Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you hear about Bitcoin (From Ponzi to Cryptocurrency)  (Read 1225 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 01:24:34 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

How I heard about bitcoin started early 2015 when I was searching for means in which I will use to earn some money to help support my schooling because I'm an undergraduate. So I was introdue into an online business by a friend called MMM (As of then I never knew it was ponzi) the way it was presented (mouth watery bonuses) made me to engage in it fully and started marketing it. I became successful at it made some cool cash too.

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

How did you hear about bitcoin?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrei Belmega

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

How I heard about bitcoin started early 2015 when I was searching for means in which I will use to earn some money to help support my schooling because I'm an undergraduate. So I was introdue into an online business by a friend called MMM (As of then I never knew it was ponzi) the way it was presented (mouth watery bonuses) made me to engage in it fully and started marketing it. I became successful at it made some cool cash too.

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then.my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

How did you hear about bitcoin? I Wanna hear your experience

Hello! In the past, I was the victim of  scammers, so I was looking for a way to understand how trading actually works. I discovered a group of traders a year ago and tried to see what it is all about.With banning binary options in Europe, the step to the crypto world has been awaited. Now, as a crypto enthusiastic, I patiently wait to see how this market work and how the altcoins will evolve. An important role in this is also the contribution of specialized service providers. Scammers have already made their appearance and are looking for vulnerabilities. I wish u the best of luck along with the others in this new journey!
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

The first time I started using bitcoin  and buying bitcoin was to use it for multi level marketing platform Zarfund  but since I am not good in multi level marketing I lost all the bitcoin in invested. The next one I try was HYIP Platform and one of them was called worldminer. I also lost everything.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Heard about bitcoin the first time around 2011 when different suppliers of marketing services wanted payment in the form
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

I heard about Bitcoin when I was figuring out another way to transfer money to a sports book since Visa and bank wire were not options. This was back in 2015. Too bad I didn't leave that money in Bitcoin. At that time, I was not too interested in what it was.

I became interested in the middle of 2017. I believe it was during a financial conversation on a YouTube comment. Someone was saying something about biotechs and crypto currency. I looked up crypto currency and saw bitcoin at the top of coinmarketcap. My interest was perked and I started researching and thus began my bitcoin journey.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

I've heard MMM before and its a large ponzi scheme like bitconnect but i think they don't use any altcoins by that time. I've heard bitcoin in 2012 as another payment, at first i think it was another future payment like paypal or something and because it was created by someone annonymous then at that time i think it can be manipulated by the creator so i never really took interest at it. In middle 2016 i started hearing about bitcoin again reaching $400-500 when i think it was only a few dollars worth for a coin and early last year i started to took more attention towards it as it become a high risk investment but also gave me high return.  Grin Grin

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI.
I never heard or see ads about bitcoin offering 50% ROI since its not ponzi but rather than investment like a paper pennystocks at that time so its possible that someone trying to do scam with bitcoin while the price started to hike. CMIIW  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI. So then.my journey began in the Cryptocurrency world.  I became fully a Cryptopreneur January 2016 after my wanna be cryptocoin called TBC (thebillioncoin) failed me. I have made some few mistakes afterwards but I can proudly say, me picking interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from a Ponzi biz,  is one of the most smartest move I have ever made in my life.

How did you hear about bitcoin? I Wanna hear your experience

I came to know bitcoin through my sister in who is gaining a lot, till they built a house out of it. so i gain an interest about it that is why  i researched and read a lot about Bitcoin. And now i am also gaining, like my sister in law.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

I've heard MMM before and its a large ponzi scheme like bitconnect but i think they don't use any altcoins by that time. I've heard bitcoin in 2012 as another payment, at first i think it was another future payment like paypal or something and because it was created by someone annonymous then at that time i think it can be manipulated by the creator so i never really took interest at it. In middle 2016 i started hearing about bitcoin again reaching $400-500 when i think it was only a few dollars worth for a coin and early last year i started to took more attention towards it as it become a high risk investment but also gave me high return.  Grin Grin

When it became famous in my country I decided to explore all its benefits then I saw an advert of BItcoin I picked interest because it was offering 50% ROI monthly while my local currency was 30%ROI.
I never heard or see ads about bitcoin offering 50% ROI since its not ponzi but rather than investment like a paper pennystocks at that time so its possible that someone trying to do scam with bitcoin while the price started to hike. CMIIW  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

At first I don't believed in bitcoin until I found out through my own research that it was profitable and working in bitcoin is easy if you have enough knowledge how to deal with it,and I found it very interesting that's why i'm here in bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

It is very unfortunate that 5 out of 10 people heard about Bitcoin through a Ponzi scheme/media stories. This highlights the need for the huge level of mass awareness regarding what Bitcoin is all about. I remember, I was doing a research regarding my domain name reselling business back in 2013 and I came across something called crypto/Bitcoin and I did some research and convinced with the idea of the decentralized digital payment system. I bought some domains and sold too and it was a very amazing experience. Since then, I am involved with Bitcoin and learning something new each day.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

I heard about bitcoin on my co workers where he is explaining what will happen in the nexg five years and then he tackle topics about bitcoin and on how it will be ruled the market in the future. This get me interested and leads me to research more about it.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

I actually knew a lady who got involved in thebillioncoin and I couldn't even believe my ears when she was telling me. I was just nodding along like "OMG people actually jump in without any research?". What are you going to do, I feel like those people deserve to lose at that point. You gotta use your resources.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

I never heard bitcoin as a ponzi scheme or what so scam it is. I made a research about this in Google. Actually, I don't have the money to start and to but bitcoin. Then my brother introduced me this forum where I can learn more about bitcoin.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

I also like you, I heard the first bitcoin from the global MMM ponzy program, but at that time I was not interested because MMM in my country had scam and I thought that it was just a clone, and I started being introduced with friends through bitcoin trading and I much make a profit there.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

Actually bitcoin was introduced to me in 2016 by my friend when I was working in Dubai.He said that we could send money to our home country even without any banks or exchanges at very low fee.That was the reason for which I started using bitcoin first.

steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

First heard about it when it was around $10. Thought “it would be funny to buy $100 worth and see what happens” finished my beer and didn’t think about it again until it was around $700. Bought some to donate to a private tracker, bought more to hold. Still holding on for dear life Smiley
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

Unfortunately, before i know bitcoin i knew those word, MLM, MMM, PTC and other various way how to earn real money from internet. And also become the reseller and  dropshipper from online shop.

But the beginning is, when my friend introduce me about earn money from mining, dice and faucet website. And after learn from website and this forum, i realize bitcoin is exactly different from ponzi scheme product. this thing is stand alone with blockchain system which is a new term to me.

berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

But with me personally, I was really interested in cryptography and steganography, and one thing led to another until I eventually stumbled upon Bitcoin. This was late 2009/early 2010. I saw genuine potential in the IDEA, but I saw Bitcoin as more of a proof of concept at the time than anything. Late 2010, I become a bit more of a believer and started mining and wanted to invest, but got cold feet and pulled out at the last second [I kept mining for a few months, though, into a wallet I no longer have access to :| ]

I followed Bitcoin over the years, buying small and making TINY profits just for the hell of it, and happened to hop on the rocket just before reaching the moon a couple of months back.

Some of my biggest regrets in life are how I handled my Bitcoins early on -_-
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

I was surfing on the web and I accidentally heard about bitcoin. I didn't judge it and I started to study and know bitcoin and its advantages. I have been always positive about bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

I first heared about Bitcoin as a "money making method" alternative to PTC sites, a more profitable and easier way to earn money on the internet, especially for third world people who have difficult to find profitable online tasks to execute and earn money. The scams/Ponzies I just knew later, when the investment options for my Bitcoins started appearing.

Anyway, although being very dangerous and not advisable to invest, Ponzi schemes were one of the main ways people discovered Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wily27

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

I proudly say, I chose the interest in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) from Ponzi biz, was one of the smartest moves I ever made in my life, heard about Bitcoin as I looked for another way to transfer money to a book and bank transfer. Too bad I did not leave the money in Bitcoin, I was looking for crypto currency and saw bitcoin at the top of coinmarketcap. My interest radiated and I began to research
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: