Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bettium.com - Blockchain platform for P2P smart betting  (Read 1169 times)
boris0148

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

It would be very interesting to have Bettium listed in Bittrex, one of the best exchanges I've ever used!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

It would be very interesting to have Bettium listed in Bittrex, one of the best exchanges I've ever used!
I actually agree with you, this is exactly the kinda of project that will be a game changer.  Might not be immediately but i fully expect it eventually.
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

I just want to say I love this project but please for dev to get rid of betting vs the chain which will mint new coins I can already see someone abusing this.
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

I just want to say I love this project but please for dev to get rid of betting vs the chain which will mint new coins I can already see someone abusing this.
I dont think you are understanding how this platform will work.Yes coins get minted if you win but coins also get destroyed. There is no such thing as a sure win when it comes to gambling.
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

I dont think you are understanding how this platform will work.Yes coins get minted if you win but coins also get destroyed. There is no such thing as a sure win when it comes to gambling.
The ICO allows the coins to be spread far and wide.  Holding any crypto-coin is a gamble, this will be no different. The pool betting you mentioned is already outlined in their plans. Start with head to head, then multi-user betting and then on-chain betting.

But again... this is just my understanding. We will wait for the white paper to confirm.
lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

The ICO allows the coins to be spread far and wide.  Holding any crypto-coin is a gamble, this will be no different. The pool betting you mentioned is already outlined in their plans. Start with head to head, then multi-user betting and then on-chain betting.

But again... this is just my understanding. We will wait for the white paper to confirm.

SportsBetters outside the CryptoVerse will want in and they want a stable coin. It is a problem if you have bets vs chain where it gets destroyed or can cause a massive increase in supply it's just too much differential. Keep the coin value dependent on supply and demand. Don't make holding this Crypto a gamble, sports bettors want something stable. I disagree with betting vs the chain and minting new coins.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

SportsBetters outside the CryptoVerse will want in and they want a stable coin. It is a problem if you have bets vs chain where it gets destroyed or can cause a massive increase in supply it's just too much differential. Keep the coin value dependent on supply and demand. Don't make holding this Crypto a gamble, sports bettors want something stable. I disagree with betting vs the chain and minting new coins.
Even if a coin is based on supply and demand it doesnt mean that it will be stable. For the winning bets against the chain.... in most cases there will be just as many losing bets, if not more, against the chain which in theory should equal out the system
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Even if a coin is based on supply and demand it doesnt mean that it will be stable. For the winning bets against the chain.... in most cases there will be just as many losing bets, if not more, against the chain which in theory should equal out the system
A coin based on supply and demand will be stable or trending upwards as long as there is demand for it, there will definitely be demand for this project therefore it will be stable. Too much fluctuation can be caused by chain bets. No one will want to buy in if a big loss vs chain happens because low supply would increase price then next week a big win vs chain could happen dramatically decreasing the price.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
binggo53

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

Exactly! Join Bettium official social network pages and share the info about the project!
binggo53

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

We’re happy to share with you an exciting update, one of the first announcements of our collaboration with e-sports experts and professionals. Bettium team is proud to announce the partnership with Polish e-Sports Foundation (www.e-sports.pl), and to welcome Tomasz Chojecki, its founder, to our advisory board.

https://medium.com/bettium/partnership-with-poland-e-sports-association-8fa7a1e99bfc
tokenlion

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Bettium has been listed on the Tokenlion ICO Tracking Platform

Score: 3.4

Social Media Status: Uptrend (Fast Growth)

Total Followers: 1,069 (Twitter, Telegram) (May 30th)

Traffic: 4K (April)

Find more stats about Bettium on Tokenlion:
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/495/bettium

Tokenlion.net - Automated ICO Aggregator and Tracker
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

Bettuim is happy to introduce our advisors! Members of our advisory board ar professionals in their fields of expertise. Working hand in hand with our advisors, we want to make Betting fair, transparent, safe and comfortable for all bettors: 
𝐊𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠 •Vice President at Asia-Pacific eSport Association; • Co-founder of Lollab Ltd.
𝐏𝐞𝐢𝐰𝐞𝐢 𝐍𝐢 •Chairman and CEO of Super Block; •Director of CCXCanada.
𝐆𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐞 •Legal Advisor to Korea eSports Association (KeSPA) and eSports players; •Attorney at Legacy Pro Law dba LPL Lawyers.
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧 •Professional Sports Trader & Betfair Trading Mentor; •Online Sports Betting Expert; • Founder of www.ProXTrading.com.
𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐳 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐤  •Founder & CEO – Poland e-Sports Foundation; • Team manager (LoL Division) at Codewise Gaming.
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐮 •Professional trader; •CEO at www.cryptoorders.com;

Welcome!

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

The Bettium.com project competently is also qualitatively issued, has only missed information on where there is your head office?

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

i try to find about crowdsale on official website but not found.how many token sold? it is softcap reached?
binggo53

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

The Bettium.com project competently is also qualitatively issued, has only missed information on where there is your head office?

Hello sir! Head office is located in Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Punane tn 68
You can check this info on the right corner at the bottom on the website https://bettium.com/
unsaid90

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

i try to find about crowdsale on official website but not found.how many token sold? it is softcap reached?

Private round is currently running and we haven't reached softcap yet, because it's $7.5M , join our telegram @bettium and follow the updates there please.
zorgr007

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

The essential part of every great project is the people behind it. Your team members’ track records include a lot of successful projects. Now they are working hard and I'm sure, that Bettium will get a great success! Good luck!
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

good this project bettium me like The Bettium gaming space is professional, transparent, and fair to all users, both professional and amateur.
and PRIVATE ROUND is live token sell end 26 days again but why I do not see how many tokens are sold for now  Huh Huh
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

The integration of the blockchain is a logical step providing effective solutions to problems that have long plagued the industry: scalability, trust, and an inherent lack of transparency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: