Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018?  (Read 1719 times)
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?

30$ for EOS is an achievable target for 2018, in my opinion. When BTC will break OTH (>$20.000), EOS will have it's run too.

I haven't yet bought any EOS, missed the last surge and at this price I don't want to buy.

EDIT: Also, this belongs to speculation IMHO.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

I think when EOS releases the Mainnet in June it will probably pass the BCH and even XRP to the top 3 coincapmarket.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I think that the topmost thread states that altcoin speculations does not belong in this thread. This should belong in the Speculation's section.

Anyway, we are almost in the Q2 of 2018 and it is true that EOS' price did increase but I am.not seeing anything significant to this increase, yet. We'll find out later on once more updates are madr about the release of the said mainnet.

funyjackson

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

EOS is the hot coin , now . thirty dollars ? more conservative . the 21 super-node campaign are continuing . a lot of whales have joined . i think it will cost $50 tin the second quarter .
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

30$ for EOS is an achievable target for 2018, in my opinion. When BTC will break OTH (>$20.000), EOS will have it's run too.

I haven't yet bought any EOS, missed the last surge and at this price I don't want to buy.

EDIT: Also, this belongs to speculation IMHO.
If it will more expensive and you sure why not to buy? It's not important how many now. But it will give some profit with mainnet start. And it's main. I don't sure about $30-50 price if BTC will down
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

That is the end of 2018 EOS. It is difficult for the EOS to reach 30$ in the second quarter. But if it happens suddenly. Bitcoin quickly increased to 15,000$ then I think it could happen sooner
warrengates

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

That is good news, is there any source for the news? I see EOS is a potential coin and now ranked 5th in coinmarketcap. I think it will reach $ 30 this year and this will be good for long term investment.
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

EOS is a potential project  , so it will be good coin for holding in long-term . I  think when EOS Mainnet is released then the price will go up . Price maybe be 30$ by the end of this year
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

It is tough to predict what will happen. There is still over a month to the platform launch.
If we use the past as a sign, usually there is a pump before a long anticipated event and a qucik sell-off after it happens.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Suffice it to recall eth in last year, as it grew in a few months, eos can also grow rapidly, $ 30 is quite achievable goal

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

I think there's a small chance it will hit that, because then its market cap will exceed Bitcoin Cash which doesn't seem likely in the short term. But in all likelihood, if EOS jumps another 70% in a few months, it wont be alone in doing so, so the other coins will probably follow suit and bump by at least 50%.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Guys, explain to me please why the launch of the network should raise the price so high, unless it is a regular pump. I believe that the price should rise when the coin / token has real use, and what will happen when the network starts?)
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Guys, explain to me please why the launch of the network should raise the price so high, unless it is a regular pump. I believe that the price should rise when the coin / token has real use, and what will happen when the network starts?)

You've just answered your question. When the main net is released the token will gain a real usage. There several ICOs that announced their desire to use EOS for their project. So everyone is just waiting when EOS can be used, then we'll see it's real value. And I believe it can reach even 60$ per coin in a year.

Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

The price may grow still, but before that it will fall due to speculation. I would not risk buying EOS now at $ 15. It has grown well and there is a risk, it's just to reduce its cost during the correction.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Once a project moves from its test net to main net you know the project is real, and not just experimental. This shows that EOS is ready for prime time, and can start to compete with the big boys. This is obviously going to send the value rocketing, if it was worth a good amount just due to its potential, it will be worth even more when its potential is now a proven fact.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Because it's doing nothing but inflating people's expectations to unrealistic levels. Crypto prices aren't based on anything but speculation at this point in time so forecasting is impossible. These posts are just ways for fanboys to jerk each other off.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

EOS is a promising project. IMO, $30 is a realistic and easy target for EOS after main net. In fact, I feel that EOS can easily hit $50 or more this year.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

please provide the source of the news that you have said, so I can be sure that the news is true or not.
if that's true it's good news, because I still have some EOS tokens in my wallet. and im waiting EOS price going up!
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

Possibly can. But do we really need so many platforms? Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Eth Classic, Waves, Bitshares, Tron (if it is real)... May be world need even more, may be much more do not know. Just in case many ICOs and tokens, and games (like cats), and any other stuff will move to EOS platform because it is naturally times more quick and cheap than Ethereum, EOS can affect Ethereum and NEO prices severely. Nobody likes to pay for transaction, nobody loves waiting...
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

I think that it is quite possible that the EOC has already shown that it can grow fast and that it is of interest to many investors. If the team succeeds, then the price will climb up and the coin will cost more than $ 30 per piece.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

EOS looking really stable as of now. Might well go beyond $30 in Q2 easily, unless market crashes.
macit

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

I think $ 30 is an impossible target. project and team may be nice, but the number of pieces should be much more money entry to the lot market for $ 30
nata777

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

I think that it is very difficult for EOS to give a forecast now. We need to see how their network will work, if everything is fine then I think the price may be $ 20
KangminT

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

i dont think so.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

I think the current price of EOS is very volatile.
I feel that EOS is overrated.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Eos price can reach to 30$ if their dev showing that project have good potential to push up Eth speed. But i think Eos can only reach to 30$ after mainnet release, and community will decide Eos price.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

Eos price can reach to 30$ if their dev showing that project have good potential to push up Eth speed. But i think Eos can only reach to 30$ after mainnet release, and community will decide Eos price.

Eos is a very good project, it can easily be over $70 if everything goes well by the end of the year, as far as  i know, the developers are working hard in order to provide the roadmap as soon as they cann.

Barabulya

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

In my opinion, this scenario is quite possible. I am confident that growth is connected with the rapid release of the network.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

I think that it is very difficult for EOS to give a forecast now. We need to see how their network will work, if everything is fine then I think the price may be $ 20

Price is hovering around 18$. It will hit $20 within a week at this rate.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

I think everything will depend on the price of BTC, for example I do not risk buying EOS now, for $ 6 of course it was good to buy, but I'm late, and now I do not want to risk it! Although I know that every news is accompanied with an increase in the value of alt
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

As for the EOS project, there are a lot of discussions about this project, as well as reading information that they are still running their own network, this will have a very positive impact on the price of the project, so today the price is growing, I think they will cost above $ 100 this year.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Looks like EOS will make good moves this year, hype and fomo related to eos is already there in the market so i think price can go over $30 easily this year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

I do not think that such a price will be, it seems to me that this is not the time for growth ... The price will not go up until 2019
willdangmmo

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

EOS is the hot coin so I put a lot of belief in EOS.I think it can hit $ 30 in Q2 2018.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

All I can see in comments by u, guys, that those who has bought some tell others that it's promising project and 30$ is achievable. Why do u think so? I see the prise speculation... Lets see

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

As of now, EOS price going up with a good pace since previous weeks. I think reaching $30 in Q2 is tough, but they will be more than that in this year. If bitcoin can hold its growing then possibly EOS's price will increase along with other coins.
vaso11

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

I think that it is quite possible that the EOC has already shown that it can grow fast and that it is of interest to many investors. If the team succeeds, then the price will climb up and the coin will cost more than $ 30 per piece.
I doubt that EOS will reach the price of 30 dollars. He raises in price for the news about the launch of the mainet. I think that after the launch the price will fall. EOS will cost 30 and maybe even more but not in the Q2

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

EOS is good bitcoin, Now price is $17.78$ is not good price, because now crypto market not more stable. So i hope EOS price is gain in coming year.
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

Looks like EOS will make good moves this year, hype and fomo related to eos is already there in the market so i think price can go over $30 easily this year.

at this rate it will be over 30 by the end of may
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Eos is a potential project with an ecosystem, with the recent mainnet release $30 would be an easy target to hit in Q2
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

I believe it will hit $30 but that will not be this second quarter, maybe third or forth quarter of the year.
davidfendick

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

30 I reckon
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

That is a very good news to the EOS investors it will lead to great profits.
I am very much interested to be a spectator to this great achievements.
Great ICO comings.
Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

EOS is a good project, but insufficient decentralization of block production is a big problem, which in the future can lead to problems.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

I think this will be the down time of it. The current blockchain technology is very peak, so switching to another platform will be a risky decision. Investors still believe in Blockchain and Mainnet technology is new to them.
Hope EOS staff will have solutions for their new transformations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pro2017

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I see this potential and a lot of whales are holding a lot of it. i slowly picking up EOS Wink
macit800

Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

I see a really big possibility that EOS will hit this target of 30 dollar in the next quarter of 2018. The volume and the increasing of the popularity is a great reason of the price increase of this project. We will see where it will come.

Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I see a really big possibility that EOS will hit this target of 30 dollar in the next quarter of 2018. The volume and the increasing of the popularity is a great reason of the price increase of this project. We will see where it will come.

I very much think so too. Going to 30 would be about 30% higher than the ATH, but in the inevitable bull run thats going to happen this year, I think even 50$ wouldn't be a surprise.

oscarrsm

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

The situation on the market now runs counter to the logical arguments. The capitalization of EOS has already surpassed many of the forecasts.
Now there must be a correction. But this is a cryptocurrency and the logic doesn't work here.
There is an increase in prices by another 20%. It's just incredible. All expected correction and the price flies up.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

and this month is the last month form Q2 in this year
i hope before the end of this month EOS price will reach $30 as your predictions my friend
wich mean will be x2 from the price of EOS at this moment

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Q2 should end in the next 4 weeks and EOS is half the $30. To me it is a big ask and wont predict such a double price with the prevailing market problem except ethereum doubles

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
nata777

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

I think that now it has maximum value. I would sell it now because very strong news is over and I do not see the point that it would cost more
Crypto Guru

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

It is possible, It is also not sure.The whole crypto market is in big confusion right now. Lets see, if the bull market starts. Not only EOS all coins will moon. If crypto market will struggle, then all kind of coins will suffer.   Huh Huh

God bless cryptos.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

It is possible, It is also not sure.The whole crypto market is in big confusion right now. Lets see, if the bull market starts. Not only EOS all coins will moon. If crypto market will struggle, then all kind of coins will suffer.   Huh Huh

God bless cryptos.

If you're clever, you accepted the fact that you'll need to hodl for at least 5 years. I'm not saying it'll take that long for industrial adoption to push the market over 2 or 3 trillion, but you're going to beat yourself over the head if you expect it to go faster. It's like losing weight, if you accept the fact that it'll take 5 months to see noticable results, you won't be disappointed if you haven't lost a single pound after 3 months of daily workouts. All good things take time, this market is no exception

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Waitingforlightning

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

God bless cryptos.

EOS suffered some hits, the network has been under heavy attack and this makes people lose trust very quickly, and this has few to do with the current market weaknesses

grinifols

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

I am very interested in this project, I think to invest in their coin, I really like their idea. I watched a lot of videos and read about the developers and all confident enough.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

If EOS hit 30USD, than market cap will be 30 billion USD and that is more than current Ripple market cap.. Do you think that EOS is such a big project?
adi1972

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

Let's bloody stop this fantasy. EOS will remain stuck at about current price of $8 until it can show it can be the platform it claims to be.
With it unmineable, we are stuck with this coin. I really hate when dev promises and claims how wonderful their coin is pre launch to stuck in the mud, post launch.

It sometimes makes miners/holders feel the blockchain naysayers are right about crypto. But I'm staying put here for the concept of decentralisation, not so much about EOS going to $30.

Yeah, call me stupid and stubborn but I'm all in.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

All the while, EOS, Cardano and NEO threaten to overtake Ethereum, and as a Dan Larimer fan, I wouldn't bet against EOS.
I think the price can easily double from the current position.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

If EOS hit 30USD, than market cap will be 30 billion USD and that is more than current Ripple market cap.. Do you think that EOS is such a big project?
EOS is holding many ETHs worth more than billions of dollars. I think EOS is one of the biggest projects at the moment and they are planning to create a block like ETH but may be more powerful than ETH. I personally would invest in EOS at this time because my belief in this altcoin is huge and certainly in the future EOS will dominate the Cryptocurrency market.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

EOS is holding many ETHs worth more than billions of dollars. I think EOS is one of the biggest projects at the moment and they are planning to create a block like ETH but may be more powerful than ETH. I personally would invest in EOS at this time because my belief in this altcoin is huge and certainly in the future EOS will dominate the Cryptocurrency market.
Yes EOS has potential in the future due to many people who said that EOS is third generation of blockchain can gives processing of transaction millions per second than ethereum, unfortunately it is just still speculation due to it still not happen we can check about the blockchain activity between EOS and ETH on this website https://blocktivity.info/
ranoby

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

This is possible, but I think that this should begin to grow the rest of the crypto market, at least the top altcoins

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

Well, as of now, EOS is around $8.50, kind of far from $30 yeah?

A lot of people will say it is because of the bear market and all coins are suffering.
But the truth is, the mainnet launch was showed the entire mess of EOS in a big way.
How many people actually voted? How many people even claimed their mainet tokens?
In hindsight, does this look like a company that is worth billions of dollars and do you think they needed to fundraise for a whole entire year.

EOS was messed up from the start, and now that the main devs have dropped the project, it will go nowhere.
In the future, when people look back on the bubble crypto economy and how it burst, they will use EOS as a prime example of out of hand greed and speculation.

For those that still have some, get rid of them quick, before everyone realizes that they are literally useless.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

This thing will never happen on this year when the market is on downtrend and this trend will last longer, despite good news about EOS because the market wasn't longer affected so much by news. EOS will hit 30 uSD when BTC 's price is about 25-30k USD

thaokhuyen08

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

The release of the EOS mainnet marks its evolution. But not enough and not yet sure with the EOS system. Because it has so many things to do, take a long and far way to catch up with ETH. But there are also more fundamental alcohols, while the dominance of ETH is long overdue
Waitingforlightning

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Merited by Blondoar (1)

eos is probably the most overhyped and overpriced project in the crypto sphere right now, like someone said already its like the devs built a bridge full of holes, made from wood, dirt and some bits of concrete, told everyone it was 'probably' safe to drive over it. Some cars fell in the water, some parts of the bridge broke off, but the devs said 'eh we'll fix it'

neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

It is difficult to understand when a successful ICO project with such large capital resources is slowing its plan. It will take a lot of trust from the investors
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

I expect the cost of EOS to rise maximum to $ 20 by the end of this year! In any case, the price of the coin now says that we need to buy this coin without hesitation!
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

The EOS token is a good investment and is sure to increase its price in the coming months. Now the best we can do is to invest more and buy more tokens because of the fact that in the coming months or years we will see its rapid growth.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

Q2 is already over and still Eos could not reach the 30$ price point.Eos have a nice point to reach that price point but they missed it somehow cause the market.the market is down that time when Eos launch the main net.Its pump the price but not as much as people think.But it will reach the 40$ pricepoint if market is a little bit bullish.But as a investment I think Eos is great cause cause it gonna give massive profit on upcoming years.Eoa is a corrected version of eth.And the highest paid ico of all time so let's see what happens in upcoming days.

frerejaak

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

Q2 is already over and still Eos could not reach the 30$ price point.Eos have a nice point to reach that price point but they missed it somehow cause the market.the market is down that time when Eos launch the main net.Its pump the price but not as much as people think.But it will reach the 40$ pricepoint if market is a little bit bullish.But as a investment I think Eos is great cause cause it gonna give massive profit on upcoming years.Eoa is a corrected version of eth.And the highest paid ico of all time so let's see what happens in upcoming days.

Why exactly would Eos reach 40$? As far as i know its full of errors and no actual working product. If they can finish something substantial i’d love to invest but right now i’m bearish for eos

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

EOS is very interesting cryptocoin and I believe in its bright future. We will see like one day cryptomarket will become more mature and EOS will be on the top then. I suppose it could be one of the three leadership coins.
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Here is what I think... EOS will try its best to keep the price low, in hope that it will attract people to invest into a developments of newer tech companies, while dependency on the BTC will continue. The reason why I don't think it will ever reach $100 point is because we do not know how much EOS we need to run a small-sized company. $100 will not be reached any-time soon, while all the predictions that 2018 will blow our minds are false. There will be more attempts to put the price of a BTC down, and it will be a success given Trump, centralization of BTC ownerships, etc. In reality, EOS is just like the RDD coin. It is meant to be cheap, attractive, and is still over-priced. I am not trying to throw any FUD, as I will be selling all EOS I have invested in December, as soon as it reaches $20 per coin. I am failing to see the future of it
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

This is your fantasy. I do not agree with you. If the EOS reaches $30, it must be a very high price for Bitcoin. This is currently impossible.
Zip_Citi

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

EOS is a very promising blockchain and I have no doubt that in the future he will stand so much. However, I'm not sure that now he is able to stand so much you write simply because the spurt is not set up for growth now.
Pi3HuKJo

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

This is your fantasy. I do not agree with you. If the EOS reaches $30, it must be a very high price for Bitcoin. This is currently impossible.
I agree with your opinion at the moment. However, I think that this is a promising coin and this price it is able to achieve next year if the coin does not lose its warmth of development...
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I don't think EOS can break through $30 this year, first because of the overall downturn in the market. Secondly, I think EOS current user volume is very small, not enough to double in the short term!

passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

$30 for this year?

I don't think so that it will be reached for this year, there's too much bad words about EOS and it doesn't have real product.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

It's the market situation will halt the progress of any coins/ token and it's happening now as all currency had been lower their price and makes supporters disappointed.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

The second quarter has ended and EOS is still not at this price but I believe that was because of the present situation of the crypto market. I think when the bull run starts, it will reach this amount or even more as it is a potential coin.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

The second quarter has ended and EOS is still not at this price but I believe that was because of the present situation of the crypto market. I think when the bull run starts, it will reach this amount or even more as it is a potential coin.
Lol you should tell dan to fix its broken governance system and terrible blockchain. $30 just like a dream and look at the market and how the majority of EOS icos are still using the ethereum to funding its project and then this coin has no potential at all and only an over-hyped project and that's so terrible.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

I don't think EOS is a good investment, it is not decentralized like other cryptos.  I saw a video with Richard Heart and he is heavily against EOS and their centralization.
xuehlai

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Today is August 3rd, it is a pity that the prediction of yours have not been achieved. Let us just wait and see whether eos can survive through bear market, which is the true touchstone.
alfredobitcoin11

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Eos couldnt hit the 30 dollar but eos will hit the 30 dollar with whole market q1 2019 I believe this with my heart. Just HODL.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

This is very likely, EOS reached $15 in 2018, and maybe $30 by the end of the year. But no one can predict the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

For sure EOS is the best coin on the world, they have better potentional than other coins because EOS has blockchain v.941. EOS solves every problem in the world. EOS is a direct competitor of the US dollar because EOS is much faster and more stable. In the world of EOS is nothing impossible.  Cool Roll Eyes
Zip_Citi

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

This is very likely, EOS reached $15 in 2018, and maybe $30 by the end of the year. But no one can predict the future.
Of course no one can predict the future. However, it seems to me that this will all be possible only if bitcoin is on the move and all will not be possible since the dependence on it for altcoins is very large...
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

I think that EOS will not hit $ 30 in Q2 2018 because the market is falling and most likely this will remain, but if the trend is seen everything is possible.
satosibtc1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

I think that this is a real figure it has great features and functions that can compete with Ethereum !
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

I think that EOS will not hit $ 30 in Q2 2018 because the market is falling and most likely this will remain, but if the trend is seen everything is possible.

Obcourse not and not anymore because Q2 in 2018 was already finish and EOS price still not reach that price probably by next year or before the end of this year lets hope eos can touch that price in the market before the end of this year.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀