Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:17:44 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2394 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

When regards to bitcoin, many people are searching for the best sources of information about it. The websites coindesk, twitter, cryptocoinsnews, cointelegraph and you tube are some of the best sources of information with regards to bitcoin. They are the place for you, an excellent source ever known, the best when it comes to clearing confusions and  all purpose for obtaining news.

Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

This forum will give you a lot of useful information.
Because this forum has all sorts of useful information.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

I think the internet is a great source of information to know about bitcoin development, you will also get lots of information in bitcoin forums because bitcoin users know all about the latest information. so I think you should be diligent to read to get the latest information.

feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Social and news good source of getting knowledge about how blockchain and btc works, and how to trade it with profit
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

coinspectator.com in this website we will get to know about all the information about bitcoin and latest happening of cryptocurrencies on day to day basis
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

Popularity of btc is very high for now, maybe that signal will make a way of btc developing in the world better, because all is familiar with bitcoin in life already.
Shime

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

There are so many sources to gather information on Bitcoin such as books, Bitcointalk forum, social media(Twitter and facebook),youtube , vidoes, online material etc but I will suggest you do your research by using google asking any question on bitcoin there you will get so many relevant information on daily basis about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that will help you project work. You can also consider these site 1. http://allcoinsnews.com
2.https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/  3.https://www.coindesk.com/  4.https://bitcoin.org/en/blog 5.https://news.bitcoin.com/
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Telegram channels are great! Especially for ICO's

LangleyMccarty

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Otherwise you tube is the best place, people like cryptolark, jsnip4, clif high, bix weir have been helpful to me. I'd be wary of articles that come up in search engines as these tend to be from the popular press side of cryptocurrencies, cointelegraph etc
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Otherwise you tube is the best place, people like cryptolark, jsnip4, clif high, bix weir have been helpful to me. I'd be wary of articles that come up in search engines as these tend to be from the popular press side of cryptocurrencies
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

I generally use Forbes crypto, Coindesk and Twitter top posts (on #bitcoin) to get the latest information about Bitcoin. I also use other sources and subscribed the RSS feed but I never take investment decisions without checking the stories from official news sources. I ignore Facebook/Telegram groups completely whenever it comes to gain any information.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.
Well if you want some informations about bitcoin you are looking at it right now. This forum is assembled for those starting and people that wanted to know some things in bitcoin that they are interested in. This forum has lots of threads that tackle different topics that is connected in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. You can also search some in google if you can't see it here.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.
I see quite a lot of people asking about this ie to search for information about crypto. but I think of course in this forum is where we will get accurate information about crypto because I think the bitcointalk forum is a forum that has a lot more experienced people about crypto. so my advice you should find related information about crypto in this forum.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

This is necessary info for users or bitcoiner. The more books, articles, news and journals that can be accessed the more various parties will increasingly understand the bitcoin. We also need a lot of bitcoin info in the online version.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

The great resource on bitcoin information is at this forum. For me this forum is like a book that stores a lot of bitcoin knowledge that you want to know.  to grasp the most prominent information about bitcoin you can look at google to capture the latest information can directly affect the bitcoin value.

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

This forum will give you a lot of useful information.
Because this forum has all sorts of useful information.

I'm afraid that is not the truth anymore. Very rarely you can find some valuable posts here, mostly it's only questions on how to earn free bitcoins and when the prices of crypto will moon...

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
BoyleWilder

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

I'd be wary of articles that come up in search engines as these tend to be from the popular press side of cryptocurrencies, cointelegraph etc
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Bitcoin still on the top of coinmarketcap, even there're so many others coins noone from them can't beat btc even close, so I sure it will be better with time.
Ocha1802

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

I think the source of the best about bitcoin is a forum bitcointalk this, we can know the thing about bitcoin here, and the most reliable and easy understood we can learn about bitcoin to people who have been very understand about bitcoin
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

This forum is BTC's best source of information!
There are users from all over the world sharing information from their countries about cryptocurrencies!
You can also join some telegram groups to get some information!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: