Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2385 times)
royalparade01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

Forums like this and Reddit are really good, especially is you have specific questions to ask. Otherwise you tube is the best place, people like cryptolark, jsnip4, clif high, bix weir have been helpful to me. I'd be wary of articles that come up in search engines as these tend to be from the popular press side of cryptocurrencies, cointelegraph etc. And they won't give you the most objective view point.

Exactly but for me forums, articles and google is the best sources of information on bitcoin. In forums has lot of threads about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. In articles, they create  to share their knowledges and some news about cryptocurrencies..while in google has lot of information to share and researching for knowledges.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

all sources are good in their own way, here the main thing is to correctly filter the information received from the sources because not everything turns out to be true, and so all the information is on the Internet))) the main thing is to look right)))
NO actually there are few sources that is found in the internet are being done to fraud. Not all sources that could be found in the internet is relatively good since there are some who likes to mock that will relatively lead some to a false information.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

I have seen books that explains how bitcoin works and maybe from there you can make some analysis or conclusions on the advantages and disadvantages. There are explanations also in videos that can support the idea about bitcoin but I think the most important source for information to read is the white paper that states all the necessary information about it.
the source of information that I get from bitcoin is reading from the internet and hearing from other people who also use bitcoin. bitcoin is a lot of advantages and disadvantages. so we must always teach about bitcoin. don't let us not know what bitcoin is we have dared to invest.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

For every kind of information forum is the best because from here we can get solution of those real problems which most of the people face frequently and also we can get answer whatever we want to know about this case.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

all sources are good in their own way, here the main thing is to correctly filter the information received from the sources because not everything turns out to be true, and so all the information is on the Internet))) the main thing is to look right)))
NO actually there are few sources that is found in the internet are being done to fraud. Not all sources that could be found in the internet is relatively good since there are some who likes to mock that will relatively lead some to a false information.
I believe that there are only few legit sources of information but as of the moment we have a wide sourve of information but we just couldn't sure that this is legit and this is useful information. Sometimes we should be a keen reader on should analyze which information we should apply on our daily basis here in crypto market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

I get nearly 80% of information about the bitcoin market from the bitcointalk.org forum

this is a forum that reviews cryptocurrency, you can find all the information you need here. so much speculation. I like that.
exchange ideas.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

According to my perspective the main and most reliable source about bitcoin information in the forum because everyone frequently discussing their problem and ask question here.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

Unfortunately there is no one single online resource to learn about cryptos but you can use lots of different sources.

https://www.bitbuddy.org/ is good to get started if you are a beginner. Some very well put together articles.

Datadash does a series on trading tips that will help you understand how exchanges work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBjbyew6oyc&list=PLovfz5BWiPa34GzoacromtRO-hq1XQSnD

tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

The main source is the Internet. Bitcoin currency is concentrated here, he lives here, so there are a huge number of blogs, large forums where you will be told all about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

From the very beginning of my investment path, the most reliable source for me is this forum. There is a huge number of topics where you can find any information and communicate with investors.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

I also support the view that the best source of all information and news about bitcointalk. I was on a variety of sites, but as long as this forum remains my number 1.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

There are the best source of all information are bitcoin talk.there are huge number of topics where you can find information and communicate with investors.so much speculation.I like that exchange ideas.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

There are many options just like Google, Yutube and social networking sites. But one of the best is bitcoin forum because there are many queries through that we can get better information.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

I believe that the best way to get good information is to train with experienced traders. I also received training and received answers to all my questions, began to understand better in the crypto-currency market and successfully trade.
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

If you are going to find any significant information regarding bitcoin then according to my opinion books are not the best source and I think the best way to find such information is through this bitcoin forum itself because still bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are new to the world there are no considerable amount of books and articles out there to give you proper information but if you can ask from a legendary or a senior member they might give you much better information than any other book out there because they were with the bitcoin journey for a long time
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

for me forums articles and google will be the best sources of information on bitcoin. why forums ? because forums has lot of threads about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. why articles ? they creating lot of articles to share their knowledges and some news about cryptocurrencies. why google? google has lot of information to be share thats why this is a good site for searching for knowledges.
This forum is a good source about bitcoin which able to help to know what bitcoin is and what cryptocurrencies is. You can also use google to search some stuff about it but I think the source is this forum because you can see all update and news about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. And because of this forum I get more knowledge about bitcoin and I learn on how to become good trader and investor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

I come on this forum, no matter what day or what time it is there are always people online talking about the latest news and happenings in bitcoin. More often than not these information that you see people talking about on this forum are always correct so little research is required to confirm them.
Rosesie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Well, this bitcoin forum is the best sources of information on Bitcoin ever
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

the basics of bitcoin are very well described on Wikipedia, perhaps many regulars of this forum and there participated in the transfer of knowledge to people.

Coinifyx

Activity: 182

Personal Text

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

https://share.nxtcloud.net/mirror/New/Bitcoin%20and%20Blockchain%20Bundle/Learning%20Bitcoin.pdf

This was a simple useful book I read two years ago, it tells you everything without being too complex

Nothing to say
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: