Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3384 times)
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

To me this project seems to be an innovative one as I haven't seen the similar ones before. And I believe that this project will become very successful. I like the idea that all of the platform users will be able to benefit from using it. Wish all of you good luck!

Hey tuhan123! Many thanks for your detailed feedback and interest in future of our project!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

Game Stars sums up the results of attending Next Block Conference 2018

Next Block Conference is the largest in Ukraine blockchain-focused event that was held in Kyiv on May, 20. More than 20 speakers made presentations of promising cryptostartups. Game Stars project has also participated in the conference. 

CEO of the project Sergei Sevidov attended the conference and was able to communicate with experts in the field of blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies and e-sports. Sergey has personally talked to Bobby Lee - co-funder BTCC (formerly BTCChina - the first bitcoin exchange in China and the leading bitcoin financial platform worldwide.

The team of Game Stars project is sincerely delighted by participation in the Next Block Conference. Opportunities for expanding the partnership network, ideal conditions for sharing and exchanging the experience and valuable ideas with professionals as well as discussing the hottest news and prospects of the crypto industry and the game market — we got everything we wanted and now we are even more convinced that we are on the right track.

Follow the Game Stars news at gamestars.io
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

I wonder.. do you need KYC for token sale stages or not?

Hi!

No, for period of ICO , you don't need KYC. KYC will be released on the platform for conclusion smart-conract by gamers.

ok, i got this, thanks!
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

Hi everyone. I put my token manually in myetherwallet but not in the personal area. How can make it visible in game stars site ? Huh
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Hi everyone. I put my token manually in myetherwallet but not in the personal area. How can make it visible in game stars site ? Huh

Hey GenadiyRyb!

If you have GST in your wallet - don't worry. You will be able to sell them on the exchange or buy a smart-contract. We will add GST bought for a ETH on the personal area later =)
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Hey GenadiyRyb!

If you have GST in your wallet - don't worry. You will be able to sell them on the exchange or buy a smart-contract. We will add GST bought for a ETH on the personal area later =)

thanks a lot! that would be great  Wink
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Hey GenadiyRyb!

Dev this wallet from https://www.ethereum.org/  ,  https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/download/v0.10.0/Ethereum-Wallet-win32-0-10-0.zip  is OK for GST ?

GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Hey GenadiyRyb!

Dev this wallet from https://www.ethereum.org/  ,  https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/download/v0.10.0/Ethereum-Wallet-win32-0-10-0.zip  is OK for GST ?

Your wallet must operate with ERC20. MEW for example is the right choose  Wink
kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

I understand why Treyarch decided to ditch single-player from Call of Duty, but I'm also a bit dissapointed by that. I always bought COD games for their story campaigns and Battlefield for their multiplayer.  Let's see what's new in Battlefield V, then  Grin
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

I understand why Treyarch decided to ditch single-player from Call of Duty, but I'm also a bit dissapointed by that. I always bought COD games for their story campaigns and Battlefield for their multiplayer.  Let's see what's new in Battlefield V, then  Grin

Just means it's likely one less game I have to buy. I understand that I'm in the minority so I get it, but I'll put my money places where I feel I matter.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

+1, not a fan of the MP pacing in CoD (too fast) but loved the campaigns.
Kat_messy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Maybe I'm just getting too old. But I'm also busy and like playing on my time at my pace, MP does not allow for that.
kordanallas

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

I like MP games, but COD MP was always a bit too hectic for me.  Wink
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Battlefield MP is perfect for me. CODs appeal for me was the SP, at least up until MW2. The MP is just too spastic for my taste.
kordanallas

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Battlefield MP is perfect for me. CODs appeal for me was the SP, at least up until MW2. The MP is just too spastic for my taste.

Yeah, I prefer Battlefield too, although BF4 was a bit too crazy as well. I loved both Battlefield games about Vietnam though  Grin
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

They are going to try and compete with battlefield with multiplayer. They will lose horribly.
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Yeah, I prefer Battlefield too, although BF4 was a bit too crazy as well. I loved both Battlefield games about Vietnam though  Grin

Nothing is new in BFV, like always, even unannounced, we can assume it will as always, be better on its worst day than a COD title on its best day.
I speculate Hardline was created just to mock and make fun of COD hahaha!  Grin
Nokswild

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

As rumored. Big publishers are going to be leaving Steam. Look out for Ubisoft and Take-Two next.  Smiley
Kat_messy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

As rumored. Big publishers are going to be leaving Steam. Look out for Ubisoft and Take-Two next.  Smiley
Why though? I wonder what they don't like in Steam?
Nokswild

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Why though? I wonder what they don't like in Steam?

that it's outdated as hell? That is locks your promotion to the store?That they own your audience? That they don't reply to emails  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: