Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3384 times)
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

E-sports games are getting more and more popular, especially team competition. I think this is a project that can be developed and will be have a bright future.

Thanks for your interest and opinion! Appreciate it  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
offertak

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

As someone who doesn't care or like CoD at all.  This is the first year I'm actually interested in the game. As for the lack of campaign they replaced it with adding Campaign like objectives to Zombies.  I feel like that is a nice replacement personally.
Qqaister

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

As someone who doesn't care or like CoD at all.  This is the first year I'm actually interested in the game. As for the lack of campaign they replaced it with adding Campaign like objectives to Zombies.  I feel like that is a nice replacement personally.

Last one I finished was World at War  Wink
Stenfert

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

I think they want Fortnite and don't want to spend time on something they feel is irrelevant

Cherry picking stats to prove a narrative? Omg, why would someone do that?

I think a lot of the people complain are the ones that wouldn’t have played it anyway.

That's a reflection on the company not the playerbase. If a company makes a compelling single player experience people will play it and the game will be a stronger game because of it.  Instead we have a lazy greedy company going multiplayer only thank god for Battlefield. Grin
LivDamone

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

this is a good project, but the question is. why you use two tokens? maybe there is an explanation you can give?
and as a fairly simple project and I think this is useful. why do not you open a bitcoin paid campaign? in order to attract more investors and can further develop the project to be more familiar to many people.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

this is a good project, but the question is. why you use two tokens? maybe there is an explanation you can give?
and as a fairly simple project and I think this is useful. why do not you open a bitcoin paid campaign? in order to attract more investors and can further develop the project to be more familiar to many people.

Hey LivDamone!

We use ETH and BTC, as they are the most stable in the market of crypto-currencies. The team of our analysts has calculated the most pragmatic way of raising funds.

However, your proposal sounds interesting and we will definitely review it Wink
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Google and Cisco Expert Becomes Game Stars New Advisor

Game Stars team is growing together with the project. We are glad to introduce our new advisor - Daniel Laufenberg.

Over the past 4 years, Daniel has been leading teams and architecting client solutions for a wide range of problems in tech giant like Google and Cisco. He currently works as a senior development engineer in Exadel and responsible for all stages of the development life cycle of products for AT&T, Samsung, Bank of America and others.

Besides great development experience, Daniel is passionate about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. He will be providing support on platform architecture, security, optimization, and database design.
Game Stars is lucky to have such a professional as a member of our team. Welcome aboard!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Game Stars team is growing together with the project. We are glad to introduce our new advisor - Daniel Laufenberg.

Over the past 4 years, Daniel has been leading teams and architecting client solutions for a wide range of problems in tech giant like Google and Cisco. He currently works as a senior development engineer in Exadel and responsible for all stages of the development life cycle of products for AT&T, Samsung, Bank of America and others.

Besides great development experience, Daniel is passionate about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. He will be providing support on platform architecture, security, optimization, and database design.
Game Stars is lucky to have such a professional as a member of our team. Welcome aboard!

Seems like Daniel could add great value to the project  Cheesy

Sure! That's why we work with him =)
Vatonata

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

I just say - invest now or forever hold your peace!
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Congratulations with new advisor!  Smiley

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

I look at the team in addition to what develops inside of their system, for example, the fact that recruited a new consultant and so on. So still planned a lot of meetings and tours of Europe. The meetings are of course good for development in the future.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

I just say - invest now or forever hold your peace!

Thanks for support!
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I look at the team in addition to what develops inside of their system, for example, the fact that recruited a new consultant and so on. So still planned a lot of meetings and tours of Europe. The meetings are of course good for development in the future.

So am I! the fact that this new adviser works with companies such as AT&T, Samsung and Bank of America inspires confidence.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

Congratulations with new advisor!  Smiley

Thank you for your kind words!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Meetings are also useful in the early stages of development. Thanks for support  Wink
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

How can I help your project?  Huh

Hi! At this stage of development we do not need any special help. You can join to our bounty campaign, it will be a big deal!
iress22

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

This can be a good thing, Battle Royal games are super popular right now, there is where the money goes right now, but let's not forget about CS:GO, League of Legends, DOTA 2... PUBG and Fortnite attract much more interest now. According to steamdb, it always has above 1.500.000 players and the whole esports community is growing. Targeting players and e-sports lovers is a good idea in my opinion. I support you in your efforts Smiley
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

This can be a good thing, Battle Royal games are super popular right now, there is where the money goes right now, but let's not forget about CS:GO, League of Legends, DOTA 2... PUBG and Fortnite attract much more interest now. According to steamdb, it always has above 1.500.000 players and the whole esports community is growing. Targeting players and e-sports lovers is a good idea in my opinion. I support you in your efforts Smiley
i agree that Battle Royal games are now at the top of popularity, especially Fortnite and Epic Games with their engine! they're doing a great job producing the coolest game i've ever seen  Grin
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Game Stars Team Is Going To BlockShow Europe 2018

Game Stars continues visiting world-known exhibitions and promoting our gaming platform. Next stop: Berlin, Germany.

Our team will attend one of the biggest blockchain events in Europe - BlockShow Europe 2018. 3000 attendees, 150 exhibitors, 80 speakers from 50 countries - the event will gather the best minds of the blockchain world.

Meetings and presentations will be held within the conference framework where participants will discuss further development of the industry and introduce innovative solutions for the market. It’s a great opportunity for Game Stars to share the experience and find partners.

BlockShow Europe 2018 will be held on May 28-29th in Estrel Berlin - Hotel & Congress Center. Visit the conference and meet Game Stars team!

saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

A prominent adviser will make this project more attractive plus reading your concept will make them understand the beauty that this project have and a great potential lies in the future, the better way of helping the cybersports.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: