Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018?  (Read 1729 times)
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

For sure EOS is the best coin on the world, they have better potentional than other coins because EOS has blockchain v.941. EOS solves every problem in the world. EOS is a direct competitor of the US dollar because EOS is much faster and more stable. In the world of EOS is nothing impossible.  Cool Roll Eyes

lol i've literally never read a comment so blatantly wrong. You think a bridge full of holes and fires is still a good bridge because the holes can be patched and the fires can be put out? Yeah sure some cars may fall into the river or catch fire, but we'll worry about that later, right? That's literally how the devs released their 'product'. In a few years, we'll look back at this time and realise projects like EOS contributed to the bubble burst. They're riding the blockchain wave, nothing more. also, a direct competitor of the dollar? Explain to me how, please.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

For sure EOS is the best coin on the world, they have better potentional than other coins because EOS has blockchain v.941. EOS solves every problem in the world. EOS is a direct competitor of the US dollar because EOS is much faster and more stable. In the world of EOS is nothing impossible.  Cool Roll Eyes

lol i've literally never read a comment so blatantly wrong. You think a bridge full of holes and fires is still a good bridge because the holes can be patched and the fires can be put out? Yeah sure some cars may fall into the river or catch fire, but we'll worry about that later, right? That's literally how the devs released their 'product'. In a few years, we'll look back at this time and realise projects like EOS contributed to the bubble burst. They're riding the blockchain wave, nothing more. also, a direct competitor of the dollar? Explain to me how, please.

i think he was jokinjg
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

i think he was jokinjg

I wouldn't be sure about it, I've seen Eos supporters on this forum get more fired up than the bitconnect guy lol. Either way, I don't think Eos is bad per se, but they just released it way too soon, and the amount of funding they got was plain ridiculous

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

had a heck of a run leading up to the mainet launch but def not going to be happening with the market in the shitter

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

i think he was jokinjg

I wouldn't be sure about it, I've seen Eos supporters on this forum get more fired up than the bitconnect guy lol. Either way, I don't think Eos is bad per se, but they just released it way too soon, and the amount of funding they got was plain ridiculous

It needs some dapps to succeed like eth reached 30, when it already has dapps like golem, etc. to make it worth a while. Lets see how EVO and the likes perfom. Else EOS can easily turn int an exit scam.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Here I am reading your messages and realize that I underestimate this coin, I haven't even bought it yet. and I do not know at what price they are trading now. I'm very interested in you. I am wondering what news is now for the month of August 2018?
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

Here I am reading your messages and realize that I underestimate this coin, I haven't even bought it yet. and I do not know at what price they are trading now. I'm very interested in you. I am wondering what news is now for the month of August 2018?
and what news do you want to know? You can simply look at the coinMarket Cap and the situation will clear up by itself. The market is in very poor condition and new platforms are beginning to excite the attention of users of crypto-currencies.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
EOS hitting $30 will be a jackpot here with me,  I just wish it can hit it quickly as possible,  but bitcoin instability is not making it to moon to that extent currently

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
yountt2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

I can not be sure of EOS until it has working platform and tangible services like ethereum.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

i think he was jokinjg

It needs some dapps to succeed like eth reached 30, when it already has dapps like golem, etc. to make it worth a while. Lets see how EVO and the likes perfom. Else EOS can easily turn int an exit scam.

I actually believe we'll see an exit scam from them, not in the sense that they're going to disappear without a trace but more in a sense of a buyout. The product is extremely overhyped, and by no means is it finished

Ludmila72

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

hm, its bad predict, i think its will possible only Q4 - 2018 or Q1 - 2019
frerejaak

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

seriously depends on the total market, no crypto coin today is strong enough to break free from bitcoin and the general market as a whole. Maybe in a few years we'll see all coins behave seperatly but if we want eos to reach 30$, the total market will have to go back to january 18' levels

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

I think that the EOS can well gain a foothold in the top 5 coins, and because of the problems of ether, can go further and gain a foothold above $ 10 per coin
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

EOS platform is going to work way better than Ethereum network. Just need some time for the technology to mature and attract more devs.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I think that the EOS can well gain a foothold in the top 5 coins, and because of the problems of ether, can go further and gain a foothold above $ 10 per coin

I have a nice point to reach that price point but they missed it somehow cause the market. The market is down that time when Eos launch the main net. I think Eos is great cause cause it gonna give massive profit on upcoming years.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

As we can see EOS did not reach $30 in the second quarter 2018. Moreover, its price fell even below. Perhaps it happened against the background of general decline of cryptocurrency.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

The answer is no, and we can see that we cant just hope the price will keep increase. The market downtrend is a good time to remove bad traders and bring more new investors to crypto.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

EOS platform is going to work way better than Ethereum network. Just need some time for the technology to mature and attract more devs.
EOS is no better than ethereum, in my opinion,
because eos is prone to being hacked, and making a wallet is also difficult
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

The answer is no, and we can see that we cant just hope the price will keep increase. The market downtrend is a good time to remove bad traders and bring more new investors to crypto.
I have no doubt that in the future he will stand so much. However, I'm not sure that now he is able to stand so much you write simply because the spurt is not set up for growth now.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
In my view EOS is Altcoins very hot in the past and its ability is very large. Just a stable market i think the EOS will pass the $ 30 price easily. At present there are many holding EOS as the most valuable asset in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: