do but im glad there’d a lot of use of bitcoin today.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

How I heard about bitcoin started early 2015 when I was searching for means in which I will use to earn some money to help support my schooling because I'm an undergraduate. So I was introdue into an online business by a friend called MMM (As of then I never knew it was ponzi) the way it was presented (mouth watery bonuses) made me to engage in it fully and started marketing it. I became successful at it made some cool cash too.

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

How did you hear about bitcoin?
I think I heard it from my old friend who already become rich because of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Out of curiosity I ask them to help my on how to earn money through bitcoin and they help me step by step and little by little. As of now I'm still curious about it because there many things that I need to study and there many things that I need to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

I heard about bitcoin from my cousin who studied in UK . He is an expert trader in bitcoin crypto currency market. he suggested me to trade in bitcoin...but I don't understand about bitcoin.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Well...I heard about bitcoin just through the way you heard yours as well. I was first doing MMM not knowing anything about and not knowing it's a ponzi scheme. I made some cool cash from it, bought some properties from it but I must also tell you that I also did loose heavily on it. I loose some of my local currency on it and as well about 0.2BTC as well it was offering ROI of 40% monthly on every BTC pledged.  After the loosing, I heard about Bitcoin (ICO) which I appreciated I didn't hesitated to take that bold step.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

I guess this is what happened to me too. When i was doing some research about money making on internet I came across this site called hashocean it was a cloud mining site where you invest some money to buy a hashrate then everyday they pay you back with it. however after 2 years or more this site became a scam. they run away with the peoples money. Then after What happened I continued my research on Bitcoin. After a long run I came across this site where i collected most of my knowledge about crypto currencies.
Actually for me I heard bitcoin through a friend who really introduce me to use bitcoin. Yes before site that people could invest using bitcoin was popular and that makes me join about cryptocurrency. That is good to know you continue to search about bitcoin.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

How I heard about bitcoin started early 2015 when I was searching for means in which I will use to earn some money to help support my schooling because I'm an undergraduate. So I was introdue into an online business by a friend called MMM (As of then I never knew it was ponzi) the way it was presented (mouth watery bonuses) made me to engage in it fully and started marketing it. I became successful at it made some cool cash too.

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

How did you hear about bitcoin?

I heard about Bitcoin in 2015 but none of the terms or explaination made sense to me at all even after personal studies. Not until 2017 when I joined a matrix programme that paid in Bitcoin, through it I was unable to get the basics then self studies was more understandable.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

I first heard about Bitcoin in a news release in 2016, where there was a report on the elimination of a coin-mining farm. I wanted to know in more detail what bitcoin is and I applied for information on the Internet, and later I met people who were involved in investing in cryptocurrency.

I heard about Bitcoin several years ago, when it was cheap. It seems to me, I met some article about BTC and read it. Actually, I did not pay attention to it. Later, my buddy who earned on BTC gave me a good example.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

I've learned Bitcoin because it appeared in my news feed, I don't find Bitcoin as an appealing investment. I was enticed to invest my Bitcoin in Ponzi and HYip, then everything messed up , I loss all my Btc.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

I saw Bitcoin in an advertisement in Facebook. I got curious and do a little research. Although Bitcoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency it was used as means of payment by High Yield Investment Program (HIYP). I was scammed and did a thorough research and discovered my mistakes.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

I saw Bitcoin in an advertisement in Facebook. I got curious and do a little research. Although Bitcoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency it was used as means of payment by High Yield Investment Program (HIYP). I was scammed and did a thorough research and discovered my mistakes.

at least HYIPs are good for something, it turns out- somepeople discover bitcoins and cryptocurrencies through them
good thing you didn't get frustrated and disappointed and read more about bitcoins and returned
stronger, more informed and , hopefully, smarter to not to participate in ponzi programmes anymore
think the only time I entered a ponzi was when there was this cloud mining baby boom
just test deposited 10$ worth of coins and the thing closed in a 2 weeks time - so it was a very cheap antidote for me

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

I first heard Bitcoin from a friend of ours back in 2014. During those times, we are those edgy kids who thinks we are all knowing who engage in deep web kind of things in Facebook. That's when I first heard Bitcoin and how it is used there but I didn't engage as I don't see any means of making money back then. Then 2017 came. One of my friend ask me to help him make any money around online so we search. That's when I heard Bitcoin again but this time, in a scam app in a mobile devise, it was super easy to earn there but of course, all our efforts wasted because it's not paying, but we didn't stop and that's when we got in this forum. Best discovery of my life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: