Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2385 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.
For me in forum cause there is lot of information that you read there is lot of topic that give you idea and also the opinion, suggestions, and experience of members of crypto world. In forum you know the latest information on what's happening in the market.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Bitcoin information source can be obtained from anywhere.For example from books,forums,geogle,articles and even from bitcoin users themselve.However some people use geogle because with geogle all information can be obtained.
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

I've never met very reliable sources, by the type of books and hardly they are, and from sites - use any)

mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

actually a lot of bitcoin information sources that we can get, as long as we have a strong desire to understand the bitcoin completely. we can get information about bitcoin through various articles that discuss about bitcoin, can also through youtube, through social media and too many sources of information that we can get about bitcoin. But I think this forum is the best source of information we can follow to gain a deeper knowledge of bitcoin.

iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

I think investors should be wary of most sources on bitcoin. I think it's important to get both the pros and cons and do your own due diligence. I think Cointelegraph is generally a good source, along with CNBC and their technical analysis. I think Tom Lee has a good read on the market as well.
Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

I think the dialogue forum is very good, especially if in it there are experts in the field of bitcoin, maybe we can take knowledge from them while applying the knowledge gained, but it also needs to be supported from outside like google or book books.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

there are so many sources that I get in bitcoin and a lot of information that can be extracted but must be prepared with the pros and cons that will affect our seriousness in learning but what has been achieved is very satisfying because in understanding bitcoin a lot of the benefits that I get.
Luke_Turner

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

This is a good question. The best sources of information for me is when I come on this forum, no matter what day or what time it is there are always people online talking about the latest news and happenings in bitcoin. More often than not these information that you see people talking about on this forum are always correct so little research is required to confirm them. I also think that the internet has lots of different sources, as well as on youtube and many other sites.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

For me in forum cause there is lot of information that you read there is lot of topic that give you idea and also the opinion, suggestions, and experience of members of crypto world. In forum you know the latest information on what's happening in the market.

Let's be honest here though. These days the single to noise ratio is all out of whack. I don't think I would honestly recommend it to that many people considering what this place has turned into.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

The are so many sources for information on bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency world but one of the most sourced library for information as it relate to bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world is here on bitcointalk forum and another right place again is on coindesk.com or just use the searce ingine on the internet to get whatever information you want.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

google is still the top choice to get whatever information you need about bitcoin.
and I think this forum is also very helpful to get the information I need.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

The Google search will be the best source of information on bit on I think,it gives you what you need.Reading in forums also will give you also answers to your questions.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

There are lots of best sources of information about bitcoin. One of those is by searching it in google and the media. It could also through reading bitcoin forum, many opinion and ideas found in there.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

For me to learn with people who know very well about bitcoin,gain knowledge about bitcoin is better if you communicate with people who already use it,because some of them are more likely to experience the pros and cons bitcoin.Here in the bitcoin forum you can find many articles about bitcoin itself.Some posts make no sense but a lot of it still helps you get a lot of information.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

you can search a lot of crypto site and forum to get information. but i prefer to pick on forum, even it is not formal. forum can give you many opinions and you can research what you think it is good for your research

Wasd009

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

I think it's important to get both the pros and cons and do your own due diligence
 I think Cointelegraph is generally a good source, along with CNBC and their technical analysis
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

for me the best sources of information about Bitcoin are on GOOGLE, TWITTER, TELEGRAM and YOUTUBE because those are updated daily with news especially Bitcoin party. sometimes I get REDDIT information because it's also one of the updated parts of Bitcoin
james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

I think the best sources of information on bitcoin is this forum : bitcointalk.org . They give advice and help people to have right information about bitcoin. It's really helpful
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

For me, if people really wanted to know more about the information regarding the crypto currency then this forum is the best site for people to visit, as this bitcointalk.org is consist of variety of information regarding the different crypto currencies. Bitcoin information here will lighten up what negative and false information are spreading outside the community which only makes people confused what to believe on Bitcoin.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

There are so many resources that people can be use to find the best and fact information regarding the truth behind the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well, when I was just starting to get curious regarding this crypto currency, I first search it in the internet regarding the different site of crypto or digital currencies, but when my friend introduce me here in the bitcointalk.org it really makes me to gain more knowledge and understand better about Bitcoin and the other digital currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: