Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:15:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2387 times)
Samuel188

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

You can read information about bitcoin in social media or join some bitcoin group in telegram to learn about bitcoin
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

I think you can find enough topics at this forum.
Because I've seen countless posts discussing the pros and cons of bitcoin.

cjmalicious

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

For me, the best wellsprings of data on bitcoin are both bitcoin clients. The bitcoin clients is the best wellspring of data on bitcoin on the grounds that some bitcoin clients is veterans in the field of bitcoin so we can get some information about bitcoin that our experienced word that hard to get it. In opposite side the google and the articles about bitcoin you should read it to have a bitcoin data.
previously123

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

Bitcoin talk and telegram are the best sources of information on bitcoin
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.
I think my sources of information are the best because I've learned Bitcoib in a short period of time. To name my sources, it was a friend a knowledgeable friend the first reason how I jnow bitcoin, second is bitcointalk forum and last is Google. Have a joyful research.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

Best thing to start with is reading Bitcoin whitepaper which many of us haven't read yet, why? because it will give you a good explanation about the technological aspect and the reason behind the creation of BTC. Also, you can learn many things from this forum, start with the beginner and help section you will find very useful information there.
Here's an article concerning everything needed to know about Bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

The best sources of information on Bitcoin I think it is better to search in the Bitcoin forum we can get some information from it we get many information's from different peoples opinion and we can select which is good and suitable . There are several resources for getting information's and news about Bitcoin but can be of negative affect we do not get a clear information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency .According to me I got a clear information from my close friend who have been in touch with Bitcoin researches for five years .
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

When talking bitcoin,then you will be talking about networking is the internet,so do not be surprised if you can find informative news about it there.Another thing is that we live in the days where the internet is so useful and powerful so looking for all bitcoin information is very easy.You can also follow some forums and engage with them to get the updates you need and when present in this forum,it is the right decision you have made for your future.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

Twitter and google are some of the source I get news from. I also love reading different threads here in this forum as well. Not only I am learning new things here, we can also have an exchange of ideas which is good and quite entertaining rather than reading normal articles around the web.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Here on bitcointalk is a great source of information. But if you want the best you can basically search on google about information on bitcoin. Read some articles and news about bitcoin, that would be the best. you can read here or you can research it's up to you what will be the easiest way to understand.
Frisianhug

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

I think you should be diligent to read to get the latest information,Here in the bitcoin forum you can find many articles about bitcoin.Keep interacting with people more understanding and have experience with bitcoin,never get bored and stay excited.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

I will list you the books I have read and my friends have introduced as "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper, "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar, "Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott ... These books are really useful. I think you should read if you have the time.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

This forum I have been following for several years and very much gives a lot of information about bitcoin. I hope all of us who try through bitcoin to earn money for a life worthy of success and success for all of us.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

this forum is the best sources of information on bitcoin; you can find many references about bitcoin besides details about altcoin and the other projects too. but there are many other sites like cointelegraph, bitcoin.org if you want to see specific information and you can also watch a video on youtube as I often do this. I am sure that you can find more in google, yahoo, bing for the sources of information on bitcoin and you will find what you want. there are too many websites right now that giving information on bitcoin so we don't have any problem to find it but the problem is we need to spend the time to see what we were looking it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

To me the best sources of information on bitcoin is here in the forum, other sources of information are YouTube videos, google research, reddit.bitcoin articles and white paper are also best sources of information about bitcoin
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

I heard that there are already some books published which is discussing about crypto and bitcoin. I believe that will be a great reference to know more about cryptoworld. Also this forum is quite a good source of information. Just filter what you read coz not all of it are true and reliable.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

For me, if people really wanted to know more about the information regarding the crypto currency then this forum is the best site for people to visit, as this bitcointalk.org is consist of variety of information regarding the different crypto currencies. Bitcoin information here will lighten up what negative and false information are spreading outside the community which only makes people confused what to believe on Bitcoin.
Credibility more probably intacts with the author, the date of when it is published and such. As per the book, it is indeed a very reliable source because the authors of it is not just a crazy individual in the side walk, those people studied hard to prove something. Moreover is the sites, today we live in the world of technology where all the information we need is in web, but as for picking the reliable site, we must consider in where it came from. Dont settle on sites with ".com" but rather choose those sites from known universities or other researchers sites. There are lot of sources all you need to have is patience in looking for a credible source.

ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:42:01 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

For the informations about Bitcoins you can use many forums sites because their the people give the latest opinions about Bitcoins or you can use some apps which will notify you about any type of information about Bitcoin which are available for Android and iOS... Or the site you are using right now is also a nice source of information for Bitcoins... August Google about the information which you want to get about Bitcoins and it will surely give you at least one result.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

I love YouTube has the most comfortable and relevant source of news about cryptocurrencies. I am subscribed into some of the channels cryptocurrency related, and this is the most comfortable way for me to get my information.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Best information to gather from bitcoin I guess what is through  bitcoin cite itself, then the forum or the community becuase it help you get the idea what bitcoin is foe everyone's view and how far bitcoin is lreadty been reach, also some books or article which tackles this issue also those blogger

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: