Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2383 times)
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

I read this book Guide to Mastering Bitcoin and Digital Cryptocurrency, and it changed the way I think about btc. It had all information about blockchain, bitcoin, the history and how you can code (if you are a programmer).
I love the hashing algorithms so i found it a very good read.
Check it out, you'll do a good project on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I think we are learning with people who know very well about bitcoin. I'm not sure the source from google because a lot of lies and I'm very news source and I really want to find out and I just know a bit and I'm very learning and I ask people to experience.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

In my opinion, obtaning knowledge about bitcoin is better if you communicate with people who are already using it, since some of them are more likely experiencing the pros and cons of bitcoin. Like in this forum where people are sharing their thoughts and knowledge. If you really prefer books, there are lots of links and sources in the internet. Here is one of it: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/best-bitcoin-books-articles-resources-list/.
tristana443

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

For me, forums have a lot of topics about bitcoin and electronic money which is the best source of information about bitcoin is that both bitcoin users
Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

why the forum? why the post? why google? For me, that's the best source of information about bitcoin as well as bitcoin users. google and articles about bitcoin you must read it for bitcoin information.
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

In google, find forum. Many forum about bitcoin can help you get many information. Just google it dude. You can find  many sources there and it will help you a to know more about bitcoin
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Why do you keep looking for other if u can find it in here? Here in bitcoin forum you can find many articles about bitcoin itself. Some post are nonsense but many of it still help you get many information
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

This forum is the best source of information if you want to know about bitcoin, because here is a lot of very useful discussion about bitcoin, which can make us fully understand what is bitcoin, how the process has bitcoin, transaction mode, the cause of falling and rising bitcoin prices as well etc. There are many things we can learn through this forum to improve our insights about bitcoin, or it could be through articles that discuss bitcoin, in fact many places to get information about bitcoin, as long as we are seriously want to know or study it further.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

Try to search in google and youtube channel you can get many informations to help find your needs and also here in the forum, you can get ideas from the others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

You could discover plentiful of insights about bitcoin in this gathering and in addition reditt posts. Youtube gives all of you refreshes outwardly with the goal that you could show signs of improvement understanding about bitcoin and could think about its upsides and downsides.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

yes it is very true, bitcoin is able to help reduce a lot of unemployment in the community, the proof we have known someone who does not work on a regular job. and he makes money through blockchain.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

Take this CoinBuzz - Fresh Cryptocurrency News:https://coinbuzz.cryptocontrol.io/

CoinBuzz.stream collects Tweets and Reddit links about the altcoins and displays it in a friendly Trello-style.

I’ve created CoinBuzz.stream because I myself needed a tool to watch my favourite coins. The service became quite popular today: it is daily used by thousands cryptocurrency traders, investors and enthusiasts.
Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

Again, biased but check out CoinJournal - We try to position ourselves as a site more tailored towards those who are more well versed in Bitcoin/ cryptocurrencies with a focus on a high quality of journalism. Unlike others in the space, we don't accept paid content and pride ourselves on integrity.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

True, there are many resources you can get from credible information. However, most places to find information about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are here in the exact and accurate bitcointalk forums. There are all threads in this forum where, you can get as much information as you need it.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I believe that the best source of information about bitcoin is the bitcoin users itself. Especially those people who are here in bitcointalk forum. These people are fully experienced and have a lot of knowledge on current news about bitcoin. We can consider them veterans about bitcoin. We can ask them whats new about bitcoin and will surely get a very good information from them.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Google is best as it can give us almost every information we needed about bitcoin.But the role of forums about bitcoin couldn't be neglected although it involves some threads and that's the reason for saying google best.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

Google is best as it can give us almost every information we needed about bitcoin.But the role of forums about bitcoin couldn't be neglected although it involves some threads and that's the reason for saying google best.
the best source to have an information in bitcoin is in Google because using Google a lot of idea's you can understand by using in these site you will know and it can answer all of your question regarding to a bitcoin. you can also search bitcoin forum you can get idea when you have time to read about all of there comment and suggestion.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

You are already in this forum, you should be able to understand bitcoin well and really you really want to get information about bitcoin. Because this forum discusses all the problems that are in bitcoin and is the best source of information about bitcoin. I think there is nothing better and more complete for us to know about bitcoin than through bitcointalk forums.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:28:10 AM

Google for me is the best source of cryptocurrency news and updates. I also love this forum as well, it is also my main source of informations. I like it because we can interact and exchange opinions with other bitcoin users. Here I find a lot of great topics to read and learn from.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

The considerable asset on bitcoin data is at this discussion. For me this discussion resembles a book that stores a ton of bitcoin learning that you need to know, to get a handle on the most noticeable data about bitcoin you can take a gander at google to catch the most recent data can specifically influence the bitcoin esteem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: