Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018?  (Read 1719 times)
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Eos is a potential project with an ecosystem, with the recent mainnet release $30 would be an easy target to hit in Q2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

I believe it will hit $30 but that will not be this second quarter, maybe third or forth quarter of the year.
davidfendick

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

30 I reckon
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

That is a very good news to the EOS investors it will lead to great profits.
I am very much interested to be a spectator to this great achievements.
Great ICO comings.
Chupacabras

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

EOS is a good project, but insufficient decentralization of block production is a big problem, which in the future can lead to problems.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I think this will be the down time of it. The current blockchain technology is very peak, so switching to another platform will be a risky decision. Investors still believe in Blockchain and Mainnet technology is new to them.
Hope EOS staff will have solutions for their new transformations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I see this potential and a lot of whales are holding a lot of it. i slowly picking up EOS Wink
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

I see a really big possibility that EOS will hit this target of 30 dollar in the next quarter of 2018. The volume and the increasing of the popularity is a great reason of the price increase of this project. We will see where it will come.

Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I see a really big possibility that EOS will hit this target of 30 dollar in the next quarter of 2018. The volume and the increasing of the popularity is a great reason of the price increase of this project. We will see where it will come.

I very much think so too. Going to 30 would be about 30% higher than the ATH, but in the inevitable bull run thats going to happen this year, I think even 50$ wouldn't be a surprise.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

The situation on the market now runs counter to the logical arguments. The capitalization of EOS has already surpassed many of the forecasts.
Now there must be a correction. But this is a cryptocurrency and the logic doesn't work here.
There is an increase in prices by another 20%. It's just incredible. All expected correction and the price flies up.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

and this month is the last month form Q2 in this year
i hope before the end of this month EOS price will reach $30 as your predictions my friend
wich mean will be x2 from the price of EOS at this moment

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Q2 should end in the next 4 weeks and EOS is half the $30. To me it is a big ask and wont predict such a double price with the prevailing market problem except ethereum doubles

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I think that now it has maximum value. I would sell it now because very strong news is over and I do not see the point that it would cost more
Crypto Guru

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

It is possible, It is also not sure.The whole crypto market is in big confusion right now. Lets see, if the bull market starts. Not only EOS all coins will moon. If crypto market will struggle, then all kind of coins will suffer.   Huh Huh

God bless cryptos.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

It is possible, It is also not sure.The whole crypto market is in big confusion right now. Lets see, if the bull market starts. Not only EOS all coins will moon. If crypto market will struggle, then all kind of coins will suffer.   Huh Huh

God bless cryptos.

If you're clever, you accepted the fact that you'll need to hodl for at least 5 years. I'm not saying it'll take that long for industrial adoption to push the market over 2 or 3 trillion, but you're going to beat yourself over the head if you expect it to go faster. It's like losing weight, if you accept the fact that it'll take 5 months to see noticable results, you won't be disappointed if you haven't lost a single pound after 3 months of daily workouts. All good things take time, this market is no exception

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

God bless cryptos.

EOS suffered some hits, the network has been under heavy attack and this makes people lose trust very quickly, and this has few to do with the current market weaknesses

grinifols

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

I am very interested in this project, I think to invest in their coin, I really like their idea. I watched a lot of videos and read about the developers and all confident enough.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

If EOS hit 30USD, than market cap will be 30 billion USD and that is more than current Ripple market cap.. Do you think that EOS is such a big project?
adi1972

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

Let's bloody stop this fantasy. EOS will remain stuck at about current price of $8 until it can show it can be the platform it claims to be.
With it unmineable, we are stuck with this coin. I really hate when dev promises and claims how wonderful their coin is pre launch to stuck in the mud, post launch.

It sometimes makes miners/holders feel the blockchain naysayers are right about crypto. But I'm staying put here for the concept of decentralisation, not so much about EOS going to $30.

Yeah, call me stupid and stubborn but I'm all in.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

All the while, EOS, Cardano and NEO threaten to overtake Ethereum, and as a Dan Larimer fan, I wouldn't bet against EOS.
I think the price can easily double from the current position.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: